Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: Today I got....

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 2:49 AM
Me thinks that the Clu with the robe is in the custom figures thread.

I will post a link if when I find it!

EDIT:
Here is the link!! There might be more info on other pages, but this shows the pictures:

Here it is!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Thursday, April, 19, 2012 10:47 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Me thinks that the Clu with the robe is in the custom figures thread.

I will post a link if when I find it!

EDIT:
Here is the link!! There might be more info on other pages, but this shows the pictures:

Here it is!!

True. But the problem with that is that you have limited movement in the arms. Using fabric could actually still give the figure the ability to move its arms. In fact, I'm considering replacing Quorra's skirt with either fabric or a piece of a sheet rubber (which i've seen done on an custom action figure modeled after a comic book character.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 5:55 AM
My thoughts too. What about using vinyl cloth?

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 5:56 AM
Double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inky Blinky Sue

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

CB2001
User

on Friday, April, 20, 2012 4:58 PM
trekking95 Wrote:My thoughts too. What about using vinyl cloth?

Depends on how thick or thin it is. Having something thick would be as bad as the piece of plastic they have for Quorra's skirt. Using an actual piece of fabric that can easily move is useful. There's been action figures of the past that have had cloth clothing. I myself have a couple of figures from the Farscape toy line that has such articles. I have a John Crichton that has a jacket that is made from fabric, and a Zhaan whose entire dress is made from cloth. Whenever you move the arm, the clothing moves in the same fashion, much like a regular shirt would.

For vinyl cloth, the closet I've seen are the vinyl that is sold at Hobby Lobby, which is similar to the same kind that are sold for reupholstery of car seats.

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 1:35 AM
The Tron Ipod dock

Thing is very impressive, almost the same size as the deluxe discs. Sound is very nice, about the same as my mom's little bose setup, very loud, lots of detail in the sounds and impressive bass.

It's got a line in also and a remote.

I've only got an ipod classic right now but I'm going to get an ipod touch for it (it also works with iphone and a lot of other models of ipods with various connectors.) The ipod touch and iphone though can use a special visualizer app written for the thing, excited to try that out.

Price dropped on amazon, didn't think it was worth $300+ but for under $100 it's a great portable sound system.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k9HOQ.jpg[/IMG]

trekking95
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 3:08 AM
DevRevenge Wrote:The Tron Ipod dock

Thing is very impressive, almost the same size as the deluxe discs. Sound is very nice, about the same as my mom's little bose setup, very loud, lots of detail in the sounds and impressive bass.

It's got a line in also and a remote.

I've only got an ipod classic right now but I'm going to get an ipod touch for it (it also works with iphone and a lot of other models of ipods with various connectors.) The ipod touch and iphone though can use a special visualizer app written for the thing, excited to try that out.

Price dropped on amazon, didn't think it was worth $300+ but for under $100 it's a great portable sound system.

Now that I have the touch I can get one!!!!!!!!!
Glad to here they are good, makes me want one more!!!

Also I fixed your picture, it has to be img, not IMG

Save Tron 3!

DevRevenge
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 9:36 AM
It works with any mp3 player really cause it has a line-in port. But it has extra features when used with an ipod (the remote doesn't work with the line-in port) and with an ipod touch or iphone it has a visualizer app that has tron-like graphics (i assume) that synch to the music. Let us know what it looks like if you get one, thanks for fixing the pic!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

wwwmwww
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 1:37 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:Price dropped on amazon, didn't think it was worth $300+ but for under $100 it's a great portable sound system.
Thanks for the heads up. I've been wanting one of these for a while. I have an iPhone 4S in an otterbox case. Does anyone know if this will work with the phone still in its case or would I have to take it out of the case?

Thanks,
Carl
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Sunday, April, 22, 2012 2:38 PM
Well I have a iPod touch and when its in a not very thick rubber Belkin case it wont fit on a docking station. But low profile plastic cases do, so you would just have to see!

Save Tron 3!

EXODUS
User

on Monday, April, 23, 2012 2:40 PM
EXODUS Wrote:
EXODUS Wrote:
Chevron Wrote:Back in The Works today and they had the Sam/gem and clu/castor packs so I got them. Not nearly as good as the core figures but this is the only way I'll get a gem or a castor.
NONE of The Works around my area sell those. :-P

The don't even sell Die-cast vehicles anymore, just the figures.

