TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
typicaltronname
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 4:46 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Keep in mind these programs are data... Tron was probably copy/pasted onto the new grid, and the old grid still has classic Tron on it. Same with Yori, she'd be there, and if Lora really needed her YORI.EXE at her new job, she probably made a copy on a floppy and left.

But! I don't want to keep that in mind! Meanie! I don't like listening to Bounty HUnters/Pasta!

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Argent
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 5:05 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: I do hope the Producers contact Cindy Morgan to voice Yori...
She *is* very special to Tron and it'd be nice to know what happened to her. I don't think Flynn would of split them up by only bringing over Tron to the new Grid. Hopefully one of the episodes will have an appearance of Yori.

That would be awesome. For me, the one bright spot about Disney de-canonizing Tron 2.0 was that it means Lora's still alive in mainline continuity. I'd like to see the writers take advantage of that somehow.

Boba Fettuccini Wrote:Keep in mind these programs are data... Tron was probably copy/pasted onto the new grid, and the old grid still has classic Tron on it. Same with Yori, she'd be there, and if Lora really needed her YORI.EXE at her new job, she probably made a copy on a floppy and left.

I'm not so sure about that last bit. I'm assuming Yori was written by Lora specifically for internal use at Encom, making her proprietary software. I doubt Lora would have been allowed to take a copy with her when she left. That doesn't rule out Yori being archived at Encom somewhere; it's also possible she's been through several upgrades over the past couple of decades and is still in active use by the R&D department or something.

Zuse
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 6:09 PM
LWSrocks Wrote:
See, I'm gonna go with "no" because at this point in the franchise's timeline, they've been in the new grid for about 10 years. I think it's safe to assume that she's still in the old grid- and I think writer-wise, they left her in the old grid so that her appearance could be a surprise in TR3N, because I seriously think that what's gonna happen is Sam's gonna take that chip and upload the grid onto the ENCOM system now that he runs the company.

Merging the two grids together? Now THAT would be awesome. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

End of line

Jalen
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 7:01 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:I don't like listening to Bounty HUnters/Pasta!

Haha!

Although, he's gotta pretty good point, sir.

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

typicaltronname
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 7:14 PM
Jalen Wrote:

Haha!

Yeah he does.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

cirlin
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 7:34 PM
Jalen Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:But Tron is in Uprising, and he was re-purposed by Clu in 1989.

1989 is just when Tron *disappeared*. Also, there is definite proof in Tron: Betrayal that after he survived the attack from Clu and the Black Guards, he escaped, wounded, into the Outlands on his light cycle. It's on the third-to-last page in the epilogue, on the bottom three cells.

This is why I, and many other users here, are speculating that Uprising tells the story that takes place after Tron goes into exile, and after the events of Evolution, the years 1990 to 2000.
I don't know about "definite proof" in Betrayal. I think you are probably right that Tron escaped Clu after Flynn ran off, however the way the comic portrays the beginning of Clu's take over is totally different than what we see in Legacy and this can lead to the conclusion that the comic just messed up and got it wrong.

In Legacy Tron and Flynn are in the city, right near the Flynn's Arcade place where Sam later arrives, and then get attacked. In Betrayal we see Flynn standing alone looking out at the Sea of Simulation when Clu and the Blackguards show up on lightcycles and attack him. Tron steps in the way and then it cuts to a series of montage like scenes that eventually show tron escaping as you described.
Given the large difference, and the presence of several other contradictions in the comic, one could interpret it as just a mistake, or the result of an earlier script where the events played out differently.

Again, I think you are right that he escaped, and I hope that you are right because I really want to see more of Tron himself in the series. It's just that the comic kinda muddys the water with its portrayal of events.

Argent
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 7:35 PM
Jalen Wrote:

Haha!

Is it wrong that I heard that in the voice of Jarvis when I read it? >.>abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 7:38 PM
Mayorcan Wrote:Um, Tron was NOT re-purposed, rectified, or whatever you THINK happened to make him Rinzler in 1989. HE GOT AWAY. Get it through your skulls, people. However, Tron was left in no position to continue the fight alone. Hence the events of Uprising, which will clearly occur AFTER 1989.

