Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
Micky24
User

RE: UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 12:35 PM
Hi All

Just a heads up, I was in Disney Store in Brighton the other day and scored about £150 worth of Tron stuff for about £50. Pretty good deals as I can see a few of you have found out. I reckon between us all we will buy all the toys going :-)where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

CLU "Forget it, mister high-and-mighty Master Control! You aren't making me talk!"

(Avatar from user: Sketch)

Carcarius
User

RE: UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:12 PM
Received my recognizer and pullback today. Both in great condition despite the irregular packaging.DHL is a fantastic shipper. Can't wait to display these.

Thanks Soapdish, have a good one.

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:37 PM
That was picked up friday! Amazed by the turnaround :-0

The box was self made, glad it worked out well! :-)

Need the UK Disney Store Exclusive Tron toys?

For information regarding them please see the following thread
http://tiny.cc/6yzrn

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:42 PM
Abstractharmony Wrote:Thanks for the PM's guys.

The spares that I had picked up are now spoken for...

EDITED - Because I seem to have unintentionally upset the OP.

You upset the OP because had you failed to read the first post where it states
) 4) If you are in the UK and want to sell these items here, please PM so I can put your information down

I feel that I have worked hard to try and maintain a friendly environment and that you decided to muscle in. As I said to you in a PM, I have no problem with you selling these items here, curtesy would have been to contact me first though

I spent ages getting these toys at full price, getting cheap postage quotes, creating boxes to ship them in and feel I have had sand kicked in my face for itorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Abstractharmony
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:53 PM
OK and as I said in a PM...it was unintentional and I apologised. Not entirely sure what else you want me to do.

I offered a pick and ship for folks...that's hardly kicking sand in your face.

Many of the international posters are (rightfully) grateful to you for the work you did, and from the looks of it, an excellent packing job ensuring that they were able to secure UK exclusive items.

It's not exactly my fault that Disney Store have heavily discounted the items is it?

Also from the sound of it the only thing that you're really pissed about is the fact that I didn't try to charge anything on top.

As I said, I apologised, I altered my posts and STILL you are having a pop.

I also, as a matter of courtesy, checked with an Admin to see if I had breached any rules and was told that I hadn't as clearly, if I had, I would have had my posts deleted.

Seriously mate, I don't want to butt heads with you, I was just (again as I explained in PM) trying to help folks out.

BEGIN THE GAME!!!!!

flamanar
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 3:59 PM
Looks like I'm late to the party. Would have liked a UK Recognizer without spending a fortune. sigh...

Abstractharmony
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:05 PM
Soapdish still has some I think....top of the page.

Send him a PM.

BEGIN THE GAME!!!!!

flamanar
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 4:24 PM
Abstractharmony Wrote:Soapdish still has some I think....top of the page.

Send him a PM.
Thanks Abstract. Just sent him a PM.

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 5:03 PM
Abstractharmony Wrote:
Also from the sound of it the only thing that you're really pissed about is the fact that I didn't try to charge anything on top.

That's pretty much the gist. Soapdish, you're not a mod nor is this your site (as far as I can tell.) You already got upset when some people did the math on your prices and called you out.

Now someone can legitimately help people on this site acquire toys at a good price and you're having a hissy fit cause you couldn't get your packages out on time.

Sorry man, but that's bull, and it's on you. It's not his fault that Disney had a mass clearance, good on Abstractharmony for trying to help people instead of gouge.

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 5:45 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:
Abstractharmony Wrote:

That's pretty much the gist. Soapdish, you're not a mod nor is this your site (as far as I can tell.) You already got upset when some people did the math on your prices and called you out.

Now someone can legitimately help people on this site acquire toys at a good price and you're having a hissy fit cause you couldn't get your packages out on time.

Sorry man, but that's bull, and it's on you. It's not his fault that Disney had a mass clearance, good on Abstractharmony for trying to help people instead of gouge.

My whole point on this is what I had to go through to get those toys. I didnt order them online and wait for them. It took 5 shops, and 6 hours of driving/train to get all those toys at a higher price.

Once you took out time, petrol, packaging materials (boxes, polysterene, bubble wrap) and the cost of the toys (£18.25 compared to £6 now) I made money granted. But not anywhere near the ebay prices (which were / are crazy.

My whole argument was I was still selling my own toys here. If somebody wants to sell them here, at cost thats there choice. Boxes are expensive, as are packing materials. Also, my shipping was much cheaper then it could have been.

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 5:52 PM
No one is discounting your time and money spent trying to make a buck, but those are really your issues alone.

It was nice of you to go through all that, and I certainly hope you make your money back and more, but if someone can help people on this site get these items at cost then they should be able to do so.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 5:59 PM
Abstractharmony Wrote:

I have to take my hat off. What you are doing is a good deed. Believe me it is. Had i not had to travel miles and miles to get the toys, or had em shipped to me, I would likely have done the same. My issue really is for the people who asked me to buy the toys which I did at my expense, told them the costs which they were fine with but never paid for the toys or got back to me after.

