TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
ShadowDragon1
User

RE: FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 3:38 PM

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 4:34 PM
^You're great.

We have been spoiled fellow Tron fans...let us be grateful for what we have

Ram64
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 4:38 PM
tronix 2.0 Wrote:i dont think beck is rinzler, anyways rinzler had boxenliters voice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sEkrjzYQOI

hmmm..... you have a point there.

TRON.dll
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 5:24 PM
Ram64 Wrote:
tronix 2.0 Wrote:i dont think beck is rinzler, anyways rinzler had boxenliters voice.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another point: Remember that part where Flynn said that Rinzler is Tron?

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 5:31 PM
just boggles my mind... lol *sigh*

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Ram64
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 8:50 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Ram64 Wrote:

Here's another point: Remember that part where Flynn said that Rinzler is Tron?

Remember the part where Tron told Beck he would be the NEXT Tron?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Disc Warrior
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 10:41 PM
All will be revealed...

IluthraDanar
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 10:43 PM
My only fear was that Tron (Boxleitner) wouldn't be the star of this series.

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 10:55 PM
I need to pull an SD1 here...

wow... just wow.

lol.
Why is that bad?? I met him a few weeks ago and he seemed like a nice guy. Take your remark back.

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

IluthraDanar
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 11:10 PM
Can you translate for me please? SD1?

Traahn
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 11:15 PM
ShadowDragon1 He has an intriguing response of shock sometimes, and it has grown on meorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

ShadowDragon1
User

on Wednesday, March, 30, 2011 11:53 PM
It wasn't a response of shock.

It was a response of bewildered amazement, that I was at a loss for words/or so tired of what seems like to me to be pointless bitching/whining within a certain post in this thread. So all I can think of to say is very flatly "wow.. just.. wow" no "shock" is meant at all, just tired disappointment.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

cool83
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 2:25 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: It wasn't a response of shock.

It was a response of bewildered amazement, that I was at a loss for words/or so tired of what seems like to me to be pointless bitching/whining within a certain post in this thread. So all I can think of to say is very flatly "wow.. just.. wow" no "shock" is meant at all, just tired disappointment.

SD1, you are right again. I think ignorance would give my mind a break from all this. Anyway, does'nt Beck die during the purge?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 2:53 PM
No one but the script writers knows.
I am sure the fate of Beck and the defeat/capture of Tron and his re-purposing into Rinzler *should be* what Uprising concludes with...

typicaltronname
User

on Thursday, March, 31, 2011 2:58 PM
Agreed with Shadow Dragon. It's likely that it will conclude with that.

To me it seems that Beck's face gets derezzed by Rinzler, soon after his rectification.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Ram64
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2011 4:48 PM
Traahn Wrote:I need to pull an SD1 here...

wow... just wow.

lol.
Why is that bad?? I met him a few weeks ago and he seemed like a nice guy. Take your remark back.

EDIT: Comment removed.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Ram64
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2011 4:50 PM
Dare I ask:

what is wrong, with what I said?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kat
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2011 8:34 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:To me it seems that Beck's face gets derezzed by Rinzler, soon after his rectification.
Rinz would NOT think twice about that!

Seriously though, if we find out that Tron isn't really Tron in T:L, I'll be pissed. They're already retconning enough with this series--T:L seems to me to make it pretty clear that Clu captures Tron right where Flynn says he did--in the betrayal flashback scene. After all, why on earth would Tron need to "pass the torch"? It's not like he's a human who would be getting old and creaky and NEEDS to train up someone else a la Anthony Hopkins in the Zorro movie, or has any reason to want to retire a la the Dread Pirate Roberts. (I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. NO!)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

asilvax7
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 10:03 PM
Wow...trailer of this series is just mind blowing. I like it.........really nice sharing.........thanks.

http://legend-of-seeker.otavo.tv/ , http://degrassi-the-next-generation.otavo.tv/

IluthraDanar
User

on Friday, July, 08, 2011 10:48 PM
Kat Wrote:
typicaltronname Wrote:To me it seems that Beck's face gets derezzed by Rinzler, soon after his rectification.
Rinz would NOT think twice about that!

Seriously though, if we find out that Tron isn't really Tron in T:L, I'll be pissed. They're already retconning enough with this series--T:L seems to me to make it pretty clear that Clu captures Tron right where Flynn says he did--in the betrayal flashback scene. After all, why on earth would Tron need to "pass the torch"? It's not like he's a human who would be getting old and creaky and NEEDS to train up someone else a la Anthony Hopkins in the Zorro movie, or has any reason to want to retire a la the Dread Pirate Roberts. (I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. I will not post in the "Insane Tron Crossovers" thread with Rinzler as Dread Pirate Roberts. NO!)

This show does seem to not be quite the fit to T:L. But part of me, if told that Rinzler was not really Tron, would say "thank the gods"!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 10 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 FIRST LOOK - TRON: UPRISING Animated Series