Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Tron Evolution games drop in price on all platforms.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Gigs
User

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 3:47 AM
IU just recently picked up Tron Evolution for DS for $19.99. Which now means I have a Tron Evolution game on all the systems outside of 360.

Anyway, one thing I have noticed is that the prices on all the games have dropped in all American stores on all systems. Prices are as follows.

360/PS3/Wii - $39.99
.DS/PSP - $19.99

For those who were holding out on a particular version I guess now would be as good a time as any to buy it.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

RE: Tron Evolution games drop in price on all platforms.

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 8:43 AM

Gigs, why did you leave the PC version out? Tsk tsk. It, too, has dropped down to about $20.

LWSrocks Wrote:
Thanks a ton, Gigs. I've been waiting for a price drop so I can get myself a 360 version of the game.

How did I know you would end up getting the 360 version. LOL.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

cirlin
User

RE: Tron Evolution games drop in price on all platforms.

on Saturday, March, 05, 2011 9:51 AM
LWSrocks Wrote:
Because my 360 is horribly underused. I've had it for months and months, and I only have like 5 games for it- three of which are for Kinect. With the PC, however, I've probably got a pretty good basketful.

I know what you mean. I just got a Steam package of games on the cheap which included the PC version of Assasin's Creed. I had it already for the 360, and I felt kinda bad because it further consigned my 360 to not being used. Well I still have Red Dead, Ghostbusters, and a couple Halo games for it. I'll get back to it eventually where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution