Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Forum RPG

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
LWSrocks2
User

Tron-Sector Forum RPG

on Sunday, May, 08, 2011 9:51 PM
(This is a forum text RPG, not a real game)

Basically, we play as Users or Programs who end up inside Tron-Sector, but it's actually kind of like a grid on it's own... I don't know how to explain this correctly. Basically, the different sections of the site are like different sectors of the grid, threads are buildings, we are programs/users, etc. etc. etc. I thought this would be kinda fun.

My character is just LWSrocks2. He is a back-up of LWSrocks, who was derezzed for not following the rules of the grid. He has all of the memories of the original LWSrocks. He is young looking, since he is a Beta program, has spiky blue hair, and green circuitry. He's got Uprising-style Hybrid circuitry, two disks, a Generation 4 Lightcycle, and a rare, green, Light Katana. He is awkward, impulsive, and short-tempered, but also sarcastic and outgoing.

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Tron-Sector Forum RPG

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 7:10 PM
Alright, I'll give this a shot.

Name: Spark(digitized User, will not share her real name online)

Signature Weapon: Split Identity Disks (like Rinzler), though she has some skill with the staff

Signature Vehicle: Light-Cycle/Light-Jet with white circuitry.

Appearance: 5’6’’, long black hair (falls past the shoulder blades, always braided, most of the time it’s a simple braid, but sometimes she does it a little fancier), blue-grey eyes(that always have a liquid shimmer to them), black outfit, white hybrid-style circuitry(with blue accents at times). Most of the time, she wears an opaque helmet.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 9:30 PM
I will give this a shot also Thanks to the awesome folks on this board, I am able to RP again I used Spark's format for my profile:

Name: Aerial - Program

Signature Weapon: Identity Disk, and has some skill with digital explosives

Signature Vehicle: Light-Cycle/Light-Jet with yellow circuitry

Appearance: Aerial stands around 5’7 though she looks much taller with her lean legs and high heeled boots. She has short, blond hair cut in an asymmetrical bob flipped under making a cute little curl that follows her sharp cheekbones and jaw line. Her eyes are hazel, with a very dark outline around the iris -- usually with a mischievous sheen that she is thinking something she shouldn’t. Even though programs do not age, she appears to be around 30 years of age. Her outfit is black, with warm amber yellow circuitry lining her suit.

End of Line.

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 9:54 PM
Okay, I'll start.

LWS awoke in the Current News Sector. "How did I get here?" He asked, although there was nobody there to answer. Except for WorldOutWest, who was updating the Current News Sector to show more recent stories.

"You look familiar," WoW said. "Like that program who was derezzed for breaking the rules of the grid a few cycles ago." LWS was startled. "You must be his back-up."

"I don't remember being derezzed," LWS said.

"Of course you don't. Nobody remembers being derezzed, their back-ups just awaken when they're supposed to based on the severity of the derezz. Apparently, yours wasn't as bad as it seemed."

LWS shrugged as the new story appeared in the Current News Sector. LWS nodded his head and moved through the door, into the I/O Tower Forums where he rezzed into the status bar to grab a drink.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 10:08 PM
Aerial stared at the blank wall in front of her; instinct tells her that not every wall or dead-end really means you cannot go any farther. Her hand slid down the wall until she found the coding panel. She accessed it quickly, her fingers moved daftly across the screen until she found the correct access code. Not my finest hacking job but it still does the trick

She smiled to herself and crossed over through the wall into the General Chat. Aerial was thrilled to see so many other programs; it had been a while since she had any contact outside of her employers that came and went. She decided to head to the bar, many drinks were in order.

When she entered the bar she noticed a stool open near what appeared to be a young man with spikey blue hair. After she sat down she quickly asked the bartender for a double with extra cubes. "And don't forget the umbrella!"

End of Line.

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 10:17 PM
"You know what, I'll have the same thing," LWS said to the bartender who had just taken Aerial's order. He noticed she'd sat down, but didn't really care. He was a bit confused, because he never remembered being derezzed, and didn't know what had happened within the last few cycles that he'd missed in his absence. He'd wondered if anything had changed around there.

He turned and looked at Aerial. "Hello... my name is LWSrocks...2. I have a question for you, if you don't mind. Has anything important happened in the last few cycles? It seems I was derezzed and I've returned in back-up form. I'm a bit confused." He tried to say it the best way he could, his speech patterns were off. He grabbed the drink that was passed to him and took a few sips. You forget how good the power feels until you get to a pure source... He said to himself.

