TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
D-Rezzer
User

RE: TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 6:10 AM
Yes!!!! I honestly hope that they bring Jeff Bridges, I can honestly say I don't think the TRON franchise would be successful without him. And we want more TRON!!!!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 6:20 AM
I hope that Flynn... in some form returns, either recompiled somehow, or maybe as ascended digital entity in the vane of Dave Bowman at the end of 2001: ASO and in "2010: the year we make contact" where he appears to Sam a few times to give him a special message...

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Sub-Odeon
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 6:43 AM
KEVIN: It's all very clear to be now. The whole thing.
SAM: What?"
KEVIN: Something wonderful.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 6:51 AM
Yes!!! The power of Clu Fu lives on!!!!!

Re-Rez-Ram
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 7:14 AM
Man I hope Tron-Sector has a good source. There are a couple of websites already using tron-sector as a source of reporting that Tron 3 is green lit with a teaser trailer to come with the dvd.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Tron-3-Trailer-May-Be-On-The-Tron-Legacy-Blu-ray-22743.html
http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=20392&count=0

Theflynnabides
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 9:39 AM
I remember when the Da Vinci Code dvd came out, there was a teaser for Angels and Demons.

All it said was "Soon to go into production... Angels and Demons" then it showed the title. Cut to black.

Don't get ahead of yourselves, the "teaser" will probably be nothing more than that.

Yea, well, that's just like, your opinion, man...

terrychoichelsea
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 9:45 AM
Theflynnabides Wrote:I remember when the Da Vinci Code dvd came out, there was a teaser for Angels and Demons.

All it said was "Soon to go into production... Angels and Demons" then it showed the title. Cut to black.

Don't get ahead of yourselves, the "teaser" will probably be nothing more than that.
if they can confirm Tron 3 that's good enough.

I'm not expecting anything, as April is too soon to have a trailer.

Traahn
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 10:44 AM
recognizerpilot Wrote:Hahaha um, Mrs. RecognizerPilot wishes the "TRON purring" line to be explained...."because apparently Rinzler is a cat?!", she says....

Love the concept! Maybe Boba could draw it?
Yes! Rinzler purrs like a cat! Watch Tron Legacy again if you missed it. Every scene he's in he has a purr. It's usually more digital, like compiling data or something. But there Is a time or two where it is straight up purring .

I'm glad you liked, too, Quicksort! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

Compucore
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 10:46 AM
Can't wait for it to come out. So long as it is in a regular dvd set as well as blue-ray. I'll be getting a copy of it. Love the movie.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

jonwes
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 11:26 AM
Theflynnabides Wrote:I remember when the Da Vinci Code dvd came out, there was a teaser for Angels and Demons.

Yeah, I don't expect much. It's not like they are going to have time to film the actors or anything. I suppose they could do something with the CGI stuff they have from the first film though.

Discuss it on tron-sector.com here.

october_midnight
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 11:32 AM
I'm just hoping it'll get a theatrical release...that's the only thing I need to have at this point. Please no straight to dvd.

Disc Warrior
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 12:34 PM
^Disney said that they were done with that type of thing, but then again there is a Beverley Hills Chihuahua 2...

So I checked Flynn lives, there was nothing recent on there. Then I checked Amazon, but there wasn't any info on special features there. I hope Tr3n is real...

KidFlash
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:15 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:^Disney said that they were done with that type of thing, but then again there is a Beverley Hills Chihuahua 2...
Tron's too expensive for a DTV sequel. I fully expect an Uprising DVD set, though.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

voltes5
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:37 PM
Traahn Wrote:
Quicksort Wrote:What could any teaser consist of? Some concept art and a logo?

Sam and Quorra having a picnic under the glowing sun...
Cut to Alan eating popcorn...
Cut to Sark tossing flowers into the digital air...
Cut to Gem's hair blowing in the breeze...
Cut to Tron purring...
Cut to new logo: TR

chaos. good news.

Traahn
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 2:40 PM
Oh, that's awesome!! Glad I could make somebody's day

That's a good theory behind his mysterious purr, as it happens immediately when Clu pwns him.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:24 PM
It actually sounds more like a beastial gurgling, similar to a some kind of lizard or dragon-ish creature or a glitching old style modem speaker sound.

The soound itself It's most likely a result of injury or a after effect of being hacked and "repurposed" by Clu...

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Wheelhouse
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:25 PM
See now I heard that the Studio only get's about half of the Box Office take. So they need the box office to double the $170 million budget and cover the $120 million marketing budget to turn a profit.

And as someone who's been following and been burned hearing Ghostbusters 3 rumors... I'll believe the greenlight on Tron 3 when I see it official.

No offense to Tron-Sector, you ROCK!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

ShadowDragon1
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:46 PM
390 million world wide and still selling tickets in the US, still going strong internationally, and soon to open on France and Germany...
It's done very, very well, and far better than some other movie released in Dec 2010...
I am sure "Tron 3" has most likely been greenlighted.

and about Ghostbusters 3...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZ203xs1Eg&hd=1
I dont know what the hell is with Bill Murray... he needs to take a chill pill and just say "ah, what the heck I'll do it" and just do it.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Disc Warrior
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:48 PM
There's been discussions on imdb about how movies make a profit. In the first few weeks the studio gets more than half of the profit. Also merchandise is also factored in and everything. Otherwise movies would have to make back 4 times their budget to garner a sequel ha ha.

But if there is another one I think that the budget would be smaller since they'd have a digital library for vfx, costumes made, a sound effects library, more audience awareness etc.

tomorowlandude
User

on Friday, January, 21, 2011 3:53 PM
Please, please have Castor in it. He made the film even more awesome xD

FirstPrevious Page: of 19 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 TRON 3 Green Lit: Teaser Trailer on DVD & Blu-Ray