General Discussion 
 Re: User897 (JediTray)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 2:19 PM
User897, formerly known as JediTray, was recently banned by the Staff for his constant baiting and flaming in threads, harassment of members, and overall neglect for the site rules. After multiple warnings and PM complaints by other members, deactivation of his account here was necessary. We have been informed that this person was also banned from another site for similar reasons. This person is now attempting to sign up under new usernames such as:

Iso564
Light Jet Pilot
WelcomeFlynn
cygnusx001

He is attempting to contact various members and ask for support to get him reactivated. The Staff is fully aware of this and it will not be tolerated. If you receive a PM from this person please alert one of the site staff asap.

Thanks
Tron-Sector Staff

IluthraDanar
User

RE: Re: User897 (JediTray)

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 8:31 PM
He/she could be annoying but not the only one when it came to criticisms. Had no idea it had gotten that bad or that people were complaining.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 8:44 PM
Reminds me of BigBangBilly.

Oh, man.. Those were the days.

Oh, wait.. No they weren't.

I'd say let him stay a member under an alternate account and ban him again if he breaks the rules.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Kat
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 8:52 PM
IluthraDanar Wrote:He/she could be annoying but not the only one when it came to criticisms. Had no idea it had gotten that bad or that people were complaining.
I didn't either. Must've been something going on backchannel I didn't know about as I don't recall seeing anything that bad other than the usual arguments that crop up here sometimes.

Of course, what do I know...since I'm apparently thick enough that I had no idea User897 and JediTray were the same person...

I think it has to do with who/whether someone complains...that's how LWSRocks got banned--he was acting like he usually acts as far as I could see, until somebody complained and called for him to be banned and then he was.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 9:22 PM
Seems like this kind of thing has been happening a lot lately.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

'>

Beefkiller
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 9:51 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:Reminds me of BigBangBilly.

Oh, man.. Those were the days.

Oh, wait.. No they weren't.

I'd say let him stay a member under an alternate account and ban him again if he breaks the rules.

I was about to say that as well... But who knows.. It could be Bigbangbilly... or his minions... who knows.. I remember him adding me to FB, and wow.. that dude freaks me out.. Its a dark and crazy time we live in with technology.. watch yourself Users

"Like the man says, there's no problems, only solutions. " ~ Kevin Flynn

JInfantry23
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 11:21 PM
I haven't been around here for a while, so I don't know of anything.

It's a shame it had to come to this. I think the person behind User897 had a lot of personal problems if his postings in the relationship thread were to be believed, postings he later deleted. I do recall he was a little snippy on that one thread about the grappling hook stealing Flynn's disc but...

Like I said, it's a shame. Usually this board is pretty cool in seeing how we all get along more or less. Ah well...abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Fanatic
User

on Tuesday, April, 26, 2011 11:48 PM
So did was he given the challenge of the grid, or was he just derezzed on site?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

'>

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 12:07 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:So did was he given the challenge of the grid, or was he just derezzed on site?

If Challenge of the Grid = multiple warnings, than yes.

I understand that some have concerns about someone being banned, trust me it's a last resort thing, we don't like doing it. As I explained to another member recently, since Legacy hit this site's community has grown, alot. And with that there will always be a few that try and ruin it for everyone else. The staff is here to keep things running smooth, for everyone. Certain steps are neccesary for the good of the community. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

IluthraDanar
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 12:39 AM
BlueTronWarrior Wrote:
Tron Fanatic Wrote:So did was he given the challenge of the grid, or was he just derezzed on site?

I understand that some have concerns about someone being banned, trust me it's a last resort thing, we don't like doing it. As I explained to another member recently, since Legacy hit this site's community has grown, alot. And with that there will always be a few that try and ruin it for everyone else. The staff is here to keep things running smooth, for everyone. Certain steps are neccesary for the good of the community.

Thank you for that. At my other fansite, we had been hit by flamers and our wonderful webmaster always took care of things immediately, giving warnings and then banning if necessary. Hard job but someone has to do it.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

Mayorcan
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 2:12 AM
Hahah, speaking of that BigBangBilly loser, I noticed that the page for TRON Guy on knowyourmeme.com has recently received uploaded "plea macros" with the standard, sub-standard declaration of "UNBAN BIGBANGBILLY.EXE NOW!" over an image of TRON Guy. Oh, and Tron-sector is specified as the site. I LOL'd big time at how much, even now, this loser still cares.

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

typicaltronname
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 2:19 AM
Now the real question is: whose next?

*camera pans in on me dramatically* BUM BUM BUM

But, seriously though, it's a shame we lost another member. Best of wishes to User897

On another note, I got an email telling me that I received a PM, but when I logged in, I didn't see one in my message inbox, is that because the person that sent me the message got banned, or is my email playing tricks on me?

"Reveal your creation date or I will disassemble your code one operation at a time!"

Byteman
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 2:55 AM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:Seems like this kind of thing has been happening a lot lately.

It's just a lot of sad little pathetic people.

Their lives are so empty, and so socially stunted that the only way they can get attention is by causing trouble behind a screen name.

They'd never have the guts to do the same things in real life to people's faces.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 4:03 PM

He was a cool guy.
I don't know what arguement or fight he was in.
But that's the reason i usually stay quiet
if someone says something hostile to me.
Or i just reply with a joke.. and then don't reply after that.
Just to be safe!

and for the most part I like everyone here and we get along on The Grid. InkyBlinky:suerder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

tomstroncollectible
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 5:13 PM
Based on my one brief interaction with User897 over in the Hot Toys thread, it would seem the guy has got some serious mental issues going on. My opinion is further reinforced by what BlueTronWarrior said in regards to his creating multiple user accounts to try to get back in the discussion forum because let's be honest here, that's just not normal behavior.

