Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: Today I got....

on Wednesday, March, 21, 2012 12:07 AM
Well now that I have bought one I can join this talk!!

I don't think I will ever open mine, they are too rare!!
If they go on ebay for $10 one day (likely wont happen) I might open mine since they would be worthless then.
Not that I care about selling it ever so value is nothing, its just the thing of having it MOC.

Or if I get another one I would open it. Then sell the head casts for $100 to everyone here! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, March, 21, 2012 12:09 AM
DevRevenge Wrote:
CLU4612 Wrote:I've honestly always viewed the AFA as a joke, it's just an excuse for people to charge ridiculous mark-ups on their stuff, but that's just my opinion, and plus almost everything I buy is bought with the intent to open, display/play with, and will be kept by me until I die or pass it on to my kids. I don't think I've ever purchased anything with the intent of reselling it at a later date, but I guess that could change as I get older.

On a more relevant note, I received my Castor figure in the post about a week ago, and also purchased the blue TRON PS3 light-up controller, a vinyl banner, 3' by 6' , of this image: http://idigitalcitizen.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/tron-main-characters-1920x1080.jpg%3Fw%3D1920, (which is going to be the absolutely AMAZING backdrop to my TRON display once I can find enough space to set it all up) the first set of glow-in-the-dark posters from Mondo which were released awhile ago, and I also ordered the second, more recent set as well, all over the course of the last two months. Just haven't gotten the chance to post until recently.

Now I'm just waiting to pick up the TRON Razer peripherals when I can find them for a decent deal, the Monster T1 Headphones, and the Light-up Monster Dock, and I should be caught up with cool TRON stuff until they announce anything else.

So did you open your Castor? Curious as to if there are any open Castors out there, I know there are some 'loose' ones. This info will become more relevant as tech catches up with the ability to fabricate loose figures (without the lightup electronics obviously.)

I believe BlueTronWarrior has two Castors, one of which is open.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Alan1
User

on Wednesday, March, 21, 2012 11:03 PM
My TRON Comic Con 2010 vintage figure arrived today! It's amazing!
Also got NECA 20th Anniversary Yellow and Red Lightcycle / Figure packs.

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

trekking95
User

on Monday, April, 02, 2012 5:45 PM
The other day (forgot to post this then) I got....

Iron Man 2 War Machine and Mark V figures

Thor with winged helmet figure (for $1.44!), King Laufey, and a few of Heimdall

Captain America movie Red Skull and Hydra armored solider for $3 each!!!!!!

And a whole bunch of Iron Man 2 wrist repulsors!!

If anyone is interested in the repulsors let me know...

...I don't need them, they are for little kids after all!

I just got them since they were too cheap to leave there and I could give them as presents someday.

Save Tron 3!

clu.exe
User

on Thursday, April, 05, 2012 3:40 AM
trekking95 Wrote:The other day (forgot to post this then) I got....

Iron Man 2 War Machine and Mark V figures

Thor with winged helmet figure (for $1.44!), King Laufey, and a few of Heimdall

Captain America movie Red Skull and Hydra armored solider for $3 each!!!!!!

And a whole bunch of Iron Man 2 wrist repulsors!!

If anyone is interested in the repulsors let me know...

...I don't need them, they are for little kids after all!

I just got them since they were too cheap to leave there and I could give them as presents someday.

how much for the repulsors?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

Daft Tron
User

on Thursday, April, 05, 2012 7:09 AM
I believe BlueTronWarrior has two Castors, one of which is open.
Yes BT warrior does have two though iirc both are actually sealed he simply took pics of the other

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 05, 2012 9:04 PM
Yes I have two Castor figures, one sealed and one loose. I did not open the loose one, it was given that way to me along with the carded one. My loose figure has a different head sculpt than all of the carded ones. If you look at the last few pages of the "Castor Core Figure Found" thread you can see my post with pics.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Friday, April, 06, 2012 5:36 PM
Today I got....

The brand new 32 GB iPod Touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My parents bought it for me as an Easter present (they like doing that stuff still).

Since I never had one before (couldn't justify buying one) I never realized how great they are!!

The picture, sound, camera megapixels, apps, just all those and more together, its great!!

Now I got to get Tron: Legacy on it, after I watch The Avengers trailer HD again!!

Save Tron 3!

Chevron
User

on Tuesday, April, 10, 2012 10:26 AM
In The Works today I found some of the litte figure two-packs at £2.99 each. I bought black guard and modern cycle. They also had black guard and Sam and blackguard and vintage cycle. I might go back for those if I decide I like them.

The back of the packet showed a set with Gem. Was that set ever released?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, April, 10, 2012 5:35 PM
Chevron Wrote:The back of the packet showed a set with Gem. Was that set ever released?
Yeah it was, I have one! Both that one and the one with Castor were released.

Save Tron 3!

CLU4612
User

on Friday, April, 13, 2012 10:15 AM
Got my Monster TRON Light Up Identity Disc Audio Dock in the mail yesterday, and I have to say that the sound quality of this is absolutely amazing! It has definitely turned me into an audiophile, which pains my wallet deeply hahaha. Now if they would just get off of their butts and release the darn T1's already so that I can get those I'll be all set.

