Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
Daft Tron
User

RE: Today I got....

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 7:49 PM
digit Wrote:
Anon 2.0 Wrote:Yeah I remember someone saying that the Kevin Flynn figure was harder to find than the others. Up here in Canada, there was an abundance of KF figs.

Speaking of which, my local TRU still has one for about $7 lol

Unfortunately, you guys got those ultra-ugly French cards with all the writing on the back.

I'm a MOC collector, I would never settle for one of those, heh.

Regardless of the version it may be, it makes no difference to collectors monetary wise. either way, it's the same.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

digit
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 7:54 PM
LIT Wrote:I found my K Flynn figure a while ago in Walmart in the toy aisle just sitting there last one!, think i got it for like $4 or $9. Pretty cheap for me.

Where do you live???? I haven't seen any TRON toys in a Walmart in VERY long time.

I do find stuff at k-mart and at Toys r us, but never anything at Walmart.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

digit
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 8:02 PM
Daft Tron Wrote:
digit Wrote:
Anon 2.0 Wrote:Yeah I remember someone saying that the Kevin Flynn figure was harder to find than the others. Up here in Canada, there was an abundance of KF figs.

Unfortunately, you guys got those ultra-ugly French cards with all the writing on the back.

Regardless of the version it may be, it makes no difference to collectors monetary wise. either way, it's the same.

Not to me it isn't. You would have to stick one of those into my dead fingers to get me to accept it. It would only be acceptable if the american card got out of hand, price-wise.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 9:04 PM
digit Wrote:
LIT Wrote:I found my K Flynn figure a while ago in Walmart in the toy aisle just sitting there last one!, think i got it for like $4 or $9. Pretty cheap for me.

Where do you live???? I haven't seen any TRON toys in a Walmart in VERY long time.

I do find stuff at k-mart and at Toys r us, but never anything at Walmart.
I can't tell you where I live, but I got it just sitting there, I go there once in a while to check for anything new but I always see the Diecast Command Ship and Recognizer, that time I got lucky.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Daft Tron
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 10:32 PM
digit Wrote:
Daft Tron Wrote:
digit Wrote:

Not to me it isn't. You would have to stick one of those into my dead fingers to get me to accept it. It would only be acceptable if the american card got out of hand, price-wise.

That's you, I speak on behalf Of All. the figure itself would not increase simply based on the card backing.

BanditTron
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 10:33 PM
Some collectors enjoy buying all the variations, such as different carded international figures. The Tri-logo vintage Star Wars figures are a prime example. As some collectors finish out their collections they might start looking for a way to expand it. Collecting has many different avenues to travel, but they all lead to fulfillment and pride.

digit
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 10:51 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Some collectors enjoy buying all the variations, such as different carded international figures. The Tri-logo vintage Star Wars figures are a prime example. As some collectors finish out their collections they might start looking for a way to expand it. Collecting has many different avenues to travel, but they all lead to fulfillment and pride.

I am keeping multiple cards for guys. I'm sure you are aware that guys were released on wider cards and more narrow cards. So I'm cool with packaging variations. But I wouldn't, personally, consider foreign releases to be a packaging variation.

The main problem is that all my guys are on U.S. cards. So if I go and get Flynn on a foreign card only, he would stand out like a sore thumb, hehe.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Anon 2.0
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 1:06 AM
digit Wrote:

They weren't only just French on the back, they had multiple languages on them....aka the International version.

I do agree with you in that the US cards look way better as a whole. I am also a MOC collector but eventually bought doubles of nearly everything to open for display so for that part the packaging matters very little to me.

Some places in Canada DID get the US cards although most of the big chain retailers only got the multi language ones in.

Many comic stores who ordered the figures got the US versions in, and even some Dollar stores (Dollarama I believe) were actually selling the US carded version at one point as well for a few bucks each.

I had purchased Quorra and Jarvis from the online Disney store originally, only to find out from a member here that they had been later sighted at Real Canadian Superstore locations. I bought several of each (with thr tab still attached which was awesome) and guess what? They were the US versions! lol

It would've been nice to own all the figures (deluxe and basic) with US packaging, I didn't go out of my way to do so. I do have a mix of US and International Tron Legacy figures, including the small 2 packs. When it comes down to either owning the figure or not owning it, I'll take what I can get hehe.

Now if only I could get a MOC Castor figure, my collection would be complete and I can die happy! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

digit
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 10:32 AM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:
digit Wrote:

They weren't only just French on the back, they had multiple languages on them....aka the International version.

I do agree with you in that the US cards look way better as a whole. I am also a MOC collector but eventually bought doubles of nearly everything to open for display so for that part the packaging matters very little to me.

Some places in Canada DID get the US cards although most of the big chain retailers only got the multi language ones in.

Many comic stores who ordered the figures got the US versions in, and even some Dollar stores (Dollarama I believe) were actually selling the US carded version at one point as well for a few bucks each.