I think there is plenty of room for discussion and different interpretations about what Uprising is going to be about and what actually happened to Tron. I think you are probably correct, but it would be better for the discussion and the general climate of the site not to start yelling at people.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 8:03 PM
Argent Wrote:
Jalen Wrote:

Haha!

Is it wrong that I heard that in the voice of Jarvis when I read it? >.>

Excellent words, sir... were you pleased with my execution?

Yeah, I can totally see the similarities.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 7:43 PM
Nerts, X D channel?

I don't even have that.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Disc Warrior
User

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 8:02 PM
How can we post xd without the face? , X D x d, xd...on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

overRIDE
User

on Sunday, March, 06, 2011 9:53 PM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:
Argent Wrote:
Jalen Wrote:

Haha!

Is it wrong that I heard that in the voice of Jarvis when I read it? >.>

Excellent words, sir... were you pleased with my execution?

Yeah, I can totally see the similarities.

Reading this in a Jarvis voice made me laugh.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 3:21 PM
I can't wait to see more clips from this.

IMO they should bring back Yori in some form, since her missing is like Star Wars without Leia, or Star Trek without Uhura... order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Disc Warrior
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 4:31 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:I can't wait to see more clips from this.

IMO they should bring back Yori in some form, since her missing is like Star Wars without Leia, or Star Trek without Uhura...
Harry Potter without Hermione...Twilight without Bella- wait that would mean no Twilight! Can someone delete Bella? Please?
Yori will get a mention. Don't worry.

Kat
User

on Monday, March, 07, 2011 7:29 PM
Disc Warrior Wrote:

IMO they should bring back Yori in some form, since her missing is like Star Wars without Leia, or Star Trek without Uhura...
Harry Potter without Hermione...Twilight without Bella- wait that would mean no Twilight! Can someone delete Bella? Please?
OOH! I smell a new "Derez Bella!" campaign (think of it as sorta like "Flynn Lives"?). Maybe a parody fan-film where Quorra takes her out with a well-placed disc... (or maybe Quorra and Yori together). I am loving this more and more. (I will not write a Tron vs. Twilight script. I will not, I will not, I will not...but I would pay money to see the Grid bunch [Sam, Quorra, Tron, Flynn, etc.] battling the Twilight folks [Bella, Edward, Jacob, etc.]. A lot of money. And die laughing besides)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Disc Warrior
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 12:02 AM
Kat Wrote:
Disc Warrior Wrote:

OOH! I smell a new "Derez Bella!" campaign (think of it as sorta like "Flynn Lives"?). Maybe a parody fan-film where Quorra takes her out with a well-placed disc... (or maybe Quorra and Yori together). I am loving this more and more. (I will not write a Tron vs. Twilight script. I will not, I will not, I will not...but I would pay money to see the Grid bunch [Sam, Quorra, Tron, Flynn, etc.] battling the Twilight folks [Bella, Edward, Jacob, etc.]. A lot of money. And die laughing besides)
Please at least write the script so we can film it for the Tron Lives youtube channel...

Tron will mention Yori, I bet todays snow on it.

Boba Fettuccini
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 12:41 AM
I wouldn't count on it.

-==[ www.boba-fettuccini.com ]==-

Disc Warrior
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 10:42 AM
Boba Fettuccini Wrote:I wouldn't count on it.
I am ;D

Disc Warrior
User

on Tuesday, March, 08, 2011 11:36 AM
ender9492 Wrote:Disc Warrior, do you know something??
No, I'm just insanely optimistic...sorry if it came across that way

BountyHunter
User

on Wednesday, March, 09, 2011 12:12 AM
Disney had better release full season boxsets of this when the time comes for DVD bluray distribution. None of this "Vol. 1, Vol. 2 Oh wait these aren't selling so we're not gonna release the entire season" crap that they're famous for.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series