For anyone else looking to pick up the Dock, Amazon currently has it for $89.98 with free shipping from a World Wide Stereo, but it ships through Amazon Fulfillment, and I was very pleased with the quality of the packing job that they did.

On another note, has anyone purchased the Thrustmaster TRON items? Specifically the Backpack, Induction Controller Charger, and the Universal Console Stand? I just found out about those a few days ago, and they all look fantastic, but I wanted to see if anyone has had any experience with them before I purchase them.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Nlu
User

on Friday, April, 13, 2012 9:08 PM
Today I got what was touted as a hand-cut sample of the '82 pop up book. It has a stamp and hand writing, and the cutting does look pretty rough but I'm not sure. I didn't pay much for it, but maybe someone here has some info on pre-production items. Oddly enough, I don't have a "regular" copy to compare it to, yet.

I did notice that the book publishers information is not printed on the back.

Chevron
User

on Saturday, April, 14, 2012 9:15 AM
Back in The Works today and they had the Sam/gem and clu/castor packs so I got them. Not nearly as good as the core figures but this is the only way I'll get a gem or a castor.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 7:23 AM
Chevron Wrote:Back in The Works today and they had the Sam/gem and clu/castor packs so I got them. Not nearly as good as the core figures but this is the only way I'll get a gem or a castor.
NONE of The Works around my area sell those. :-P

The don't even sell Die-cast vehicles anymore, just the figures.

(Has a side note, I'm STILL on the lookout for the Ultimate Clu & the Castor figure, but I haven't seen them ANYWHERE, which is annoying. I guess I'll just have to keep looking... ).

EXODUS
User

on Monday, April, 16, 2012 12:53 PM
EXODUS Wrote:
Chevron Wrote:Back in The Works today and they had the Sam/gem and clu/castor packs so I got them. Not nearly as good as the core figures but this is the only way I'll get a gem or a castor.
NONE of The Works around my area sell those. :-P

The don't even sell Die-cast vehicles anymore, just the figures.

(Has a side note, I'm STILL on the lookout for the Ultimate Clu & the Castor figure, but I haven't seen them ANYWHERE, which is annoying. I guess I'll just have to keep looking... ).

Right, okay, I just want to say one thing-I'M SORRY, and I TAKE IT ALL BACK! :-P

I went into A Works today (not my usual store, one slightly further afield), and YES, they did have those two figure sets in stock (not the complete range, mind you, most of them).

And they were 2.99 each.

I got two sets today-the one with Castor & Gem (because that's the only Castor/Siren figures I can find anywhere, even though I do think that Castor looks a little TOO pale-almost like a vampire!).
I also got the one with Clu in his robes, because I really like him wearing his robes! It's a shame none of the other figures of Clu do that.

To be honest I'm happy with these two sets-I'm not particulary worried about the others... :-/

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, April, 16, 2012 6:19 PM
Yeah I like the robed Clu in the 2 packs too. Makes me wish they had made a robed Clu action figure (but not as much as I wish they had released the Castor obviously.) A Castor and a Gem action figure would have basically completed the whole line, wish they had just released the damn things.

trekking95
User

on Monday, April, 16, 2012 9:39 PM
Just got the Castor figure from WorldOutWest today!!
Its a great to finally have one!!!!!!!

Save Tron 3!

Zuse
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 9:53 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:Yeah I like the robed Clu in the 2 packs too. Makes me wish they had made a robed Clu action figure (but not as much as I wish they had released the Castor obviously.) A Castor and a Gem action figure would have basically completed the whole line, wish they had just released the damn things.

Castor and Gem would have given us at least one version of all the major characters, but the line really needed the helmetless versions of Sam, Quorra, Clu, a proper Tron, and black robed Kevin for me to ever consider it complete. Really nonsensical not releasing those considering how cheap they would have been to do. Aside from Kevin all they'd have needed is new heads, and Kevin would have only needed new lower legs and a PVC coat piece (though an improved head as well would have been nice). Today's action figure market seems to revolve around getting the most use possible out of the least amount of parts, so it baffles me that Spin Master didn't try to take advantage of all that reuse with figures that would have appealed to a lot of people.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

End of line

Riversong
User

on Tuesday, April, 17, 2012 11:11 PM
I finally got around to purchasing the TRON soundtrack from Amazon today...it's such a treat to listen to. Seeing as I listen to what some would consider a very narrow selection of music, I was quite excited when I found it; I'd absolutely say that it was worth my money.

CB2001
User

on Wednesday, April, 18, 2012 9:40 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:Yeah I like the robed Clu in the 2 packs too. Makes me wish they had made a robed Clu action figure (but not as much as I wish they had released the Castor obviously.) A Castor and a Gem action figure would have basically completed the whole line, wish they had just released the damn things.

Well, there's nothing saying you can't make a robed CLU. All you'd need is the action figure figure and a sheet of rubber (or fabric), a pair of scissors, some glue, possibly a hairdryer, pics of the coat, and a little bit of paint to make it possible.

But yeah, the Gem and Castor figures would have been good to have released, but the line was cancelled before Spinmasters could do the release. Basically, it'd be like a film studio going under before they can release a feature length that had just wrapped. There's not much options. Plus, if they had released it and they got sold completely, how could they meet any demand for those particular figures when the line no longer exists?

This is just my opinion, of course.

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....