Tron 2.0 
 i finished it

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Massacher
User

i finished it

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 7:13 AM
i just finished the game tonight. (i never played it when it first came out coz my comp couldn't run it).
anyway i thoroughly enjoyed it! really felt like i was inside the world of Tron and it really appealed to my geeky side

Errex
User

RE: i finished it

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 12:47 PM
Congrats!

I had played it previously on PC, but it was a spanish dubbed version, so I bought the console versio to be able to hear Rebeca Romijn's voice as Mercury.

I am at about 2/3 of the game, just after the Corruption issue is taken care of, and loving every second of it. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Flynn316
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 12:48 PM
How many levels is it? I was looking into buying this.

This town is full of live ones!!

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 12:58 PM

It's 38 levels if you include all the cutscenes (some levels are entirely cutscenes). If not, it's 31.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 1:27 PM

If you're getting frustrated with the few jumping puzzles in 2.0, then you'll be even more frustrated with Evolution because making precise jumps is practically the entire game . . .

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 1:30 PM

Ah, well have you tried playing it on easy? Disc combat can be pretty tough sometimes, yeah.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 1:49 PM

Nah, don't get me wrong. Disc combat in Tron 2.0 is pretty hard at times. Sometimes you get overwhelmed by enemy disc fire. Keep at it, it takes lots of practice. I used to die a lot too. Still do, sometimes. But the satisfaction of being able to block a disc and have it rebound right back in an enemy's face to de-rezz him is worth the price of entry.

Errex
User

on Friday, January, 28, 2011 2:11 PM
Remember the golden rule of first person shooter games: Always keep moving. If you stand around waiting to see if the disc hits or comes back, the enemies will get you.

Move around as much as you can, even if that means you don't get as many hits on your target.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 i finished it