Tron 2.0 
 I scored a copy on eBay!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
recognizerpilot
User

I scored a copy on eBay!

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 2:35 AM
.....and now I'm waiting for the friendly neighborhood courier to drop it off, sometime in the next fortnight. I am very excited, having thrashed the demo and seen various montages, trailers etc online and read experiences here.

I may get into multiplayer but can't promise anything!

I hope to do the story and then get the Killer App mod, or should I just install that asap?

Zac in NZ

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: I scored a copy on eBay!

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 12:40 PM

recognizerpilot Wrote:
I hope to do the story and then get the Killer App mod, or should I just install that asap?

You can install it right away. It doesn't make any significant changes to the Single Player game. (The changes are mainly in Multiplayer.) The mod just fixes some things, adds a few minor graphical touches, some optional new cheats, and widescreen support. If you install it later, you won't be able to load any of your saved games any more unless you disable the mod.

Be sure to watch the video in the first post of the KA Mod topic to ensure a smooth installation.

Congrats on scoring a copy of 2.0. It's getting hard to find at a reasonable price. People are price-gouging because Tron is popular again right now. That's why Disney should really release it on GOG.com.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Outamyhead
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 12:17 AM
If it's like the copy I got from eBay, you may need to contact Disney interactve support, about the missing key, they were very helpful about it.

recognizerpilot
User

on Saturday, January, 29, 2011 2:28 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, I hadn't thought of that. And yeah, the copy I bought was less than $20, so I was happy, and Mrs RecoPilot was too.

Excellent, I think widescreen will be good. I can't wait to receive it and post/share my thoughts :-)

Zac in NZ

recognizerpilot
User

on Tuesday, February, 01, 2011 2:48 AM
I think I can count myself lucky, including shipping it was less than NZ$40. Very satisfying when the game doesn't appear to come up for sale locally at all - my searches have only found an Official Xbox Magazine demo disc with a level from 2.0 Killer App on it.

Zac in NZ

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 I scored a copy on eBay!