User

RE: custom ID discs made-to-order

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 2:11 AM
are you still doing this?

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 9:21 PM
mattkickbox Wrote:This is very cool stuff.

Can someone explain what the normal store bought Legacy discs do?

The discs have two modes:
  • demo mode - when button is pressed play random sound, flash C-ring lights, and outer lights turn on in a rotating circle pattern
  • impact mode - when button is pressed, C-ring lights come on solid then outer ring lights go on one at a time until all lit (accompanied by startup sound). Then if you hit the disc against something the outer ring lights rotate while the C-ring light flash and an impact sound is heard. Left unattended, ourter ring lights flash occasionally (no sound). Eventually the lights show a de-activate sequence (no sound). Disc can then be woken up again by pressing the button (sound is heard) and resumes the impact mode functions.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 9:22 PM
Soundwarp Wrote:are you still doing this?

Yup. No one has actually bought anything yet.

G M Master 7th
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 9:28 PM
Possible payment plan?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

G M Master 7th
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 9:35 PM
Since I can't work in the states (British citizen still) a payment plan would be awesome! I'm still interesting in getting a CLU disc

Soundwarp
User

on Tuesday, March, 15, 2011 10:57 PM
how much are theywhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Shangyou
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 1:26 AM
How much would a classic disc in green with a green stand cost?

ctellis156
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 6:19 AM
jediknight0 Wrote:

well i did ask about a total and gave you my zip code but u never posted backorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 10:41 AM
ctellis156 Wrote:
jediknight0 Wrote:

well i did ask about a total and gave you my zip code but u never posted back

Sorry for missing the post - I'd estimate about $15 shipping for you. But you need to confirm which options you would like for the disc as well - that's why I laid out everything in such detail. It's so that there are no surprises on either end.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 10:47 AM
Soundwarp Wrote:how much are they

The price varies dramatically depending on what type of mods, what colors (as some require more work, etc. Please see my first post and list out which options/colors you would like and it should be easy to calculate.

Something like "a blue legacy disc (option #1) with green LEDs (option #3), painted C-ring (option #5), and 2 extra LEDS (option #7)"

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 10:52 AM
Shangyou Wrote:How much would a classic disc in green with a green stand cost?

Well, it depends on the specific options (please read my first post in detail). Would you want an always-on light mod? If so, what type? Would you want the rear ring painted? Etc.

You might be looking for a blue legacy disc (option #1) with green LEDs (option #3), painted C-ring (option #5), and custom stand (option #8). You would probably want the 2 extra LEDs for the C ring as well (option #7). You'd be looking at $51 in parts, $45 in labor, plus whatever shipping costs from me to you.

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 10:57 AM
User897 Wrote:A payment plan would be the only way for a lot of us.

I understand the desire, but I really don't have the resources to offer any sort of payment plan at this time. It would be better for people to save up money themselves then buy something once they have the complete amount together themselves.

Remember, I'm not actually making any profit on this - I'm offering it just because I'm interested in the topic & consider it fun work. The second I start losing money on it the fun goes out the window though...
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

G M Master 7th
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 12:56 PM
Okay I'll keep this mind and save order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

ctellis156
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 6:37 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:
ctellis156 Wrote:
jediknight0 Wrote:

well i did ask about a total and gave you my zip code but u never posted back

Sorry for missing the post - I'd estimate about $15 shipping for you. But you need to confirm which options you would like for the disc as well - that's why I laid out everything in such detail. It's so that there are no surprises on either end.
ok well what im wanting is a black legacy disk with the green lights, dont need the stand, or usb drive, just basic green legacy disk that looks like the one in your photo. i do want one and i intend on having you do one, ill just have to wait till after april 15th(tax day) cuz i gotta save all my cash till then since im selfemployed and have to pay in taxes every yr but after the 15th i will for sure buy a green legacy disc from you

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 8:39 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:ok well what im wanting is a black legacy disk with the green lights, dont need the stand, or usb drive, just basic green legacy disk that looks like the one in your photo. i do want one and i intend on having you do one, ill just have to wait till after april 15th(tax day) cuz i gotta save all my cash till then since im selfemployed and have to pay in taxes every yr but after the 15th i will for sure buy a green legacy disc from you

Sure, no problem.

What I should mention is that with the option I mentioned it won't look exactly like in the photos because it won't have all the lights come on at the same time (i.e. an always-on light mod). There are two types of those - options 2 or 4 according to my list.
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ctellis156
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 9:02 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:
ctellis156 Wrote:ok well what im wanting is a black legacy disk with the green lights, dont need the stand, or usb drive, just basic green legacy disk that looks like the one in your photo. i do want one and i intend on having you do one, ill just have to wait till after april 15th(tax day) cuz i gotta save all my cash till then since im selfemployed and have to pay in taxes every yr but after the 15th i will for sure buy a green legacy disc from you

Sure, no problem.

What I should mention is that with the option I mentioned it won't look exactly like in the photos because it won't have all the lights come on at the same time (i.e. an always-on light mod). There are two types of those - options 2 or 4 according to my list.
if it still lights the same way as the do currently at stock thats fine, thats how my current discs are now anywaysabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

jediknight0
User

on Wednesday, March, 16, 2011 9:12 PM
ctellis156 Wrote:if it still lights the same way as the do currently at stock thats fine, thats how my current discs are now anyways

Yup - they still do since it's mainly an LED swap.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2011 8:18 PM
I sent you a PM regarding the price to mod a Rinzler disc (I have now) to be a Clu with all my options selected. Just let me know order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

End of Line.

DocEss
User

on Monday, April, 04, 2011 9:36 PM
The CLU disc is beautiful. When I first saw SpinMaster put out the Disc toys, I was rather confused as to why they never did a CLU one, considering all the other CLU merchandise they have. (I've since assumed it was to be a later issue that was canceled due to the lower-than-expected sales).

What all parts go into the making of a CLU disc? Because at some point, I'd be rather interested in getting one to go with my Sam, Kevin, and Rinzler discs.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, April, 05, 2011 5:06 AM
Aerial_Zero Wrote:I sent you a PM regarding the price to mod a Rinzler disc (I have now) to be a Clu with all my options selected. Just let me know

PM sent.

Sorry I've been "off the grid" for a couple of weeks now... but I was frantically trying to finish another custom one-of-a-kind discs for myself, a flynn style jacket (with lights), and of course a disc holder... for a trip to elecTRONica!

I'm back now and will post some pics of my latest creations in the next week or so, work permitting.
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

FirstPrevious Page: of 4 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 custom ID discs made-to-order