TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Files/Abraxas Shard locations?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 4:41 PM
Okay, I've finished the game but I've only managed to find a few of the Tron Files/Abraxas Shards. Anybody got a list of the locations where they are found?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Nar78
User

RE: Tron Files/Abraxas Shard locations?

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 4:49 PM
Here's a site that has all the information you'll need to find those hard to find files and shards. http://segmentnext.com/2010/12/06/tron-evolution-files-abraxas-shards-guide/ Most of these are easy to find if you pay close attention to the maps. I had trouble finding one shard and a file throughout the game, myself.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 5:42 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Okay, I've finished the game but I've only managed to find a few of the Tron Files/Abraxas Shards. Anybody got a list of the locations where they are found?

Holy s*** you got that game two days ago!

Single player story mode is pretty short. I would've finished it in two days but Games for Windows Live deleted my save file due to a log-in error that was my fault.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 8:27 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Okay, I've finished the game but I've only managed to find a few of the Tron Files/Abraxas Shards. Anybody got a list of the locations where they are found?

Holy s*** you got that game two days ago!

Have you read my latest post in the "you know you've watched too much tron when...." thread? *giggles insanely again*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, February, 09, 2011 8:29 PM
Nar78 Wrote:Here's a site that has all the information you'll need to find those hard to find files and shards. http://segmentnext.com/2010/12/06/tron-evolution-files-abraxas-shards-guide/ Most of these are easy to find if you pay close attention to the maps. I had trouble finding one shard and a file throughout the game, myself.

That site is broken. Any others?

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Thursday, February, 10, 2011 8:43 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:I actually took a look at it, it doesn't seem broken to me..

Well, it was broken....it works now.... *is confused*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution