Collector 
 Today I got....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
Danial92
User

RE: Today I got....

on Monday, July, 09, 2012 11:47 PM
Thanks banditTron, I gonna say the game amazed me, The world of TRON, lightcycle chase, multiplayer battle, It's was an amazing game. By the way, cool EOLC coaster, I wish I can buy those from member jediknight0 if he still making it......^^

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 12:25 AM
He made me those coasters upon special request. They cost a bit more but I had to have them.

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, July, 10, 2012 10:39 PM
Thanks for the kind words BanditTron!

There's another thread on the coasters here, but the short version is that the monthly subscription cost for my access to the laser nearly tripled to over $100 a month and I can't afford that on an ongoing basis. I am able to get 2 hour blocks of time on the laser for $50, but that means the cost of the coasters goes way up. That being said, I purchased (at full price) one more month of access to the laser so I could finish up a couple projects. So if anyone wants a few coasters, the time to PM me is NOW.

Just to make it simple, cost-wise I'll say $9 per coaster (5 coaster minimum) and a $6 flat shipping fee in the continental US. I know, it seems like a lot but consider the cost of time on the laser, the material cost, and the labor involved...
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Monday, July, 16, 2012 7:15 PM
Today I got...

Bom BOM BOMMM!

Castor!!!

Thanks to CastorGrid for the deal I couldn't refuse!

CastorGrid
User

on Tuesday, July, 17, 2012 2:51 AM
Maaaannn...I miss Castor already just looking at this picture...just to think he was secured away in a glass case on my shelf a week ago....lol.....welcome to the Castor club....congrats!!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

digit
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 10:30 AM
My local Kmart marked down what they had left to $1.99. I picked up an extra Deluxe Clu and an extra Deluxe Rinzler. Also a 4" sentry.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 2:28 PM
CastorGrid Wrote:Maaaannn...I miss Castor already just looking at this picture...just to think he was secured away in a glass case on my shelf a week ago....lol.....welcome to the Castor club....congrats!!
Just know that he is now in a good home and I will always keep it safe. I will most likely have it AFA graded as I want it to be protected forever.

digit Wrote:My local Kmart marked down what they had left to $1.99. I picked up an extra Deluxe Clu and an extra Deluxe Rinzler. Also a 4" sentry.

Great finds!
I'm going to scout out some Kmarts today and see what I can find! Thanks for the heads up!

Alan1
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 3:44 PM
I paid $4.00 each for Deluxe Sam, Rinzler, and Guard on clearance at Kmart. A few Flynn LS were left.

"This isn't happening, it only thinks it's happening"-Kevin Flynn
https://www.facebook.com/pages/LightEars/935720649794384

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 4:46 PM
No go at the one I just got back from. I checked the regular toy aisle and the toy clearance aisle to no avail. There is another one towards New Orleans that I could check out cause I was heading that way tonight anyway so here's to hoping that one has a few to rescue.

digit
User

on Saturday, July, 21, 2012 7:37 PM
A lot of Kmarts in my area have deluxe figures, sometimes in large quantities. They are typically not found anywhere near where the toys are, in a separate clearance section.

I hit another kmart this afternoon hoping that the $1.99 was universal. It was strange, they had nothing left. Not sure if they got wiped out or shipped them to another store? Not really sure what happened???

I bought two more deluxe figures at Ross yesterday, Black Guard and Sam for $4.99 each. Yesterday, I got the full set of all 4 deluxe figures for $15 :}

Well, I sold off all 4 on Ebay this morning for $30. I made a $15 profit. I put that profit to good use. I finally ordered a 4" Kevin Flynn. Damn, he's an expensive bugger. Can't wait till he arrives.

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

digit
User

on Sunday, July, 22, 2012 5:14 PM
I found another Sam Flynn light cycle at a Ross.

I'm going to have to organize a large lot to go up on ebay, I've now got duplicates of a lot of items, including most core figures; sam and kevin light cycles, the 3-man jet, and all deluxe figures.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

HooDooMan
User

on Monday, July, 23, 2012 11:15 PM
Today, I received my set of EOLC coasters from our good friend, jediknight0! They look FANTASTIC!! I can't believe how detailed they are! They look great! (They look just like the ones in Bandit's photos.) Well worth the money!

Thanks so much, jediknight0! To paraphrase a line from the movie, "Apollo 13":

"You, my friend, are a steely-eyed missile man!"

Thanks again!

digit
User

on Thursday, July, 26, 2012 12:44 PM
I got Kevin Flynn 4" figure in the mail. Expensive little bugger. My core figure collection is complete :}

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

clu.exe
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 10:53 AM
digit Wrote:I got Kevin Flynn 4" figure in the mail. Expensive little bugger. My core figure collection is complete :}

are k. flynn core figs really expensive there? like how much? coz there are some few stores that still heave them here like, 3 at a time, for 200 pesos each. so thats about, $4.50

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

digit
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 6:11 PM
clu.exe Wrote:
digit Wrote:I got Kevin Flynn 4" figure in the mail. Expensive little bugger. My core figure collection is complete :}

are k. flynn core figs really expensive there? like how much? coz there are some few stores that still heave them here like, 3 at a time, for 200 pesos each. so thats about, $4.50

I've never found one at any store. Mind you I have 3 of everybody else, LOL.

I finally had to go the ebay route. I sold off a set of deluxe figures that I got super cheap to help soften the blow. I'm not really sure why that one seems to have been made in more limited quantities than the others.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

Anon 2.0
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 7:14 PM
Yeah I remember someone saying that the Kevin Flynn figure was harder to find than the others. Up here in Canada, there was an abundance of KF figs.

Speaking of which, my local TRU still has one for about $7 lol

digit
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 7:30 PM
Anon 2.0 Wrote:Yeah I remember someone saying that the Kevin Flynn figure was harder to find than the others. Up here in Canada, there was an abundance of KF figs.

Speaking of which, my local TRU still has one for about $7 lol

Unfortunately, you guys got those ultra-ugly French cards with all the writing on the back.

I'm a MOC collector, I would never settle for one of those, heh.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

LIT
User

on Friday, July, 27, 2012 7:34 PM
I found my K Flynn figure a while ago in Walmart in the toy aisle just sitting there last one!, think i got it for like $4 or $9. Pretty cheap for me.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

LIT
User

LIT
User

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....