He came across to me as someone who thinks he can nudge someone but if the person he targets nudges him back, then he assumes the role of victim. I never personally attacked him but he obviously felt I did for reasons that are known only to him at this point.

Additionally, he posted some really strange stuff in a thread about relationships as someone else has already noted. That in of itself was just kooky.

I'm of the opinion that what User897 AKA JediTray needs to do is to take a really hard look at himself in the mirror and stay off web forums. If what I saw from his past postings on here is any indicator, he needs some serious psychological help. Hopefully he'll seek some professional counseling from a licensed therapist if he hasn't already done so.

"Evolution is the greatest force in the material world. Evolution will provide us the next step in intelligent life but it will come from somewhere unexpected." -- Kevin Flynn

Tron Fanatic
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 5:15 PM
Well, Castor has serious mental issues too, but... everybody likes HIM...

He came across to me as someone who thinks he can nudge someone but if the person he targets nudges him back, then he assumes the role of victim.

This isn't in defense of the guy or anything, but... I think that describes 95% of the human population.

Anyway, what the heck was he saying to people? I'm seeing this stuff about mental problems and psychiatric help, but I can't remember any specifics from him that really stuck out to me. At least not as much as that kid who got removed a couple months ago who was picking fights with anyone and everyone that he suspected of being a troll or a 'padder.'order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

'>

tomstroncollectible
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 5:49 PM
Tron Fanatic Wrote:Well, Castor has serious mental issues too, but... everybody likes HIM...

LOL. Castor was... shall we say... extremely charismatic.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:This isn't in defense of the guy or anything, but... I think that describes 95% of the human population.

I see where you're coming from but consider this. Most of the human population can recognize playful sarcasm when they see it. User897, however, obviously didn't understand humor when it was presented and took things a bit too seriously from what I observed.

Tron Fanatic Wrote:Anyway, what the heck was he saying to people? I'm seeing this stuff about mental problems and psychiatric help, but I can't remember any specifics from him that really stuck out to me. At least not as much as that kid who got removed a couple months ago who was picking fights with anyone and everyone that he suspected of being a troll or a 'padder.'

His posts have been deleted by the moderators after he was banned. However, there are still some quotes here and there so you'll have to do a little legwork to locate them.

"Evolution is the greatest force in the material world. Evolution will provide us the next step in intelligent life but it will come from somewhere unexpected." -- Kevin Flynn

Kat
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 7:15 PM
Beefkiller Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:I'd say let him stay a member under an alternate account and ban him again if he breaks the rules.

I was about to say that as well... But who knows.. It could be Bigbangbilly... or his minions... who knows.. I remember him adding me to FB, and wow.. that dude freaks me out.. Its a dark and crazy time we live in with technology.. watch yourself Users
If he'd been smart enough to just create a new name and start posting, we probably never have known and we wouldn't even be talking about this...unfortunately, it was the campaigning that has done him in.

BlueTronWarrior Wrote:

I understand that some have concerns about someone being banned, trust me it's a last resort thing, we don't like doing it. As I explained to another member recently, since Legacy hit this site's community has grown, alot. And with that there will always be a few that try and ruin it for everyone else. The staff is here to keep things running smooth, for everyone. Certain steps are neccesary for the good of the community.
Please understand that most of us do not know that he was warned, just like we don't know if other people were warned before banning...so to most of us, it looks like he maybe got in an argument or two and then was suddenly gone...

Tron Fanatic Wrote:Well, Castor has serious mental issues too, but... everybody likes HIM...

He came across to me as someone who thinks he can nudge someone but if the person he targets nudges him back, then he assumes the role of victim.

This isn't in defense of the guy or anything, but... I think that describes 95% of the human population.

Anyway, what the heck was he saying to people? I'm seeing this stuff about mental problems and psychiatric help, but I can't remember any specifics from him that really stuck out to me. At least not as much as that kid who got removed a couple months ago who was picking fights with anyone and everyone that he suspected of being a troll or a 'padder.'
I remember a couple arguments, but like I said, nothing worse than a lot of the other stuff we've posted here. However, as far as I know, some of what got LWSRocks banned were things he was writing in PMs (because the person he was arguing with felt the need to repost private messages IN the forum; I can't remember if that person also got banned), so that could've been the case here as well.
abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

MCPcomputer
User

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 7:15 PM

Do we really have to keep dragging a banned person's name through the mud?
I mean i didn't know enough about his personal problems and or any mental prob. But
It's not nice to put his business out there..
I don't know the full story.. as far as I saw.. when we talked he seemed cool.
but whats the point of kicking people that cannot fight back?
Maybe he was just having a bad week or something...
I know i've snapped on people before when I had a bad week...
But like i said.. I don't know the full story.. please don't be angry with me..

well i don't wanna cause any probs...
I just hope after this everyone can shake hands and be friends again...
It just makes me sad to see we are losing some programs..
but like I said..i don't read every section of the grid..
so maybe there were some Disc battles im not aware of..

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"I want him in the games until he dies playing" -MCP
The Grid a Physical Frontier funny Tron Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaMViP_QtZ8

BlueTronWarrior
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, April, 27, 2011 7:46 PM
Agreed. This thread was just a heads up on the situation. No further rehashing of it is necessary.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion