New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 15 Pages
typicaltronname
User

RE: TRON

on Monday, April, 18, 2011 4:36 PM
Traahn Wrote:How's the 'ole Ducati?

Fixing her up.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2011 4:51 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:
Traahn Wrote:How's the 'ole Ducati?

Fixing her up.

"You busted my bike?"

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

typicaltronname
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2011 4:56 PM
Twenty Years in the shed without a cover. She needed a little love.

Speaking of which, Flynn took that bike to work (the arcade) the night he disappeared.

How did it end up in a shed?!?!?

Also, the Light Runner came onto the grid, but it wasn't tracked to its point of origin like Flynn's Cycle was...

I guess that's because Flynn's cycle actually got caught by guards and stuff, whereas the light runner never was.

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 18, 2011 5:05 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Twenty Years in the shed without a cover. She needed a little love.

Speaking of which, Flynn took that bike to work (the arcade) the night he disappeared.

Someone found it there and it was returned to Sam's grandparents, who then put it in a shed? I dunno.

typicaltronname Wrote:Also, the Light Runner came onto the grid, but it wasn't tracked to its point of origin like Flynn's Cycle was...

I guess that's because Flynn's cycle actually got caught by guards and stuff, whereas the light runner never was.

That was my thought as well.

-----

"The best programmer Encom ever saw and he ends up playing space cowboy in some back room. What a waste."order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Jason.exe
User

on Monday, April, 25, 2011 9:44 PM
"Who are these weirdos?"

Kat
User

on Monday, April, 25, 2011 10:27 PM
typicaltronname Wrote:Twenty Years in the shed without a cover. She needed a little love.

Also, the Light Runner came onto the grid, but it wasn't tracked to its point of origin like Flynn's Cycle was...

Probably found by the police. No doubt it had a plate on it, so they were able to trace the owner...if no one mentioned it to them in the first place (it probably would've been a few days before it would've been deemed abandoned, and no doubt a missing persons report was filing by then, and someone probably said "the last time we saw him he was leaving on his bike..." and then the police head over to the arcade to investigate and oh hey, here's a bike matching the description...).order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Kat
User

on Monday, April, 25, 2011 10:32 PM
Jason.exe Wrote:"Who are these weirdos?"
"That's us, dude!"

(Oh, wait, no, this isn't the "quote with another movie" thread. But it fit so nice [he said I could keep it.] Oops, bedtime if I'm getting this wacky with movie quotes! First one, of course, being Bill and Ted [Bill {*quoting Socrates*}: "'The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing.'" Ted: "....That's us, dude!" Bill: "....Oh yeah!"] and the second is The Princess Bride [Westley: "Now if we just had a holocaust cloak..." *Fezzik pulls one out* "Like this?" Westley: "Where did you get that?" Fezzik: "At Miracle Max's. It fit so nice, he said I could keep it."])

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 8:32 PM
"I have a 3" version of you on my shelf!"

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 10:23 PM
*BUMPS THREAD*

"If you are a User, then everything you've done has been according to a plan, right?"order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

LIT
User

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 10:29 PM
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

LIT
User

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 10:30 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:*BUMPS THREAD*

"If you are a User, then everything you've done has been according to a plan, right?"
Well you know what it's like, you supposed to look like what your supposed to be doing.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, June, 20, 2011 12:15 AM
LIT Wrote:

"If you are a User, then everything you've done has been according to a plan, right?"
Well you know what it's like, you supposed to look like what your supposed to be doing.

That's how it is for programs, yes, but....abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

FlynnOne
User

on Monday, June, 20, 2011 12:56 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LIT Wrote:

That's how it is for programs, yes, but....

I hate to disappoint you, pal,... most of the time, that's how it is for Users, too.

On the other side of the screen it all looks so easy.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, June, 20, 2011 7:29 PM
FlynnOne Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:

That's how it is for programs, yes, but....

I hate to disappoint you, pal,... most of the time, that's how it is for Users, too.

Stranger and stranger.

Tron Lives!

FirstPrevious Page: of 15 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 TRON