Collector 
 New limited edition TRON controller for XBOX 360 - YELLOW CLU

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
gkarris
User

RE: New limited edition TRON controller for XBOX 360 - YELLOW CLU

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 12:06 PM
^^^ Wasn't that the last one before Yellow?

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 12:11 PM
Oh damn, a Kevin Flynn controller would be really nice.... I didn't even think of that.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Mega Man
User

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 12:48 PM
User897 Wrote:Nope. It is black with Ice Blue lighting. I believe he is suggesting a white controller with white lights.
Yup that's what I meant.
Here are some possibilities I see:
E.g.:
Kevin Flynn: White controller w/ White lights
Rinzler: Black controller w/ Orangey-red lights
Gibson: Black controller w/ Green lights
Classic Tron: White controller w/ Blue lights (hopefully they paint some extra circuitry on the controller to match the look of the 1982 Tron film because I know they'll be too cheap to add any more lights to the controller)
Classic Clu: White controller w/ Yellow lights (same as above)
...and quite a few more I'm sure like Sark or Yori(purple circuitry from that deleted love scene) etc.

However, if PDP is going to make only one more controller then I'm guessing it'll either be a Kevin Flynn or Gibson one but I hope it's a Kevin Flynn one because that would look sweet!

gkarris
User

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 2:15 PM
I say black (they have those parts already)

With "Recognizer Red"... order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

jimboonie
User

on Friday, April, 15, 2011 3:03 PM
If I was them I would've made 700, feverishly sold 350, then put the rest on Ebay for $100.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

djsdjs
User

on Tuesday, April, 19, 2011 12:46 PM
What I found most frustrating about this latest release was that there were auctions for the Yellow controller on ebay, with pictures showing the controller outside of it's box and lit up, on the *very same day* that the item went up for sale by PDP.

Example:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Limited-Ed-Yellow-TRON-Legacy-Controller-Xbox-360-PDP-/200598028529?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item2eb49300f1#ht_500wt_1156

Unless PDP had a onsite delivery pick-up option, this just doesn't compute.

Side note: Possible that a controller could be opened up and the LEDs changed to make it indistinguishable from the actual product (i.e. FAKED)? Is there a holographic edition numbering sticker on the gamepad itself?

gkarris
User

on Tuesday, April, 19, 2011 1:02 PM
^^^^

No, they ordered it and also had the auction ready. Once they got the confirmation page from PDP, they hit "post auction" on eBay...

They just Photoshopped a Blue one...

Zuse
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 6:16 AM
Does anyone know why only the 360 is getting these special colors btw? I'd have been all over them if they were for the PS3.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

End of line

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 9:30 AM
No one 'knows' but I'd speculate it's because the 360 controllers sold out fast and the PS3 controllers (and Wii) are still available just about everywhere.

As was stated before the 360 controllers can also be used on the PC which gives them more functionality than the PS3.

Also, the 360 controllers are just flat better than the ones they put out for the PS3.

DeRinzlerred
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 10:42 AM
Wasn't the 360 controller more limited as well?

"The best programmer ENCOM ever had and he ends up playing space cowboy in some back room..."

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 11:06 AM
I don't know about that. I thought there were 20,000 pieces for each system but recently I heard there were only 20,000 blue controllers total. Not sure what the breakdown was across each system.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 12:58 PM
Think they will ever make a Clu yellow Wii controller? I have the ice blue one and its awesome but I'd rather have the yellow on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

End of Line.

Zuse
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 4:39 PM
DevRevenge Wrote:
Also, the 360 controllers are just flat better than the ones they put out for the PS3.

How so? I quite like the PS3 controller, in fact I find it more comfortable than Sony's. The concave joysticks and triggers are quite nice.

End of line

DevRevenge
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 6:07 PM
The buttons have the letters placed inside instead of cheaply painted on, and the controller just feels overall nicer for the 360. May just be a personal preference but most people that have used all three controllers seem to place the PS3 version at the bottom.

I've got two myself (PS3) they are nice. Just not as good as the 360 ones.

Mega Man
User

on Wednesday, April, 20, 2011 10:57 PM
In my humble opinion, the 360 Tron controllers are more comfortable in my hands than the PS3 Tron controllers but that's because normal 360 controllers were already more comfortable than PS3 controllers anyway.
However, in my opinion once again, while the 360 Tron controller is feels more comfortable than the PS3 Tron controller, it is still not as good as the standard microsoft 360 controller. The PS3 Tron controller on the other hand, feels a lot more comfortable in my hands as compared to a standard Sony PS3 controller.

In terms of comfort:
Standard 360 Controller > Tron 360 Controller > Tron PS3 Controller > Standard PS3 Controller

So you see, I see absolutely no point in getting a 360 Tron Controller unless you are a Tron fan because the Standard 360 Controller that comes with your Xbox is already more comfortable than it whereas the PS3 Tron Controller is more comfortable than the Standard PS3 Controller and is therefore worth getting even if you are not a Tron fan.
So which controller is really "better" then? on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DevRevenge
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 2:04 PM
Looks like the scalpers aren't doing as well as they thought they might with these.

Right now there is an Ice Blue on ebay for $130 buy it now. And there are several Ice Blues and Yellows with bids less than $100.

Good for Tron fans, there's nothing THAT great about these controllers that justifies a $300+ price tag.

What's funny is that on Amazon a regular Blue 360 sold for more than that Ice Blue one is listed for right now just a few days ago. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

gkarris
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 2:59 PM
^^^ there's just SO MUCH STUFF now, I don't see how you can pay so much for these things.... plus the Economy is kinda rough - can't justify a $300 "collectible controller" that will only hold its value if you don't use it...

Anon 2.0
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 3:24 PM
I'm so pissed that the PDP webstore doesn't ship to Canada.

Mega Man
User

on Friday, April, 22, 2011 5:18 PM
Yay! I'll be keeping a lookout for a decently priced one on eBay.
If anybody here has an extra ice blue and/or yellow for sale please let me know before I buy them on eBay!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

on Thursday, July, 05, 2012 9:18 PM
Reviving a bit of an old thread here but,

Back in February I was able to pick up a Yellow CLU 360 controller for not so bad a price compared to others that were selling on the net. I got it for $80 shipped and while it was more than I paid for my PS3 controllers that I got directly from PDP (blue and white) I still feel it was a good purchase due to its limited run of 336 pieces. Plus I'm a sucker for anything Yellow and Black.

Here are some pics

CLU wired 360 controller #177/336

The Yellow lights were difficult to photograph. They show up green in pics but are def yellow

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 New limited edition TRON controller for XBOX 360 - YELLOW CLU