Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
Errex
User

RE: Today I got....

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 1:50 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Okay, I have to ask. How on earth do you guys get a white background, that only shows the toy?

I can imagine cropping everything out, but that would some time, especially to crop everything out to the shape of the pictured toy.

Well, part is photoshop, but most is good preparation. I shoot stuff against a clean white background and have a couple daylight lamps for illumination. After that it is a matter of cropping and cleaning the image.

My photo set up is rather crude, but here goes:

gkarris
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 1:58 PM
^^^ Home-made lightbox - love it!

Nice job!

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 2:31 PM
Errex Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:
Okay, I have to ask. How on earth do you guys get a white background, that only shows the toy?

I can imagine cropping everything out, but that would some time, especially to crop everything out to the shape of the pictured toy.

Well, part is photoshop, but most is good preparation. I shoot stuff against a clean white background and have a couple daylight lamps for illumination. After that it is a matter of cropping and cleaning the image.

My photo set up is rather crude, but here goes:

Wow. That is the coolest thing I have seen in a while.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

magnum
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 2:40 PM
What type of camera and lens do you use ? DSLR full frame or crop sensor ?

Errex
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 3:35 PM
magnum Wrote:What type of camera and lens do you use ? DSLR full frame or crop sensor ?

Crappy HP Photosmart215, 1.2 Megapixel. Cutting edge technology from 10 years ago

Oh, and a $5.00 tripod. Honestly, my cell phone has a better camera than the one I use for this...

gkarris
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 3:55 PM
Errex Wrote:
magnum Wrote:What type of camera and lens do you use ? DSLR full frame or crop sensor ?

Crappy HP Photosmart215, 1.2 Megapixel. Cutting edge technology from 10 years ago

Oh, and a $5.00 tripod. Honestly, my cell phone has a better camera than the one I use for this...

It's all about exposure and if you use a tripod - you can use the lowest ISO so even a crap P&S looks great.

NortRelznir
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 6:05 PM
How much do these magical chocolate eggs cost? Would you be open to purchasing and shipping some for us here in the US?

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 7:11 PM
Abraxas Wrote:Based on that I might buy the tron sets and sell the bear bricks. They are weird anyhow. Seems like a fad in tune with the beanie babies here back in the day.

I've got a couple Daft Punk bearbricks... I might be interested in your Tron logo bearbricks, depending on asking price.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 7:16 PM
Not avidly, no. I just have a mild interest in any collectibles related to my fancies. Right now, it's Tron. I really prefer the Kubricks, but those seem to be harder to get, especially the sets I really want like the Daft Punk ones.

DevRevenge
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 7:18 PM
How much were the Daft Punk kubricks Boba?

I've been looking for a good price on those, since I won't be able to afford the large dolls lol.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 7:20 PM
Cheapest set I've seen for the Tron legacy ones is $39.99 with $10.00 shipping. The Alive 2007 ones that I REALLY want are ludicrous... I haven't seen any under $100 a set since they first came out.

DevRevenge
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 7:32 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Cheapest set I've seen for the Tron legacy ones is $39.99 with $10.00 shipping. The Alive 2007 ones that I REALLY want are ludicrous... I haven't seen any under $100 a set since they first came out.

Looks like Urban Collector is offering them for $15.99 + shipping ($8 for me.) Still pre-ordered for March, hope they can fulfill it.

edit: Yeah, the tron seton line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Thursday, February, 24, 2011 7:37 PM
The Tron set? Hmm.

Well, I hope I hurry up and get hired somewhere. I'd really like some pocket money so I can order stuff like that without feeling guilty.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Errex
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 8:50 AM
NortRelznir Wrote:How much do these magical chocolate eggs cost? Would you be open to purchasing and shipping some for us here in the US?

Sadly, current US legislation makes it illegal to import items such as these and Kinder surprise eggs due to some ban on placing toys inside confectionery.

However, if you are interested, I could try send you a set of loose toys. PM me your shipping info and we'll work something out.

c1
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 8:56 AM
Got my Tron Light Cycle Mickey figure!

gkarris
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 11:36 AM
Errex Wrote:
NortRelznir Wrote:How much do these magical chocolate eggs cost? Would you be open to purchasing and shipping some for us here in the US?

Sadly, current US legislation makes it illegal to import items such as these and Kinder surprise eggs due to some ban on placing toys inside confectionery.

However, if you are interested, I could try send you a set of loose toys. PM me your shipping info and we'll work something out.

Could you just pack them separate (take them out of the eggs)?

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 11:42 AM
c1 Wrote:Got my Tron Light Cycle Mickey figure!

That guy is awesome! Is it from Italy? Can you give a sense of its size?

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 2:16 PM
Got two charms in from Hong Kong today. Found a pretty good price on ebay, they aren't worth the $8-$10 most people are charging. They are pretty small but interesting pieces. I'm going to put the Clu bike on my disney hoodie zipper and put the Rinzler in my car around the mirror Note how the Clu bike has the proper headlights. Apparently only Spin Master missed that memo........

c1
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 3:01 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:
c1 Wrote:Got my Tron Light Cycle Mickey figure!

That guy is awesome! Is it from Italy? Can you give a sense of its size?

It is about 7" long, one of my favorites. I like seeing what pops up around the world for Tron merchandise, some unique stuff.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Friday, February, 25, 2011 3:14 PM
Today I sent my shirt back to Threadless. Hopefully, it gets there quick.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....