TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
terrychoichelsea
User

RE: TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:57 PM
well, that's wonderful news. But until official announcement came, i'm not getting my hopes up yet.

I'd like Tron to return. I like he's not dead and still have a large role to play. I hope Castor and Gem are not dead also and return to the third installment. Quorra return is a must!!!!!!!!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 8:59 PM
I would love to see Tron 3 taking place during Tron's final days on the Encom system, and his first days in the new Grid and add some sort of conflict with something

EDIT: This is in the wrong thread. Excuse me.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Icon57
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 9:04 PM
IsoLine Wrote:
Icon57 Wrote:I really don't understand all the love for the original score. Sure, it's iconic, but I just rewatched Tron while working out today and the score does not hold up at all. It's bleepy-bloopy junk for the most part, and way more forgettable than anything on the Daft Punk soundtrack for Legacy.

Maybe I just really dig Daft Punk but I don't think we need more of the original score in TR3N.

But the bleepy bloopy-ness is part of the genius of the movie. You are watching a movie made in the early eighties that has video games as a component. Hello, back in the eighties we didn't have MP3 quality orchestral music scores with our games....If we had music at all. Not just that but the soundtrack was one of the first soundtracks to mix modern digital and analog synths with orchestral instruments and choir. That is a big achievement that even longtime dedicated electronic musicians like Tangerine Dream and Vangelis were not fortunate to bring together at that day and age. Now maybe the original soundrack should be "modernized" for todays musical quality but I see nothing wrong with the soundtrack on a note for note level.

I agree that the score was a product of its time. No argument there. I also agree that the execution of it was genius--for the time, and for the movie that Tron was.

But.

Given that Legacy and, presumably, TR3N are kinetic action-adventures, I don't think that much if any of the original score, even on a note-for-note basis, is suitable to drive the tension and motion of the movie up to that next level.

KEEP THE LEGACY ALIVE -- TR3N LIVES
http://tr3nlives.com

View the thread: http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=401026
Development blog and more: http://spillwaybrain.wordpress.com

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 9:14 PM
Yeah, in my opinion, the soundtrack never totally fit in with Tron. It always reminded me of Space Movies that implemented the same weird "blee-boop-blee-bop" noises.

Still a good soundtrack, though. Just that Daft Punk captured the energy in the scenes necessary. Like "Derezzed" and "End Of Line" those were awesome songs for high-energy scenes.

In the original Tron, the Really fast paced scenes do not have songs that match with them, but that's what gave Tron such charm. Like mentioned before, It was a good soundtrack, for its time

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

cool83
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 9:36 PM
jonwes Wrote:Awesome! I had a really good feeling about this, but it's great to breathe a sigh of relief. For the record, I want Kosinski and Daft Punk back!

I agree. With a stronger storyline it will be unstopable. Give it plenty of action/eye candy and a darker feel. We have to keep it PG. Families love that, and it's one of the reasons we are talking about a sequel and more.

BluPhnix
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 9:55 PM
SWEET!!!!!! RRRRREEEEZZZ On!!! I like this news, yes I do! acman:acman:

Quorra = A MUST!!! Sam, well obviously! Tron has to come back. Some type of essence of Flynn perhaps. Castor and Gem I'm betting will be back some how. We know Dillinger Jr. will be. I hope they bring back Yori/Laura.

More DAFT PUNK!!!!

~*Dreamer Girl*~

Disc Warrior
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 10:20 PM
So even if the trailer is on the blu-ray what if it's like the Tr2n vfx trailer? Like it's not green lighted yet and they want to see the fandoms reaction? We'd have to blog and tweet like crazy! It seems to cruel to put in on as a special feature though if they aren't entirely sure about it... : /

TriggerEXE
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 10:21 PM
Awesomely awesome news! I can't wait to see the teaser.

"The dark can embrace the light, but never eclipse it."

cool83
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 10:24 PM
BluPhnix Wrote:SWEET!!!!!! RRRRREEEEZZZ On!!! I like this news, yes I do! acman:acman:

Quorra = A MUST!!! Sam, well obviously! Tron has to come back. Some type of essence of Flynn perhaps. Castor and Gem I'm betting will be back some how. We know Dillinger Jr. will be. I hope they bring back Yori/Laura.

More DAFT PUNK!!!!

Yes, Castor and Gem must return. This is a fan request. Alan will be glad to have his Program back. Tron being released into the Encom system should get the story rolling.

peppymiint
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 10:32 PM
/derezzes from excitement/
THANK GOODNESS THEY'RE MAKING A THIRD.
but then we have to wait a long time again! * A*

USER102
User

on Thursday, January, 20, 2011 11:41 PM
I am V E R Y Pleased 4 ALL us 'Users'...Suncoast WILL lose my customership to Wal-Mart, btw...LOL&OMG!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 12:29 AM
This news. Is just what I needed. Right now.

Very nice... as long as it's accurate.

And the nixing of Propaganda Games around the same time? Perhaps the dawn of a new gaming era... where Monolith, or another proven studio, will work on the next gameabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Disc Warrior
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 12:41 AM
Jay when will you give us the details?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 12:42 AM
well there is Warren Spector's (Deus Ex, Theif, Epic Mickey) Junction Point which is owned by Disney.

I would love to see a new Tron game developed by Warren Spector and his team... where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

terrychoichelsea
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 1:26 AM
Disc Warrior Wrote:So even if the trailer is on the blu-ray what if it's like the Tr2n vfx trailer? Like it's not green lighted yet and they want to see the fandoms reaction? We'd have to blog and tweet like crazy! It seems to cruel to put in on as a special feature though if they aren't entirely sure about it... : /
well, i think it's inevitable that Disney need to think about it carefully considering some pretty bad critics circulated.

Of course everyone here love the movie, include me, but it's a fact the review in the society has been mixed. It's logical that they need some feedback about doing a sequel. As you know Tron: Legacy cost a lot of money in production, surely they'll have to pay as much to do a new one. To invest in such degree, they need reaction for sure.

Here is my guess: the poster (i think is the owner of this site, right?) get his message from a source working with Disney on this Tron project and they try to leak this message out in order to get some reaction, mostly from us, but also to the world (i think there's is report from somewhere about a sequel already been planned).

If they think it's good enough to do it, i don't think they'll just release the trailer on DVD but also announce the sequel before DVD release.

Let's hope our love and influence can persuade them to do it. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Quicksort
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 1:37 AM
What could any teaser consist of? Some concept art and a logo?

I want to believe, but a TRON: Uprising teaser seems more likely.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Traahn
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 1:51 AM
Quicksort Wrote:What could any teaser consist of? Some concept art and a logo?

Sam and Quorra having a picnic under the glowing sun...
Cut to Alan eating popcorn...
Cut to Sark tossing flowers into the digital air...
Cut to Gem's hair blowing in the breeze...
Cut to Tron purring...
Cut to new logo: TRmisoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Quicksort
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:24 AM
Traahn Wrote:Sam and Quorra having a picnic under the glowing sun...
Cut to Alan eating popcorn...
Cut to Sark tossing flowers into the digital air...
Cut to Gem's hair blowing in the breeze...
Cut to Tron purring...
Cut to new logo: TR<3N. Coming Valentine's Day 201<3.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

recognizerpilot
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:54 AM
Hahaha um, Mrs. RecognizerPilot wishes the "TRON purring" line to be explained...."because apparently Rinzler is a cat?!", she says....

Love the concept! Maybe Boba could draw it?

Zac in NZ

andybucts
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:37 AM
sam and quorra fighting digital thugs again

FirstPrevious Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray