Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
omegacasemods
User

RE: Today I got....

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 3:36 PM
The raffle tickets are only 5 bucks and you can find it here... http://www.2old2play.com/tron

I pretty much have to have everything finnished by wed, cause I have a photoshoot (I suck at taking pictures) and have to mail the stand and recognizer standie up to boston...

CorrupTron
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 6:35 PM
I love my Tron controller for my PS3, only problem is it is already wearing out. The paint on the buttons is almost completely worn off as is the rubber on the thumbsticks. Is their any way to replace these parts? I want to keep it looking new.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 6:48 PM
That's weird, I just looked at my PS3 Tron controller (I got two for each system, one to play with and one to keep new) and the buttons are indeed painted.

I haven't opened my PS3 version yet. The 360 version doesn't have painted buttons. It has a clear face with the button name visible through it. I guess they did it that way to keep the controllers as close to first party as possible. Sucks to hear your button labels are wearing off for the PS3 though, I haven't had any such issues with my stock PS3 controller. I'd be curious to hear if other people are running into that issue.

c1
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 6:48 PM
My 360 controller broke, the right trigger button. After a week, the analog rubber was peeling and wearing. It took them a month for a refund, I was out of $8 for the return shipping, and they had no replacement for me or offered to repair it. These were poorly made, and expensive.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 7:02 PM
Of course everyone's individual experience will differ but I've played on four of the 360 controllers, two of the PS3 and three of the Wii controllers. While they all have their pluses and minuses (and the PS3 is my least favorite by far) they all do a good job of being 'close to' 1st party quality. The Wii wand especially feels like a solid controller and the built-in texture grips and soft plastic cover make the wii-condoms unnecessary. If only the Wii controller had built-in M+ (especially since Battle Grids supports it, if not that well) and if the 360 and PS3 versions were wireless.

But of course, if I had had one of the controllers break and the grip peel off I wouldn't feel good about it either. Especially if I paid over retail (they were available for just over $40 @ CD Universe for a long time.)order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

CorrupTron
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 7:24 PM
I agree these were cheaply made and expensive. The buttons are not of the same build quality as my Sony wireless controller. I've had my PS3 for over 3 years and my controllers look as good as the day I bought them. I've had my Tron controller for 3 months and the rubber on the analogue sticks are cracked, worn, and "derezzing." The paint worn off on the buttons so I can't tell which is which except by memory, and my R1 button sometimes sticks in the middle of a match. Also the USB cable has caused one of my ports on the PS3 to loosen up and sometimes it will disconnect while the controller is plugged in. It's a beautiful controller but the quality leaves much to be desired for longevity, especially for a limited collectible controller as this. I hope I can repair it with some replacement parts.

Smokescreen
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 8:28 PM
Just letting you guys know that the Recognizer set is clearanced at Target for $4.99. Picked me up a couple today. Actually, very Tron weekend. Got a 3-Man light jet, and a ton of stuff at disneystore.com on the cheap.

First post, been lingering here for a while. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 8:35 PM
Smokescreen Wrote:Just letting you guys know that the Recognizer set is clearanced at Target for $4.99. Picked me up a couple today. Actually, very Tron weekend. Got a 3-Man light jet, and a ton of stuff at disneystore.com on the cheap.

First post, been lingering here for a while.

The plastic case?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 8:38 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Smokescreen Wrote:Just letting you guys know that the Recognizer set is clearanced at Target for $4.99. Picked me up a couple today. Actually, very Tron weekend. Got a 3-Man light jet, and a ton of stuff at disneystore.com on the cheap.

First post, been lingering here for a while.

The plastic case?

Yeah, I posted about it last weekend. I picked it up at an out-of-town Target. It's not clearanced at my local Targets yet, still $15.99 or whatever. The one I got that was clearanced down to $4.99 had at least two other clearance tags on it. As far as I can tell, Target only marks down stuff once a week at most, so if it hasn't started the clearance cycle at your Targets it will take a few weeks to get down to $4.99. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, February, 27, 2011 9:07 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:Can't tell if that's because I made a secret phase conjugate tracking system or because I allegedly masturbate.

Anyways, if I were Kent, I would have thought I was talking to the MCP lol.

And by the way, that potato drawer not only holds potatoes but it contains the computer I use to play Thermo-Nuclear War! (You know, since we were on the subject of movies from the 80s. Oh, and it is in fact a very large drawer.)

Winner.

On that topic, there was a Tron arcade machine in that movie.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 12:57 PM
Oh wow, look what the mailman dropped off today....

Pics do not do this thing justice. It's huge. Really impressed with this toy, going to open it here in a minute and may post a few more pics.

edit: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GLITCH!!!!!!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Vinz
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 1:19 PM
I also posted on this a page ago... (just realized I only have acman: in the way of smiley's. Great.)

Again, if anyone wants a decent sized recognizer for the collection $5 bucks is not bad for the case. With a little bit of modding, and an X-acto knife to the handle it actually makes a decent representation for a Reco. I was actually bored yesterday and discovered that a Core figure (I used Sam) will fit in it's main compartment standing up, and the light shines through the doors. Now i'm really tempted to grab up a cheap Sentry at the DS while I can.

Also: Disney Store has everything 40%, know it's been mentioned but wanted to remind with prices.

Cores (S2 listed on site) : $5.99
Die Cast (again, S2 listed) : $1.99
Deluxe : $8.99 (same as Ross, but better odds of them being in stock)
Ultimate : $24.99
"Flying" Disc: I think $4.99 but don't quote me.

Anyone looking to stock up for customs or a cheap way to round off their collection might want to check it out. They'll most likely end up dropping prices at least 1 more time before it's all said and done, so I bet most common characters like Army Builders will be availiable later for even cheaper. Just a heads up.

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 2:11 PM

It was tough getting them both lit up at the same time but this will give you an idea of how big this bike is. That's a standard 4" Sam bike, it's dwarfed.

annimusprime
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 2:17 PM
I got a Kevin Flynn core figure.. "cute and small.. and very white aka glowy".

I will add anything else I have ever bought ..but.. I am yet to transpire to that subject matter.

c1
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 6:03 PM
Just got my Series 3 Set from my buddy overseas!

Gorgeous!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

flamanar
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 10:24 PM
JediTray Wrote:You lucky fargin' bastadge. Me want. Now.

Sigh. I have a sick feeling we're never gonna be able to get these friggin' things. Blah. Congrats to those who got 'em. Remember those of us in pain because we couldn't.

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 10:30 PM
The action packs are ok, glad I got them but I feel the same way.

The S2 and especially S3 stuff is just so much more interesting. It will be a shame if they aren't widely available.

Anon 2.0
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 10:41 PM
I think that they overdid it with the blue around Castor's eyes. Makes it look like he's wearing sunglasses or something.

Hey c1, can you give us a pic of the back's of those packages? It'd be interesting to see how they differ from the ones released in the US.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

magnum
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 10:49 PM
I sure hope we see something with DVD release. I have 8 emails to Spinmaster and 1 to VP Chiziki of SM, not one official answer ....imagine that. Anyway Im still hunting the Targets here in central ILLinois for us on forum.

CorrupTron
User

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 10:54 PM
magnum Wrote:I sure hope we see something with DVD release. I have 8 emails to Spinmaster and 1 to VP Chiziki of SM, not one official answer ....imagine that. Anyway Im still hunting the Targets here in central ILLinois for us on forum.

Gee, what a surprise. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....