Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
Anon 2.0
User

RE: Today I got....

on Monday, February, 28, 2011 10:56 PM
If push comes to shove and Series 3 is indeed limited in it's release in the US, I MAY break down and buy the set from that kingsplayer.de site. $85 total though is a lot, but it may come to that or not have it at all.

Heck, I'm already considering the POSSIBILITY of buying the Sam & Arcade one from the scalpers on eBay. Again, it's either that or not adding it to my collection which quite honestly would kill me. Ok, maybe not literally......

I'll wait and see. Hopefully a lot of members will have good fortune in finding Series 3 in the US.

Errex
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 9:33 AM
Picked up a couple more of the Tron chocolate eggs. Keeping with my luck, I got two Clu lightcycles:

tronsdisc
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 9:43 AM
Got my 3 pack hero diecast set today. Very excited about that.

Also today I got......surprised. Watching Tron on Showtime Beyond right now. Haven't seen it on anything but HD Net a while back.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

c1
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 9:43 AM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:I think that they overdid it with the blue around Castor's eyes. Makes it look like he's wearing sunglasses or something.

Hey c1, can you give us a pic of the back's of those packages? It'd be interesting to see how they differ from the ones released in the US.

The back has a bunch of different languages. I have actually bought some Tron toys here in the US that are similar to this.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DevRevenge
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 10:44 AM
The seller of the projector torches in the UK wrote me back and said he would ship to the US for 2.80 pounds, seems like a decent deal to me. Should be a little over $10 shipped, not bad. Thanks for the link Glitch!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

c1
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:06 AM
DevRevenge Wrote:The seller of the projector torches in the UK wrote me back and said he would ship to the US for 2.80 pounds, seems like a decent deal to me. Should be a little over $10 shipped, not bad. Thanks for the link Glitch!

How do you buy something on the UK fleabay site? I tried to login in with my name but it doesn't work.

Glitch
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:15 AM
You can sign in to any of the country specific eBay sites using your eBay user/pass, if you're having trouble trying to buy that projector torch on the UK site, just change the URL to the US site:

http://cgi.ebay.com/140497535605

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 12:24 PM
c1 Wrote:
Anon 2.0 Wrote:I think that they overdid it with the blue around Castor's eyes. Makes it look like he's wearing sunglasses or something.

Hey c1, can you give us a pic of the back's of those packages? It'd be interesting to see how they differ from the ones released in the US.

The back has a bunch of different languages. I have actually bought some Tron toys here in the US that are similar to this.

Why is Zuse's hair silver? order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 2:03 PM
If someone had a 3D scanner, we could use that Castor 2" to make parts for a core-sized custom... *drools*...

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Anon 2.0
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 5:25 PM
Errex Wrote:Picked up a couple more of the Tron chocolate eggs. Keeping with my luck, I got two Clu lightcycles:

Tron Chocolate eggs? Where!?

Vinz
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 9:09 PM
Don't get your hopes up too high, program. Due to some bogus law, food with toys in it is illegal, so there's no getting those cycles here. Unless you're in the UK (or have a generous friend) you'd be pretty much outta luck.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Anon 2.0
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:09 PM
Vinz Wrote:Don't get your hopes up too high, program. Due to some bogus law, food with toys in it is illegal, so there's no getting those cycles here. Unless you're in the UK (or have a generous friend) you'd be pretty much outta luck.

They are UK exclusive? Damn.

And we have Kinder Surprise here.....chocolate egg with a toy inside. Not illegal. Maybe illegal to mail, but not to buy. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:16 PM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:
Vinz Wrote:Don't get your hopes up too high, program. Due to some bogus law, food with toys in it is illegal, so there's no getting those cycles here. Unless you're in the UK (or have a generous friend) you'd be pretty much outta luck.

And we have Kinder Surprise here.....chocolate egg with a toy inside. Not illegal. Maybe illegal to mail, but not to buy.

yes, but you're in Ontario... not the US. It's illegal in the US.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:16 PM

So that's why they don't put toys in cereal boxes anymore? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Anon 2.0
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:29 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:
Anon 2.0 Wrote:

And we have Kinder Surprise here.....chocolate egg with a toy inside. Not illegal. Maybe illegal to mail, but not to buy.

yes, but you're in Ontario... not the US. It's illegal in the US.

Seriously? I had no idea!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 01, 2011 11:39 PM
Yup. No more Wonderballs. =/order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

CorrupTron
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 12:10 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Yup. No more Wonderballs. =/

Damn Soccer Moms.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Errex
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 10:51 AM
CorrupTron Wrote:So that's why they don't put toys in cereal boxes anymore?

Not sure about the cereal thing, as the ban specifically targets toys put inside confectionery, which clearly cereals are not.

Anyways, yesterday I got these in my dessert:

Glitch
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 11:29 AM
Those Tron egg toys look cool, I love miniature figures/vehicles of films/tv shows I like, such as:

I might have to get those Tron 'charm' figures on eBay.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

binaryzero
User

on Wednesday, March, 02, 2011 1:15 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:If someone had a 3D scanner, we could use that Castor 2" to make parts for a core-sized custom... *drools*...

or use hydrospan resin.
if i can get my hands on these figures and if castor's head is removable,
it is an option.
the only thing that worries me is how much detail you'd lose almost doubling
the size of the head.

now that i know the line is kaput, and hopefully wouldn't have legal hassle,
i'll get to work on a slew of custom heads.

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....