FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
TRON.dll
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 5:24 PM
Ram64 Wrote:
tronix 2.0 Wrote:i dont think beck is rinzler, anyways rinzler had boxenliters voice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sEkrjzYQOI

hmmm..... you have a point there.

Here's another point: Remember that part where Flynn said that Rinzler is Tron?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 5:31 PM
just boggles my mind... lol *sigh*

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 10:41 PM
All will be revealed...

IluthraDanar
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 10:43 PM
My only fear was that Tron (Boxleitner) wouldn't be the star of this series.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 10:55 PM
I need to pull an SD1 here...

wow... just wow.

lol.
Why is that bad?? I met him a few weeks ago and he seemed like a nice guy. Take your remark back.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

IluthraDanar
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 11:10 PM
Can you translate for me please? SD1?

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 11:15 PM
ShadowDragon1 He has an intriguing response of shock sometimes, and it has grown on meorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 11:53 PM
It wasn't a response of shock.

It was a response of bewildered amazement, that I was at a loss for words/or so tired of what seems like to me to be pointless bitching/whining within a certain post in this thread. So all I can think of to say is very flatly "wow.. just.. wow" no "shock" is meant at all, just tired disappointment.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

cool83
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 2:25 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: It wasn't a response of shock.

It was a response of bewildered amazement, that I was at a loss for words/or so tired of what seems like to me to be pointless bitching/whining within a certain post in this thread. So all I can think of to say is very flatly "wow.. just.. wow" no "shock" is meant at all, just tired disappointment.

SD1, you are right again. I think ignorance would give my mind a break from all this. Anyway, does'nt Beck die during the purge?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 2:53 PM
No one but the script writers knows.
I am sure the fate of Beck and the defeat/capture of Tron and his re-purposing into Rinzler *should be* what Uprising concludes with...

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 2:58 PM
Agreed with Shadow Dragon. It's likely that it will conclude with that.

To me it seems that Beck's face gets derezzed by Rinzler, soon after his rectification.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Kat
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2011 8:34 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:To me it seems that Beck's face gets derezzed by Rinzler, soon after his rectification.
Rinz would NOT think twice about that!

Seriously though, if we find out that Tron isn't really Tron in T:L, I'll be pissed. They're already retconning enough with this series--T:L seems to me to make it pretty clear that Clu captures Tron right where Flynn says he did--in the betrayal flashback scene. After all, why on earth would Tron need to "pass the torch"? It's not like he's a human who would be getting old and creaky and NEEDS to train up someone else a la Anthony Hopkins in the Zorro movie, or has any reason to want to retire a la the Dread Pirate Roberts. (I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. NO!)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

asilvax7
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 10:03 PM
Wow...trailer of this series is just mind blowing. I like it.........really nice sharing.........thanks.

http://legend-of-seeker.otavo.tv/ , http://degrassi-the-next-generation.otavo.tv/

IluthraDanar
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 10:48 PM
Kat Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:To me it seems that Beck's face gets derezzed by Rinzler, soon after his rectification.

Seriously though, if we find out that Tron isn't really Tron in T:L, I'll be pissed. They're already retconning enough with this series--T:L seems to me to make it pretty clear that Clu captures Tron right where Flynn says he did--in the betrayal flashback scene. After all, why on earth would Tron need to "pass the torch"? It's not like he's a human who would be getting old and creaky and NEEDS to train up someone else a la Anthony Hopkins in the Zorro movie, or has any reason to want to retire a la the Dread Pirate Roberts. (I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. NO!)

This show does seem to not be quite the fit to T:L. But part of me, if told that Rinzler was not really Tron, would say "thank the gods"!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

nerdgirl1122
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2011 9:54 AM
IluthraDanar Wrote:
Kat Wrote:

This show does seem to not be quite the fit to T:L. But part of me, if told that Rinzler was not really Tron, would say "thank the gods"!
But then, where would the REAL Tron be??

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2011 5:20 AM
The only thing that worries me is that I hope they don't start screwing around with the timeline.
Seeing how it's been established that it takes place BEFORE Legacy, I hope it doesn't come into conflict with Evolution.

Still going to watch it though!

AriesT
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2011 7:23 AM
Thats why I hate comapnies spread the story on several media. They always screw it up and people get confused, so does the company itself. Greetings to Matrix. Disney is not good in such things. They can do this spread with Mickey Mouse but not with a closed story- and timeline like TRON.

Plus, I am worried that the Lost boys will screw up the story again.
I really hope they do not screw up TRON himself. Rinzler is TRON, that could not be mixed up with something like "Oh but actually Rinzler is Beck talking with the voice of Bruce Boxleitner in Legacy and TRON does not exist anymore". Then they will get the fans mad mad mad!

Honestly, I suspect them to not tell a satisfying and locigal and movies-accurate storyline.
However, I hope the series will be shown here in Germany and I will definately watch it. No matter if I will like it or not.

LWSrocks2
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2011 11:47 AM
AriesT Wrote:Thats why I hate comapnies spread the story on several media. They always screw it up and people get confused, so does the company itself. Greetings to Matrix. Disney is not good in such things. They can do this spread with Mickey Mouse but not with a closed story- and timeline like TRON.

I really hope they do not screw up TRON himself. Rinzler is TRON, that could not be mixed up with something like "Oh but actually Rinzler is Beck talking with the voice of Bruce Boxleitner in Legacy and TRON does not exist anymore". Then they will get the fans mad mad mad!

Honestly, I suspect them to not tell a satisfying and locigal and movies-accurate storyline.
However, I hope the series will be shown here in Germany and I will definately watch it. No matter if I will like it or not.

I think that the new writer they have on board will slap some sense into the lost boys.

Kat
User

on Sunday, July, 10, 2011 4:18 PM
AriesT Wrote:Thats why I hate comapnies spread the story on several media. They always screw it up and people get confused, so does the company itself. Greetings to Matrix. Disney is not good in such things. They can do this spread with Mickey Mouse but not with a closed story- and timeline like TRON.

Oh, dude. If, especially, we found out that Tron was GONE... I'd probably throw stuff at the screen. I don't think they're that stupid, though.

(I actually didn't mind the Matrix / Animatrix thing. The Animatrix was like a supplement to The Matrix, but I didn't find it necessary to understand the plotline of the Matrix and it didn't seem to change the story in significant ways. Although I guess I can't remember if I watched all of the clips in Animatrix, plus it's been a long time, so I could be wrong. If there was more extra media than that, then I certainly never heard of it)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 2:33 AM
Also...

I don't understand why there is so much butthurt over "THE NEXT TRON". SO much hate towards one line, that *ahem* certain people can't even transcribe the two lines in that whole preview without intentionally adding words like "derr her herr" to make it sound stupid. It's obviously just a figure of speech. He's not training somebody to replace him, he's training someone to be as good as him. Tron was amazing at his job, so kickass that they named the whole frakking city after him. Tron sees potential in Beck- I.E., Beck is a security program with inferior code, and Tron is trying to improve Beck's skills so one day he can achieve as legendary a status as Tron has.

And you say that programs should not be able to teach other programs because they are programmed/coded all of their knowledge? You're basically saying, "A whole universe inside a computer? That doesn't push against my suspension of disbelief at all- but a program trying to teach another program!? POPPYCOCK! The writers expect us to believe such a ridiculous notion!?" where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series