Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
tron58fury
User

RE: Today I got....

on Friday, February, 18, 2011 12:35 AM
Rookerdesigns Wrote:I got the Original Tron Toys from the 80's on ebay... Ooo yeah....

Yeah, me too. It's funny how many times I passed them by back in 1981 on my way to buy Star Wars figures. Now I'm chasing after the two Light Cycles.

Glitch
User

on Saturday, February, 19, 2011 5:53 AM
I got the console stand with the Light Cycle molded into it with the light-up blue trail today. I'll take some pics of it later.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

magnum
User

on Saturday, February, 19, 2011 11:13 PM
Picked up another Quorra and Jarvis figure along with Kevin Flynn disc. This disc has been at the back of peg for over a month covered by Sam discs. I posted a week or so back that this disc had some lighting issues. Well tonight I lit up just fine and being the only one there....I had to have it.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

recognizerpilot
User

on Saturday, February, 19, 2011 11:54 PM
Die cast Reco. Very cool, much more detailed than I thoug it would be.

Zac in NZ

nerdgirl1122
User

on Monday, February, 21, 2011 3:03 PM
This wasn't TODAY but on Saturday. I bought a mini lightrunner, some card pack, a Rinzler shirt and the Tron Evolution game for DS. We also ORDERED the Tron Evolution Battle Grids with remote for wii. It should be here soon...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

gkarris
User

on Monday, February, 21, 2011 5:54 PM
Three-Man Light Jet

TRU just got them in...

DevRevenge
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 11:10 PM
I got my Kubricks in today. Really happy with them, they are more complex than I pictured. They have hips and hip and shoulder joints (sorta.) A lot more flexible than the lego type characters that they resemble. The only other Kubrick I've gotten was the SDCC Bearbrick but he's carded so I haven't played with him.

Here are the Legacy guys, I love the armor detail. Sam even has painted hands. The discs actually fit on the backs too, what a novel concept!

And since Spin Master isn't giving us any classic stuff, I had to grab the classic Kubricks too. I'll pick up some of the older stuff once the value comes down some (and my wallet recovers!)

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, February, 22, 2011 11:16 PM
I got a tron shirt today, but Threadless messed up and sent me Sark's uniform shirt instead of Tron's.

http://www.threadless.com/product/2281/My_Other_Ride_Is_a_Light_Cycle/tab,guys/style,shirt

Now I have to return it and I have to pay shipping for their mistake. So annoying

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

tron58fury
User

on Wednesday, February, 23, 2011 8:49 PM
Well persistance finally paid off. My local Target restocked and I finally found the elusive Kevin Flynn disc.

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, February, 23, 2011 9:04 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:I got a tron shirt today, but Threadless messed up and sent me Sark's uniform shirt instead of Tron's.

http://www.threadless.com/product/2281/My_Other_Ride_Is_a_Light_Cycle/tab,guys/style,shirt

Now I have to return it and I have to pay shipping for their mistake. So annoying

Bummer man....I got two of their TRON shirts and one of the SARK shirts so I can be a goodie or a baddie depending on my mood when I wake up.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, February, 23, 2011 9:07 PM
I actually got it yesterday but I got the Hurley Short sleeve suit shirt from a guy off Ebay. Paid 46 bux after shipping and handling but I felt it was worth it as the shirts are getting hard to find below 60 bux on Ebay and Hurley seems to be running out of their TRON stock. I have a Rinzler hat coming my way from Hurley.com that should be here in a few days.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

c1
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 9:13 AM
Got my Tron Bambi from my friend overseas!

c1
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 9:20 AM
^^ $49.99 for the setabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

c1
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 9:42 AM
No idea... I see that on mine it says "Light Cycle" on the box even though there isn't one.

tronsdisc
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 10:06 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubrick_(toy)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tronsdisc
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 10:26 AM
Oh so you did read the relation to the Kubrick name. The design question is summed up here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bearbrick
I wasn't aware of any of that information previously so I learned something as well.

I finally received my Ultimate CLU today. I'm waiting for the Hero 3 pack to come in.

Disc Warrior
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 10:30 AM
c1 Wrote:Got my Tron Bambi from my friend overseas!

Bambi's Mom has been derezzed! :_(where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

tronsdisc
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 10:38 AM
I understand the style but you raise an excellent question as to why they are labelled as such. I don't find the line impressive at all but from a collector's POV, I can understand the interest. Confusing to some...treasures to others. I'll remain in the confused category regarding those.

Errex
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 1:16 PM
Got a couple more of the Grezon Tron Legacy chocolate eggs, this time the toys were Sam's Lightcycle:

The wheels turn, but aren't made from rubber, but the same hard plastic used for the vehicle.

These are considerably smaller than the diecast ones.

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 1:37 PM
Errex Wrote:Got a couple more of the Grezon Tron Legacy chocolate eggs, this time the toys were Sam's Lightcycle:

The wheels turn, but aren't made from rubber, but the same hard plastic used for the vehicle.

These are considerably smaller than the diecast ones.

Okay, I have to ask. How on earth do you guys get a white background, that only shows the toy?

I can imagine cropping everything out, but that would some time, especially to crop everything out to the shape of the pictured toy.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....