Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
DevRevenge
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Friday, May, 27, 2011 12:21 PM
Selling something that is in-store and available like Toy Story characters would be a little different than something that had never been offered. But you're probably right if someone wanted to pursue them they probably could. That would be a dick move though.

Anyway with the proliferation of 3D printers coming to the home in the next decade it will be something the toy industry specifically has to face. It will likely lead to the first 'mass-produced' toy piracy problem.

clu.exe
User

on Friday, May, 27, 2011 10:17 PM
SleeplessKnight Wrote:
So far, Magnum still owns the only one with a mint card. Who ever you are and where ever you are, if anyone else happens to have a Castor please post! (and pics or it didn't happen) We need all these things accounted for!

Flaunt it if you've got it!

isnt he supposed to open it one way or another? wont the batteries inside leak one day or something and damage the figure?i dont know of a way to save battery operated figures from that. so i opened all four of my deluxe figs...

Singing: All I want for christmas is a Tron Legacy Identity Disc Replica...

CaptainCR
User

on Saturday, May, 28, 2011 12:12 AM
so..friggin...jealous

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

clu.exe
User

on Tuesday, May, 31, 2011 9:15 AM
user897returns Wrote:No we've been over this. As long as magnum keeps the figure cool and dry, the button cell batteries will be fine.

oh okay. i admit i didnt know that nothing would happen if it's kept in a cool place. if my figs still had the tags on when i got them i wouldnt have opened them but, oh well.

Cam_the_Man
User

on Friday, June, 10, 2011 5:40 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, this is truly stunning. I congratulate you on your Castor figures, and thank you for sharing.
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

clu.exe
User

on Saturday, June, 11, 2011 10:10 AM
another question i'm sad to admit i have to ask, if the tag's off and it's on try me mode inside the card/box, what would happen to the battery say 10 years from now and how do i prevent it?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DevRevenge
User

on Saturday, June, 11, 2011 11:30 AM
Keep it in a dry, cool place is your only bet. No one really knows. These batteries are supposed to be far superior in terms of not leaking over time but as far as I know it's still a possibility.

Your better bet is to find a Target that still has Tron toys and buy what you want if you see it still has a battery tab. The figures are all pretty cheap now and most stuff I've seen at Ross and Tuesday Morning clearly never hit the retail sales floor and still has tags. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

cTron
User

on Saturday, June, 11, 2011 3:12 PM
clu.exe Wrote:another question i'm sad to admit i have to ask, if the tag's off and it's on try me mode inside the card/box, what would happen to the battery say 10 years from now and how do i prevent it?

I've purchased old cameras that have had button cell batteries in them for 40 years and no leaks.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

clu.exe
User

on Monday, June, 13, 2011 11:13 PM
cTron Wrote:
clu.exe Wrote:another question i'm sad to admit i have to ask, if the tag's off and it's on try me mode inside the card/box, what would happen to the battery say 10 years from now and how do i prevent it?

I've purchased old cameras that have had button cell batteries in them for 40 years and no leaks.

thanks alot guys this helps. coz its not just for my tron collection hehewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

trench
User

on Tuesday, June, 14, 2011 1:07 AM
I've had button cell batteries leak. They were the super-cheap kind that I'm guessing are more likely to come pre-installed in toys, and not the higher-quality ones that are more likely to be found in watches or cameras.

I noted they didn't get all cruddy around the contacts like a regular alkaline battery does when it leaks, just sort of "oily". where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

magnum
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 9:50 PM
Anyone heard of any other Castor figures popping up lately ?

DevRevenge
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 9:54 PM
I looked in a few Tuesday Morning stores and while they did have Tron toys no Castor. Still checking Target just on the off chance that one slipped into some S2 stuff but in a month or so it looks like all the Tron stuff from Target will be gone.

I'd say the chances of finding one now just rely on your connections. I imagine a few of these are circulating around by now, whether or not they will ever be made public we'll see.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 2:59 PM
I so hate you now. Is there any chance you would sell? I could give you more than you paid.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 3:29 PM
SO LUCKY!!!!! :P GOD PLLLEEEAASSEEE LET THERE BE MORE OUT THERE!!!!!
IF YOU GUYS FIND ANOTHER ONE PLEASE POST IT UP IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If I do find one, I am probibly going to open it, but I'll keep the box if I do open it. :P)
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 3:34 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:SO LUCKY!!!!! :P GOD PLLLEEEAASSEEE LET THERE BE MORE OUT THERE!!!!!
IF YOU GUYS FIND ANOTHER ONE PLEASE POST IT UP IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (If I do find one, I am probibly going to open it, but I'll keep the box if I do open it. :P)
If I found one I would buy it so fast there would be no need to post it here because you aint getting it!!!!!!!!

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 3:41 PM
trekking95 Wrote:If I found one I would buy it so fast there would be no need to post it here because you aint getting it!!!!!!!!
LOL true true :P
what I ment was if they have more then 1 :Porder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 3:45 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:If I found one I would buy it so fast there would be no need to post it here because you aint getting it!!!!!!!!
LOL true true :P
what I ment was if they have more then 1 :P
If they had more then one I would buy them all and sell them to you at a ridiculous price!! abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 3:56 PM
trekking95 Wrote:If they had more then one I would buy them all and sell them to you at a ridiculous price!!
LOL
If I found out about that first... I wouldn't be all mean like that and I would sell them for a cheap price cuz I don't work like that (or... you could say I am not... "Programmed" like that XP ) but as soon as you ask for one I'll raise the price abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 6:22 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:If they had more then one I would buy them all and sell them to you at a ridiculous price!!
LOL
If I found out about that first... I wouldn't be all mean like that and I would sell them for a cheap price cuz I don't work like that (or... you could say I am not... "Programmed" like that XP ) but as soon as you ask for one I'll raise the price
I would not do that, just joking!! I am a nice program. Well lets keep looking for more! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 20, 2011 6:56 PM
trekking95 Wrote:I would not do that, just joking!! I am a nice program. Well lets keep looking for more!
lol I twas JKn' as well :P
YES WE SHALL LOOK FOR DEM!! XP
Today I got a Black Guard and Rinzler 3" figure and this figure was listed on the back of it!! :Oorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND