TRON: Evolution 
 Glitches

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
CaptainCR
User

Glitches

on Saturday, April, 23, 2011 1:50 AM
I'm sure we all have stumbled upon or created a few glitches in the game, so I figured there should be a thread to share themwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Mute
User

RE: Glitches

on Thursday, May, 05, 2011 12:52 PM
Some Xbox friends and I created a montage of some glitches and game play secrets:

http://www.vimeo.com/23257438

DrP
User

on Wednesday, May, 18, 2011 7:04 PM
The entire control scheme is terrible in this game, I would say that's a glitch. But it's tron so i'm going to play it no matter what......order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

END OF LINE

CaptainCR
User

on Wednesday, May, 18, 2011 7:33 PM
DrP Wrote:The entire control scheme is terrible in this game, I would say that's a glitch. But it's tron so i'm going to play it no matter what......

I strongly disagree. the controls are fine.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"You know you don't look a thing like your pictures?"

Nar78
User

on Wednesday, May, 18, 2011 9:17 PM
The control scheme, imho, is actually very solid. It just takes time to get used to. And for PC users, gamepads are a must.

"So, nice-looking ship you got here ."

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 9:34 PM
Glitches?

The only one I noticed is in Story Mode. Sometimes when I use the Stasis Disc the ringing noise that accompanies the move will continue to play... even after the move wears off... and after I derezz and come back.

Riversong
User

on Sunday, August, 28, 2011 6:45 PM
Recently, I had a glitch on the DS. After starting up the game, I found myself one checkpoint ahead of where I had been previously. Unfortunately, this means that I missed out on the instructions on how to use the Bomb Disk. Could someone tell me how to use it?

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, August, 28, 2011 11:31 PM
For the XBOX 360 version:

I started playing regularly with a friend and he claimed he had won some kind of Rinzler skin, but it only modified the helmet.

I think he just wore the black guard suit, and activated a glitch or a cheat.

I also noticed that the circuitry fluxtuates colors when you equip the corruption disc, and use the corruption add-on, and drive around on your lightcycle.

Also, this might not be a glitch, but you can't throw discs when you drive Kevin Flynn's cycle.

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, August, 29, 2011 12:05 AM
mastercilinder Wrote:Also, this might not be a glitch, but you can't throw discs when you drive Kevin Flynn's cycle.

Not a glitch, Flynn's cycle is closed-canopy, hence why you cant throw your disc with it. It's also a balance thing, since Flynn's cycle is perfect in every way as far as driving/handling goes.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, August, 30, 2011 3:08 PM
I don't know if this is the PS3 or the game's fault...

But yesterday I was in multiplayer. When the match started there was zero sound except for the derezz sound. It lasted until the match was over. Was annoying. :\

emdeesee
User

on Wednesday, August, 31, 2011 11:11 AM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:I don't know if this is the PS3 or the game's fault...

But yesterday I was in multiplayer. When the match started there was zero sound except for the derezz sound. It lasted until the match was over. Was annoying. :\

I've been able to get sound back when this happens by pressing "Start" (to go to the Pause screen), the pressing "Start" again (to exit the pause screen). When I do that sound is back to normal.

The bug I really hate is when there's no HUD, no score bars, and all the ETCs appear "discharged" (i.e. not lit up). I have no idea why this happens, and it also lasts until the match is over.

Another (recoverable) one: sometimes the camera gets stuck below and close behind the lightcycle. Interesting view, but not very tactically sound. You can recover by exiting lightcycle mode.

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 31, 2011 9:59 PM
emdeesee Wrote: I've been able to get sound back when this happens by pressing "Start" (to go to the Pause screen), the pressing "Start" again (to exit the pause screen). When I do that sound is back to normal.

Cool, thnx. It happened again and it went away when I pressed the start button.

emdeesee Wrote: The bug I really hate is when there's no HUD, no score bars, and all the ETCs appear "discharged" (i.e. not lit up). I have no idea why this happens, and it also lasts until the match is over.

UGH. I hate this one to.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Seraphim5
User

on Sunday, October, 02, 2011 4:57 AM
I havent got any screenshots or anything but in chp1 on the XBOX after the first fight with Abraxas...the tutorial message it gave me didnt go away at all, i think it was the one before it informs you of the disc station.

Once the disc station one came up, i could seethe previous one UNDER the current one...i even went into Derez and even a loading screen and it was there on both screens....not really annoying, but troublesome nonetheless.

I haven't encountered any online glitches but if it's lagging, my lightcycle becomes AI controlled. (AI controlled as in keeps doing survival actions without any input from me.)

emdeesee
User

on Sunday, October, 02, 2011 10:21 PM
Oh, man, here's one I just saw again, but I don't think has been mentioned yet.

In a Disintegration match, one of the combatant's color is black. Diamond on the HUD? Black. Circuitry? Black. Name? Black. Here's the kicker: jet wall from the light cycle? Invisible. You can't target him, either. It's like Stasis Disc on steroids.

I found the tank useful for evening the odds; at least I was less likely to run into his invisible jet wall.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution 
 Glitches