TRON: Evolution 
 PC stuck...Break the Pillar in the Kernel

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Venixer
User

on Monday, January, 24, 2011 1:07 AM
This pillar I have been trying to break for days and its vital because without it you can't cross into any other area.

The Kernel is the green area that you enter after Gibson rescues you with a hijacked Recognizer, I enter the area and go to the right side where the platform is and there is a pillar that you have to break down. I can't destroy it no matter what attack I use and I've seen walkthroughs on youtube that show me what to do, a simple jump bomb attack which I've done hundreds of time, and no success.

Help please!

Nar78
User

RE: PC stuck...Break the Pillar in the Kernel

on Monday, January, 24, 2011 9:01 PM
You do have to use the Bomb Mod. If it's not working for you, then see if you can upgrade it to the next mod (for bomb mod). It should be powerful enough to break that pillar to bridge across the other map.

You won't be able to do it any other way bro.
And if you don't have the upgrade for it, then play a few rounds of the multi-player grid games to collect exp points so you can upgrade your arsenal. Then come back to the game and you will have all that you collected in multi-player, to help you beat this nuisance of a level.

Goodluck buddy.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Venixer
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 2:00 AM
thanks dude, I will give it a try.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Venixer
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 3:05 AM
I have the bomb mod already on, in my loadouts and a boost from the auxiliary, and I'm completely using any attack possible on the pillar to get it to break but no luck. Is this some kind of glitch or bug, because I've tried looking EVERYWHERE for hints on this but I can't break the damned pillar.

I am on the PC version and have no way of getting past this.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 3:11 AM
Yup, that is a pretty bad glitch. The bomb disc is what you have to use to destroy.

It's shame you can't get it to work. Hope you can get it to work.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Nar78
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 3:17 PM
hmm, if it is a glitch, the best advise I can give if any, restart the chapter. >_<
I remember having to select this mod on the main screen, pressing the #2 key. Not necessarily on the load out screen. Loading up on the load out screen doesn't activate the bomb mod disc as far as my experience when I beat this chapter. I had to press the #2 key to get it to select this specific mod, then use it (speaking only if you're using the keyboard as your controls. Otherwise if you are using a microsoft gamepad in which you use the D pad to select the mod manually.). The icon on your disc bar should turn red as an indication you have the bomb mod selected.

If all of the above is as is and it still doesn't work, that sucks. A redo of the chapter may be your only hope.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

Outamyhead
User

on Tuesday, January, 25, 2011 4:03 PM
Best way I found of busting the pillar, was the special move with the bomb disc, the one where you jump in the air and sling the disc at the pillar, it worked for me.

On the PS3 it was the triangle button on it's own.

Venixer
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 3:35 PM
I tried starting a whole new character, still no luck. Every combo imaginable, I even tried using a trainer to get max level to buy every upgrade, still no luck.

Cellien
User

on Thursday, February, 03, 2011 4:04 PM
Outamyhead Wrote:Best way I found of busting the pillar, was the special move with the bomb disc, the one where you jump in the air and sling the disc at the pillar, it worked for me.

On the PS3 it was the triangle button on it's own.

I'm on PC w/ a 360 gamepad and this is exactly the same case for me. At first it gave me trouble, but I ended up doing the same thing Outamyhead did.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution