Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
jediknight0
User

RE: CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 6:16 AM
Add me to the list... I got one of the elusive figures...

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

magnum
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 8:10 PM
jediknight0 Wrote:Add me to the list... I got one of the elusive figures...

Welcome to the Club Jedi !

jediknight0
User

on Sunday, June, 17, 2012 5:49 AM
Any idea how many confirmed Castor's are out there?

I know that only 200 to 300 were produced... but how many are in the hands of collectors (as opposed to the hands of 3-year-olds whose parent works at Spinmaster... or in a landfill).

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, June, 23, 2012 2:21 PM
awesome snag!

would it be too much to ask for some hi res or macro pics so we can see the close up details on the figure, as well as the card front/back.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

jediknight0
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 4:20 AM
BanditTron Wrote:awesome snag!

would it be too much to ask for some hi res or macro pics so we can see the close up details on the figure, as well as the card front/back.

I'll try, but to be honest I having trouble tracking down a reasonably priced display case and I don't want to touch this figure much will I get him in a case.

I really doubt I'll be able to surpass the pictures on page 7 & 15 of this thread anyway. Be sure to check them out... including an a loose castor on page 15!!!
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 6:52 AM

would it be too much to ask for some hi res or macro pics so we can see the close up details on the figure, as well as the card front/back.
I have some macro pictures, they should be a few pages back. But the pictures on page 7 and 15 are nicer!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

magnum
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 7:00 PM
Jedi.....Acrylic cases done by Collectible Grading Authority my case didn't cost that much. They can make anything you want as long as you have measurements.

jediknight0
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 4:15 PM
magnum Wrote:Jedi.....Acrylic cases done by Collectible Grading Authority my case didn't cost that much. They can make anything you want as long as you have measurements.

Cost is relative, of course.

Pricing out a case for Castor there comes to $33 for the case plus $12 shipping. That seems a like a little too much if you ask me...
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, June, 28, 2012 8:25 PM
trekking95 Wrote:

I have some macro pictures, they should be a few pages back. But the pictures on page 7 and 15 are nicer!

Thanks for the heads up! I hadn't seen those and WOW!
What an outstanding figure! They seemed to have upgraded the detailing for the Castor. Maybe it was a hint of what was to come had the line continued. sadfacewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Tomy
User

on Thursday, November, 29, 2012 1:31 AM
Hi,I am brand new to the forum. Any updates to the Tron Castor Club? Does anyone come here anymore?

olivore
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 1:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230891199694

One just surfaced on ebay!

Tomy
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 8:08 PM
glad to see Im not all alone in this place lol Thanks for the reply! on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tomy
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 8:16 PM
Cheezis,Only been up a few hours and already at a hundred? Reserve not met yet though. Excited.

jediknight0
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 9:09 PM
I reguarly see one on eBay with a starting price of $500. I've watched it not sell for 5 or 6 auctions.

It's not the same seller though.

Tomy
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 11:39 PM
Hi everyone. Yep,Ive been watching eBay like a hawk. I havent seen one sell since I started looking on eBay a little over a month ago. Each time the bidding starts at 500 and each time either no one bites or the auction has ended early for some reason.

Tomy
User

on Sunday, December, 02, 2012 11:59 PM
Jeez,this Castor speicimen hasnt even been up 24 hours and its jumped to 150.00 I want one pretty bad too. Just two months ago I thought Castor had never made it past a run of a dozen TOPS. So happy that people seem to have a real chance of obtaining these figures for real. At least until the run of 200 ? runs down and out.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

renderinfo2
User

on Friday, December, 07, 2012 1:19 PM
How weird. It went for exactly $500 and it never appeared the reserve was met. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tomy
User

on Friday, December, 07, 2012 3:14 PM
? Yeah I know . in fact ,the past several auctions for Tron Legacy Castors have been odd. A few weeks ago there was a Castor that started at 500.00 on a 7 day auction that had zero bids by day 4. By the end of that day 4 the auction was cut short. At any rate,did you see how many views todays Castor auction received? Over 1,100 .

allen 1
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 12:49 PM
I get the strangest feeling my dad actually showed me a castor figure in walmart the one day and I turned it down... though it's possible that it might have been a different type of figure rather than a core figure but still.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tomy
User

on Tuesday, January, 01, 2013 9:31 PM
Theres no way it was the 3 and 3/4 inch Castor.

FirstPrevious Page: of 24 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 CASTOR CORE FIGURE FOUND