I had purchased Quorra and Jarvis from the online Disney store originally, only to find out from a member here that they had been later sighted at Real Canadian Superstore locations. I bought several of each (with thr tab still attached which was awesome) and guess what? They were the US versions! lol

It would've been nice to own all the figures (deluxe and basic) with US packaging, I didn't go out of my way to do so. I do have a mix of US and International Tron Legacy figures, including the small 2 packs. When it comes down to either owning the figure or not owning it, I'll take what I can get hehe.

Now if only I could get a MOC Castor figure, my collection would be complete and I can die happy!

Yeah, I rarely open anything due to a lack of display space. I can hang carded figs on the wall, but loose figures would require putting up some type of shelving unit. I have opened a few vehicles. The problem with vehicles is they almost always have wheels. You can't just put them anywhere because they roll.

I found another Deluxe Sam Flynn at Ross last night. I have an extra Rinzler, so I'm half way to another set :}order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

clu.exe
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 11:24 AM
digit Wrote:
BanditTron Wrote:Some collectors enjoy buying all the variations, such as different carded international figures. The Tri-logo vintage Star Wars figures are a prime example. As some collectors finish out their collections they might start looking for a way to expand it. Collecting has many different avenues to travel, but they all lead to fulfillment and pride.

I am keeping multiple cards for guys. I'm sure you are aware that guys were released on wider cards and more narrow cards. So I'm cool with packaging variations. But I wouldn't, personally, consider foreign releases to be a packaging variation.

The main problem is that all my guys are on U.S. cards. So if I go and get Flynn on a foreign card only, he would stand out like a sore thumb, hehe.

i understand your point. im okay with varying cards. i actually have no choice too. the ones that got to retail stores here in the Philippines of course were all international. oh yeah, theyre called international release and have actually a lot more than one language on the card. and yea all my core figs are of that type except quorra and jarvis. im just happy to have them. moc too.

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, July, 28, 2012 12:54 PM
Today I went into town and brought the album Tron Legacy: Reconfigured. I was never really planning on adding this album to the rest of my merchandise, but something compelled me to.

And I’m really glad I did! Normally I’m not really into this kind of Ibiza style techno-dance music that you get at nightclubs, but I must say this is actually really good.
I sat there listening to this on my headphones and thinking “This is AWESOME!”

Mind you, not every song on there was to taste-there were 3 or 4 songs that didn’t particularly appeal to me for some reason. :P

Having said that, I am really so glad about finding track 11-it’s a version of the End of Line track done by someone called Photek, and it’s the one used in the Tron: Uprising trailer where you see concept paintings & images.
Where I actually heard it I actually went “YES!”
And has I was listening to it, I could actually hear the words “What are you looking for?” “The Next Tron” forming in my head. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

digit
User

on Wednesday, August, 01, 2012 12:36 PM
I got another Jarvis and a couple of Quorra's at Big Lots. My local Ross got some more Sam Flynn light cycles in. I might pick one or two up if they are still there next time.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

CB2001
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 2:45 AM
The 20th Anniversary Reprints of the following TRON figures by NECA: Flynn, TRON and Stark (picked them up for $5 each from a comic book store).

BanditTron
User

on Friday, August, 10, 2012 6:43 PM
CB2001 Wrote:The 20th Anniversary Reprints of the following TRON figures by NECA: Flynn, TRON and Stark (picked them up for $5 each from a comic book store).

Nice score!

I still have my original Tomy Flynn stored somewhere. I always wanted the NECA but never bought any.

CB2001
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 12:18 AM
BanditTron Wrote:
CB2001 Wrote:The 20th Anniversary Reprints of the following TRON figures by NECA: Flynn, TRON and Stark (picked them up for $5 each from a comic book store).

Nice score!

I still have my original Tomy Flynn stored somewhere. I always wanted the NECA but never bought any.

Thanks. Normally I've seen one of the NECA figures go for at least $30, $50+ via venders at MegaCon. So, it's totally a score. I'd like to get my hands on the old Tomy figures as well, but they often go up in pricing really quickly on eBay.

Don't worry, the NECA figures tend to show up on eBay every once in a while.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 10:29 AM
I'll definitely keep an eye out. The NECA collection is next on my list. I'll concentrate on acquiring it throughout the next year so as not to exhaust all my funds at once haha.

My next scheduled Tron-related purchase is a fan-built T:L CLU helmet with lights! I will be posting that as soon as I have it on my hea....I mean, in my hands. Haha

digit
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 1:42 PM
I grabbed another Deluxe clu and deluxe black guard at a Big Lots. That gives me another complete set of 4. Anybody else feel like they are a gift from the gods at just $6 each?

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 1:58 PM
Yes! At $6 they are a super steal!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

digit
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 2:30 PM
Not only those, but both Flynn light cycles are always $6 when I find them. I have grabbed quite a few of them and stored them up in the attic.

For some reason, I never find Clu's light cycle. Will end up having to overpay on Ebay, I guess order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, August, 11, 2012 2:56 PM
CLU's was sold only at Wal-Mart, I think. So it was a limited release item. I'm guessing they all sold in the initial release.
I picked one up off of Amazon for $15.

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....