(Has a side note, I'm STILL on the lookout for the Ultimate Clu & the Castor figure, but I haven't seen them ANYWHERE, which is annoying. I guess I'll just have to keep looking... ).

Right, okay, I just want to say one thing-I'M SORRY, and I TAKE IT ALL BACK! :-P

I went into A Works today (not my usual store, one slightly further afield), and YES, they did have those two figure sets in stock (not the complete range, mind you, most of them).

And they were 2.99 each.

I got two sets today-the one with Castor & Gem (because that's the only Castor/Siren figures I can find anywhere, even though I do think that Castor looks a little TOO pale-almost like a vampire!).
I also got the one with Clu in his robes, because I really like him wearing his robes! It's a shame none of the other figures of Clu do that.

To be honest I'm happy with these two sets-I'm not particulary worried about the others... :-/
Today I went back in and brought two other sets-the Disk Wars ones.

And can I say I never realized that Sam was sooo acrobatic-I don't remember him doing moves like that in the film!
I've don't really want to get the other two sets (the ones with the bikes), because I've already got model Lightcycles in my collection....

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, April, 24, 2012 3:38 AM
DevRevenge Wrote:Price dropped on amazon, didn't think it was worth $300+ but for under $100 it's a great portable sound system.
When I looked it's still $300!!!

Link please?

Save Tron 3!

DevRevenge
User

on Tuesday, April, 24, 2012 12:26 PM
Looks like the price went back up. Gotta act fast, dunno why Amazon pricing has been so fluid on this item but this is the second time (at least) it dropped below $100 and went back up above it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004443WQM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=AKR88PAWTQVN2
edit: Looks like this one isn't from Amazon, they took their own stock off or shipped it elsewhere. When I bought it it was from Amazon and they still had 999+ so I'm not sure what happened.

typicaltronname
User

on Tuesday, April, 24, 2012 3:17 PM
Yeah, it's true that the price fluctuates a lot. It was actually at $90 two weeks ago in Amazon's "Best Deals"

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, April, 24, 2012 10:21 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Yeah, it's true that the price fluctuates a lot. It was actually at $90 two weeks ago in Amazon's "Best Deals"

It's back to $128 now...
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 25, 2012 2:19 AM
typicaltronname Wrote:Yeah, it's true that the price fluctuates a lot. It was actually at $90 two weeks ago in Amazon's "Best Deals"

Yeah it was $88 when I got it.

Best thing to do is put it in your cart for later and just hope for the best.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

laphtiya
User

on Thursday, April, 26, 2012 11:27 AM
Today I got:

Deluxe Clu

Ultimate Sam Flynn

For the extreamly low cost of $15 on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 8:04 PM
The other day I went to the first town wide yard sale of the season here and they had......

A 1987 NES Sports set for $10!!!

It was missing the power cord and game cartridge door as well as only having a race game and the head cleaner left.

Also the 72 pin cartridge slot is broken, but I can get the cord, cartridge slot and cover for $20 incl. shipping so that's not bad!
It will be cool to use a game system that old as I wasn't around yet to have one.

Save Tron 3!

EXODUS
User

on Friday, June, 08, 2012 12:54 PM
A while back (probely last year) I said I got a Lightcycle T-shirt online, which was just black with some Lightcyles on it.
Unfortunatly, that T-shirt is sadly beginning to show a lot of wear & tear in it now-the Lightcycle patterns are starting to get a bit faded and slightly cracked & creased.

(Mind you, I have worn it A LOT since I've had it though).

So intstead I ordered two tops off Amazon last night.

The first is just a simple black T-shirt with TRON written on it , in Legacy style font.

The other is a black hooded top, which has ENCOM written on the front in big white letters.
I always get tops & T-shirts in XL size, because I like them to be big and baggy!

They should be here next week.

HooDooMan
User

on Friday, June, 08, 2012 10:31 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:Looks like the price went back up. Gotta act fast, dunno why Amazon pricing has been so fluid on this item but this is the second time (at least) it dropped below $100 and went back up above it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004443WQM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=AKR88PAWTQVN2
edit: Looks like this one isn't from Amazon, they took their own stock off or shipped it elsewhere. When I bought it it was from Amazon and they still had 999+ so I'm not sure what happened.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let yall know it's at $78.88 right now if you're interested in getting one...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....