AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
clu.exe
User

RE: Today I got....

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 7:50 AM
CB2001 Wrote:
BanditTron Wrote:^

Very nice!!

Thanks. It was only .25 cents. The only drawback is that the battery comparment cover is missing, and the connector inside to connect the 9 volt battery is broken in half. But no worries, I'm sure I'm able to handle both of those issues.

wow i got mine for 5 dollars, about a year ago. perfectly working! but 25 cents is still a steal! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 5:03 PM
Today, was a good day for Tron collecting for me.
Two packages arrived in the mail.

The first being my Castor that I had AFA graded while I was at Star Wars Celebration VI:

and another Tron: Legacy grail item that I didn't think I could get for a decent price:
Art of Tron: Legacy by Justin Springer

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, September, 21, 2012 5:10 PM
That book is great. I was glad I picked it up on Amazon when I did, didn't know it would become so collectible. In all this time I thought Amazon had the wrong pic up for it, turns out that is what the book looks like under the dust cover! Had no idea lol

Thanks for the pic of Castor too he looks like he's found a great home!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

EXODUS
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 5:05 AM
Yesterday I ordered a Tron Legacy Baton from Amazon. A full scale replica of the Batons used in the film.
It wasn't cheap though-32.75, which is really quite a lot in my opinion, but it was the only one I could find there! :P

Daft Tron
User

on Saturday, September, 22, 2012 12:57 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Today, was a good day for Tron collecting for me.
Two packages arrived in the mail.

The first being my Castor that I had AFA graded while I was at Star Wars Celebration VI:

and another Tron: Legacy grail item that I didn't think I could get for a decent price:
Art of Tron: Legacy by Justin Springer

8.5 from afa, really? must have had some slight dings, warping on bubble (slight) light scuff marks and/or curving of the card back or even some slight discoloring on the figure itself, they are very picky on grading that's why I believe it's a waste of money when you can do the same thing yourself by purchasing the bigger acrylic/hard plastic (similar material) cases from ikea. like my g1 optimus w/trailer & soundwave amongst all the other stuff i have, I just have them stashed away in boxes with the original boxing & bubble wrap

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, September, 23, 2012 2:18 PM
Yeah, I was hoping for a 9.0 but I guess they found some things that I never noticed. It looked pristine to me but it probably changed hands at least 3 times before I got it. That's a lot of chances for it to be injured.
The only thing I saw was a small ding along the edge. I mainly got the grading for the custom case. The grading really doesnt matter too much since I'll never get rid of my Castor.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

digit
User

on Sunday, September, 23, 2012 2:57 PM
What will you do if his battery starts to leak?

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, September, 23, 2012 5:38 PM
I wont worry about that until the day comes, which hopefully will be never. Hahawhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

digit
User

on Sunday, September, 23, 2012 7:39 PM
Some people have that attitude, but it's a major concern for me. I'm very worried about my MOC specimens. Not just for this line either. I've got x-men from the mid 90s that are a real concern. I have no idea what their battery conditions are.

On another note, my 3 year old nephew came to visit and left with my deluxe Light runner. He loved the light up feature. Good thing I have an army of them, ha!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

REQUEST STATUS REPORT
ON MISSING DATA

BanditTron
User

on Monday, September, 24, 2012 6:06 PM
IsoLine Wrote:I got my New Era Tron hat.....I wanted to post pics a while ago but we were under siege from the disgusto-hacker so I waited.

This is what I got...

fixed it for ya! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Monday, September, 24, 2012 6:22 PM
Just picked up a CLU lightcycle today for my weekly Tron Item from Biglots.

I'll have to compare this one and the other that I have to see which is in better condition and decide then which to open for display.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, September, 25, 2012 1:00 AM
How rare is the Art of Tron Legacy book, by the way? I haven't heard too much about how difficult it is to find.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, September, 25, 2012 11:59 AM
The Art of Tron book Is not that difficult to find. There are brand new sealed books on amazon everyday. The problem is that it's an out of print book and now resellers want a mint for it.
My used copy was $88 ($40 orig. retail) not too bad. Very slight wear but no CD or code.

A sealed one with its CD and code intact can go for $300-$500. Ouch!

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 1:11 AM
BanditTron Wrote:The Art of Tron book Is not that difficult to find. There are brand new sealed books on amazon everyday. The problem is that it's an out of print book and now resellers want a mint for it.
My used copy was $88 ($40 orig. retail) not too bad. Very slight wear but no CD or code.

A sealed one with its CD and code intact can go for $300-$500. Ouch!

what cd do you speak of? there was no cd(s) intact when i viewed the item at the pop up shop when it was still around.

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 11:53 AM
Your right, after a little sleuthing I figured out that there was no CD or code. For some reason a couple sellers have used copies listed as "no CD or code included" I guess was copy pasted from some other book?
Well that makes me feel like I got an even better deal knowing that my book isnt missing anything. Lol

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 12:00 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Just picked up a CLU lightcycle today for my weekly Tron Item from Biglots.

I'll have to compare this one and the other that I have to see which is in better condition and decide then which to open for display.

Well, the two CLU lightcycles I have do have a minor package variation so I'll still have to buy another CLU lightcycle to open. DANG!
Haha
The variation is the circle sticker that says: Lights & Sounds.
The one I got from Biglots has foreign translations on it where the original release doesn't.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Daft Tron
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 6:56 PM
BanditTron Wrote:Your right, after a little sleuthing I figured out that there was no CD or code. For some reason a couple sellers have used copies listed as "no CD or code included" I guess was copy pasted from some other book?
Well that makes me feel like I got an even better deal knowing that my book isnt missing anything. Lol

wait, better deal? for the price you paid? I don't know but then again, things always fluctuate that's for sure so yes I'd agree somewhat as 80 is a bit steep for a book though I paid 100 for the sdcc exclusive this year from udons booth

BanditTron
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 8:35 PM
I was willing to pay up to $200 for the book so yes, $88 is a definitely a deal. There are other sellers wanting $150 for one with no dust jacket and liner notes written on the pages. Haha, no thanks.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

ChessMess
User

on Wednesday, September, 26, 2012 11:11 PM
Smacks self for seeing several of these at a book store going out of business sale and after seeing the pictures (I could get as much from the internet) not wanting to dish out the $15 or so they wanted for them.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, September, 27, 2012 5:33 AM
It was actually a few months back that I got my Castor figure, but I finally got around to taking some pictures of the custom case I made for him.

Basically it's a clear acrylic box but perfectly matched to the dimensions of the TRON figures. It also has a translucent blue base with an etched hexagon pattern.

More pictures here.

FirstPrevious Page: of 65 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Today I got....