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 10:41 PM
When Spark awoke, she was feeling strange. She sat up and rubbed her face. "Oh, my head--" She froze mid-sentence, staring down at her hands. They were gloved in black, and lines of glowing blue light ran all over them. "I h-h-have circuitry!" her voice cracked. She slowly got to her feet and stared around. Stumbling into a building, she saw two people, one green, one amber, sitting at a bar. Both were sipping drinks. "Please," she asked, eyes slightly wide. "Could someone tell me where I am?"

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 10:44 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:"You know what, I'll have the same thing," LWS said to the bartender who had just taken Aerial's order. He noticed she'd sat down, but didn't really care. He was a bit confused, because he never remembered being derezzed, and didn't know what had happened within the last few cycles that he'd missed in his absence. He'd wondered if anything had changed around there.

He turned and looked at Aerial. "Hello... my name is LWSrocks...2. I have a question for you, if you don't mind. Has anything important happened in the last few cycles? It seems I was derezzed and I've returned in back-up form. I'm a bit confused." He tried to say it the best way he could, his speech patterns were off. He grabbed the drink that was passed to him and took a few sips. You forget how good the power feels until you get to a pure source... He said to himself.

Aerial took several large swallows of her drink, and turned to face the program. She smiled, "Greetings, LWSrocks-two, I'm Aerial" She listened to his questions, thought a moment on how to best respond, and continued talking. "There has been a lot of activity here, a lot of good information changing hands. It is nice to have this place, where colors or loyalties doesn't matter." She took another sip, looked around and continued. "Thank goodness for back-ups. I triple back myself up just in case" She laughed. "Importing from a back up can be a bit disorienting, it will clear up eventually. Take things one millicycle at a time." order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

End of Line.

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 10:47 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:When Spark awoke, she was feeling strange. She sat up and rubbed her face. "Oh, my head--" She froze mid-sentence, staring down at her hands. They were gloved in black, and lines of glowing blue light ran all over them. "I h-h-have circuitry!" her voice cracked. She slowly got to her feet and stared around. Stumbling into a building, she saw two people, one green, one amber, sitting at a bar. Both were sipping drinks. "Please," she asked, eyes slightly wide. "Could someone tell me where I am?"

Aerial spun around at the sound of the distressed female behind her. She stood up and took a few steps closer in case she needed help. "Greetings. This is the Status Bar, the social hub of this Server. You are among friends here. Looks like you need a drink, too!" She turns around to the bartender and motions for another round.

End of Line.

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, May, 09, 2011 11:19 PM
OOC: How old are your characters? Mine is 14 or 15, although I might've typed in the wrong age in the first post, so I'll edit that out. What about you guys? I didn't notice an age in your character profiles.

He watched as Aerial drank quickly, and then turned to face him. She had a warm smile. What a nice name, he thought as she introduced herself. He listened as she described the grid to him, which was not the information he'd hoped she would give him. Instead, he was hoping to find out about any major events that had happened since he'd been derezzed. "I'm sorry, that's not exactly the data I was asking for," He said, after she'd spoken about back-ups. "I was hoping for some sort of... recap, we'll call it. I'm assuming it's been awhile since I was derezzed, I'd prefer to find out about major events the easy way. As opposed to being stared at like an idiot whenever I don't remember something important,"
Him and Aerial both turned around at the same time, in response to Spark, before Aerial would even have a chance to elaborate and answer his actual question. LWS stayed at his seat, sipping his drink, while Aerial moved to help the distressed female program. He didn't really know her, felt it would be best to let Aerial handle the situation. He watched as she guided Spark up to the bar so they could have a drink. "Greetings, program. My name is LWSrocks. You can call me LWS, although I've gone by the nickname "Srocks" or "Socks" before." He reached his hand out to Spark to shake hands.

OOC: So, as we all know, there has to be some sort of conflict. I guess I didn't quite think it through. My idea is that we have to defend the board from some famous troll in the forum's history, like program versions of Gambit of BigBangBilly. Or, we could invent a new villain... like some sort of administrator who becomes powerhungry and transforms into an MCP-type villain.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 12:46 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:OOC: How old are your characters? Mine is 14 or 15, although I might've typed in the wrong age in the first post, so I'll edit that out. What about you guys? I didn't notice an age in your character profiles.

{OOC: Whoops! Sorry. Spark's 18, I edited her profile.}

LWSrocks2 Wrote:OOC: So, as we all know, there has to be some sort of conflict. I guess I didn't quite think it through. My idea is that we have to defend the board from some famous troll in the forum's history, like program versions of Gambit of BigBangBilly. Or, we could invent a new villain... like some sort of administrator who becomes powerhungry and transforms into an MCP-type villain.