Now you can offer the toys for $10 and wish I could have bought them at that price. Be warned, boxes are hard to find for the size and expensive and you will need to be generous with the packaging so they dont get damaged. ALso, be prepared for the shipping costs. They are amazingly high!

Am i back tracking? yes. Why? Cos I get the impression your trying to do good, and people (myself included) could learn from you. no hard feelings

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:04 PM
Soapdish83 Wrote:
Abstractharmony Wrote:

I have to take my hat off. What you are doing is a good deed. Believe me it is. Had i not had to travel miles and miles to get the toys, or had em shipped to me, I would likely have done the same. My issue really is for the people who asked me to buy the toys which I did at my expense, told them the costs which they were fine with but never paid for the toys or got back to me after.

Now you can offer the toys for $10 and wish I could have bought them at that price. Be warned, boxes are hard to find for the size and expensive and you will need to be generous with the packaging so they dont get damaged. ALso, be prepared for the shipping costs. They are amazingly high!

Am i back tracking? yes. Why? Cos I get the impression your trying to do good, and people (myself included) could learn from you. no hard feelings

I would be VERY upset if I offered to grab toys for people on this board and put out my own cash for them only to have them ignore future PMs or reneg on the toys altogether. I wasn't aware that you went out on behalf of other posters, that changes my feelings.

Honestly I would think that calling those posters out in public might be warranted, at least to stop the rest of us for wasting our time helping these posters. A deal is a deal and if someone had you go out on your own dime to acquire toys then they should hold up their end of the bargain.

Again, it wasn't my intention to call you out, just like I'm sure it wasn't Abstract's intention to undercut any of your potential sales.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:10 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:
Soapdish83 Wrote:
Abstractharmony Wrote:

I would be VERY upset if I offered to grab toys for people on this board and put out my own cash for them only to have them ignore future PMs or reneg on the toys altogether. I wasn't aware that you went out on behalf of other posters, that changes my feelings.

Honestly I would think that calling those posters out in public might be warranted, at least to stop the rest of us for wasting our time helping these posters. A deal is a deal and if someone had you go out on your own dime to acquire toys then they should hold up their end of the bargain.

Again, it wasn't my intention to call you out, just like I'm sure it wasn't Abstract's intention to undercut any of your potential sales.

To be honest, I should have asked for the money upfront. Some people just kept talking to me, and it was only at the point of making payment they stopped replying. The problem i have now is I can no longer take the toys back, which means I either have to try and sell them for what they cost me, or sell them as people like Abstract can and make the loss. I cant afford the 2nd option, so I can only hope I can sell them at cost. I dont want to stick them on ebay, but if thats what I have to do, what choice do I have.

HOPEFULLY the 2 I have reseved, will come back to me. I had 2 spare, which worse case, I'll keep for myself. Anyway, you and Abstract are both fine with me. Bad Monday is all, i'll stop being a grump now :-) order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Abstractharmony
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:30 PM
Soapdish83 Wrote:

Thanks man!

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

BEGIN THE GAME!!!!!

Abstractharmony
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:31 PM
Soapdish if you still have the receipt take them back as they have to honour the original price you paid I think...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

BEGIN THE GAME!!!!!

Soapdish83
User

on Monday, March, 14, 2011 6:44 PM
Only for 30 days :-( Already thought of that, but thanks for the suggestion. Im only out by a few days, but none the less, no good

Glitch
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 12:35 AM
I'm with DevRevenge, threaten to name and shame, that's a sucky thing to do, backing out on a deal where you've spent a lot of time and effort on your part.

I bought a few extra Recogniser Carry Cases and Pullback Light Cycles when they were 25% off so I could have an extra one of each for myself and to make a little on top selling on eBay, but then a very short time after dropping 25% off Disney knocked the prices down to 75% off - there's no way I can compete with the prices on eBay and make any sort of real profit from the sales, especially with the (roughly) 15% eBay+PayPal fees involved it's not worth the time and effort to list+package+ship them so it looks like I'm stuck with em, ah well I'll just have to write them off, shit happens. I've purposely decided I'm not going to get stressed over this stuff anymore.

Maybe I'll modify one or two to run the lighting off USB so they can be 'active' display items cos afterall most collectors will have mainly bought them for display not play.

Soapdish is right about the packaging front, for the most part I managed to use stuff I already had but getting hold of boxes large enough to post the Recognisers in was a challenge, the Post Office don't sell boxes big enough and although I managed to get a few from shops I had to use some of the storage boxes of my ReBoot toy collection and relocate those toys into smaller boxes. Those of you who don't have the UK Recogniser and have never seen one with their own eyes has no real idea how big these things are.

In other related news, I managed to make my Recogniser's light up effect almost twice as bright without adding extra batteries or LEDs or costing me anything except a bit of time

DevRevenge
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 12:46 AM
Glitch Wrote:

In other related news, I managed to make my Recogniser's light up effect almost twice as bright without adding extra batteries or LEDs or costing me anything except a bit of time

I'd love to see a writeup on this when you get time Glitch. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

CorrupTron
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 12:49 AM
Oh please do tell!where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 UK Disney Store Exclusive 12" Lightcycle and Light and Sound Recognizer Playset with Vehicles