on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 6:45 AM
A Tron Evolution projector torch:

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

maerj2000
User

RE: Today I got....

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 10:34 AM
That's really cool, me want!

I could have picked up a Yellow CLU Core figure last night but I thought that I had one. Not! Maybe I'll have to go back and get it if it's still there.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 1:15 PM
That laser pointer is amazing, any leads on where to get one, Glitch?

morgul
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 1:38 PM
Where is the pointer from??
I must have one!!
Great Item ,congrets!!

Glitch
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 4:22 PM
I wish it were a laser pointer, it's just an LED + translucent logo + lens, but it works well and is quite bright at 2-4 foot distances.

I got it off eBay, the seller only ships to the UK though.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/140497535605

gkarris
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 5:41 PM
Glitch Wrote:I wish it were a laser pointer, it's just an LED + translucent logo + lens, but it works well and is quite bright at 2-4 foot distances.

Looks like the person who makes them - a UK exclusive...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 6:04 PM
Glitch Wrote:I wish it were a laser pointer, it's just an LED + translucent logo + lens, but it works well and is quite bright at 2-4 foot distances.

Thanks for the link. Sorry it's not a laser pointer as well but it still looks amazing. I contacted the seller about shipping to the US. All he can do is ignore me or say no, worth a shot!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 6:13 PM
Hah, glad to hear you finally found a Kevin Flynn disc!

Vinz
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 7:10 PM
I managed to luck out and find a Flynn disc like, the day they hit the shelves at my Target. They had a full stock, and 2 Rinzler discs so I got really lucky. I've only seen 1 other since then. Congrats on your scores, guys!

Anyway, today (ironically also checking out Target) I found that Recognizer cases had dropped from $11 down to $4.96 and decided to grab one. I'm definently going to cut the handle off, and i'm considering modding it to a "Classic" or "Hybrid/Evolution" style one. For what it is, it's not that bad especially for 5 bucks. I either never knew, or completely forgot that it comes with a little plastic Lightcycle so, no complaints. I remember people talking about scratch-building a Classic Reco, and with removing the doors and trimming up the sides and handle, it'd make a pretty good, solid frame. Hey, for a 5 spot it'd be worth a shot, right?

Glitch
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 7:27 PM
If the seller says no to US shipping on the projector torch I can always get you some, they shouldn't get held up by Homeland Security's new measures as they're so small.

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 8:37 PM
Glitch Wrote:If the seller says no to US shipping on the projector torch I can always get you some, they shouldn't get held up by Homeland Security's new measures as they're so small.

Thanks for the offer man, I might have to take you up on that if he refuses. That item is just too cool.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Saturday, February, 26, 2011 11:59 PM
^Ditto

I actually received my Recognizer from him yesterday.

The box came in really nice condition, the only thing wrong was that the quick ties holding the legs down had snapped. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

typicaltronname
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 12:09 AM
MUST. FIX.

Mr.Sci-Fi Wrote:
^Ditto

I actually received my Recognizer from him yesterday.

The box came in really nice condition, the only thing wrong was that the quick ties holding the legs down had snapped.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Glitch
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 12:50 AM
That means all the Recognisers I've posted have arrived (quietly curses Homeland Security for delaying the other toys)

The projector torch is pretty cool, the only thing wrong with it is the batteries - 4x AG3's! those are some of the smallest watch batteries around meaning they can run down quickly, I swear the battery manufacturers are owned by the torch manufacturers.
If the seller won't ship to the US I'll get however many people want plus an extra for myself to take apart and bypass the batteries & button so it can be powered off USB or something.

Mr.Sci-Fi
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 1:06 AM
JediTray Wrote:Change the CAPS IMG to lowercase img, Mr.Sci-Fi.

I'm glad another Recogniser has safely made it stateside.

LOL I usually catch that I just usually I copy the code from photobucket. The only board I have problems with is here, it must be a board setting.

Glitch, Thanks again for the recognizer and I'm sure the lightcycle will probably turn up ok. If you can I would be interested in one of those torches If they aren't too expensive.

overRIDE
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 9:20 AM
Since I will not get a chance to go to elecTRONica, I bought two Flynn's Arcade Tokens on ebay. Can't wait for them to arrive, I'm thinking about putting them on a chain somehow and wearing them as a necklace.

omegacasemods
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 12:27 PM
Got my tron xbox 360 controller from PDP... looks great but the thumbsticks are a little loose for my taste...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 12:30 PM
I've found that the sticks are looser than a stock 360 controller but there isn't any accuracy issues.

Used mine to run through Tron Evolution on the PC, I like the fact that I can use it on both consoles. The glow is really nice too.

I hope you post some pics of your Tron Console Mods when you've got them ready!

omegacasemods
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 2:29 PM
I have to get my 20 posts under my belt, then I can post up pics... so the tron controller can be used on the computer too?

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 2:44 PM
Yeah, all corded Xbox 360 controllers can be used with Win 7 and Win Vista with no configuration necessary. Also works on XP games too but there might be some configuration needed there.

edit: I googled and found your blog. Gotta admit, your work is very impressive Looks way better than the official console holders I have seen, depending on the price I'd definitely be interested.

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....