{OOC: I don't want to touch the second one, but fighting trolls sounds good.}

LWSrocks2 Wrote:He watched as Aerial drank quickly, and then turned to face him. She had a warm smile. What a nice name, he thought as she introduced herself. He listened as she described the grid to him, which was not the information he'd hoped she would give him. Instead, he was hoping to find out about any major events that had happened since he'd been derezzed. "I'm sorry, that's not exactly the data I was asking for," He said, after she'd spoken about back-ups. "I was hoping for some sort of... recap, we'll call it. I'm assuming it's been awhile since I was derezzed, I'd prefer to find out about major events the easy way. As opposed to being stared at like an idiot whenever I don't remember something important,"
Him and Aerial both turned around at the same time, in response to Spark, before Aerial would even have a chance to elaborate and answer his actual question. LWS stayed at his seat, sipping his drink, while Aerial moved to help the distressed female program. He didn't really know her, felt it would be best to let Aerial handle the situation. He watched as she guided Spark up to the bar so they could have a drink. "Greetings, program. My name is LWSrocks. You can call me LWS, although I've gone by the nickname "Srocks" or "Socks" before." He reached his hand out to Spark to shake hands.

Shakily, Spark sat down and shook LWSrocks' hand. She swallowed hard. This can't be real, half of her mind protested, but the other half insisted that it was real. "S-social hub of the server?" she echoed weakly. "I'm really inside a computer, then?" Her head was spinning. Okay, Spark, calm down, she told herself. You can deal with this.

{Okay, sorry for the super-short post. I'm going to bed now, and I'll post more tomorrow.}

Tron Lives!

LWSrocks2
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 1:26 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
LWSrocks2 Wrote:OOC: How old are your characters? Mine is 14 or 15, although I might've typed in the wrong age in the first post, so I'll edit that out. What about you guys? I didn't notice an age in your character profiles.

{OOC: Whoops! Sorry. Spark's 18, I edited her profile.}

LWSrocks2 Wrote:OOC: So, as we all know, there has to be some sort of conflict. I guess I didn't quite think it through. My idea is that we have to defend the board from some famous troll in the forum's history, like program versions of Gambit of BigBangBilly. Or, we could invent a new villain... like some sort of administrator who becomes powerhungry and transforms into an MCP-type villain.

{OOC: I don't want to touch the second one, but fighting trolls sounds good.}

LWSrocks2 Wrote:He watched as Aerial drank quickly, and then turned to face him. She had a warm smile. What a nice name, he thought as she introduced herself. He listened as she described the grid to him, which was not the information he'd hoped she would give him. Instead, he was hoping to find out about any major events that had happened since he'd been derezzed. "I'm sorry, that's not exactly the data I was asking for," He said, after she'd spoken about back-ups. "I was hoping for some sort of... recap, we'll call it. I'm assuming it's been awhile since I was derezzed, I'd prefer to find out about major events the easy way. As opposed to being stared at like an idiot whenever I don't remember something important,"

Shakily, Spark sat down and shook LWSrocks' hand. She swallowed hard. This can't be real, half of her mind protested, but the other half insisted that it was real. "S-social hub of the server?" she echoed weakly. "I'm really inside a computer, then?" Her head was spinning. Okay, Spark, calm down, she told herself. You can deal with this.

{Okay, sorry for the super-short post. I'm going to bed now, and I'll post more tomorrow.}

OOC: Alright, I'll just see what Aerial thinks and than I'll try and introduce the character(s). Although, out of curiosity, what's wrong with the second one?

IC: LWS watched Spark's reaction. He noticed something was wrong. She wasn't okay. He was about to say something, but she spoke first. "What do you mean? What's a computer?"where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Aerial_Zero
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 1:46 AM

{OOC: I knew I forgot something I rounded it off in the profile as the actress I based her looks on is 27 }

{OOC: So long as we are not dragging anyone still here through the mud, I am all for using some true trolls from the past as villains. Even a duo or triple villains might be interesting. Seems when I came to this forum it was in the process of quieting down so I dont remember any trolls. Yall can decide as I am a bit unfamiliar due to the timing of my entry }

Aerial blinked a few times as she processed the weight of her remark. She helped her to a seat and handed her that drink. "You.. you are a user? We don't see many users here these days anymore aside from their many messages. I know this must be overwhelming to you, to say the least." Aerial smiled reassuringly as she imagined what it must be like to see the other side.

End of Line.

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 5:17 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:OOC: Alright, I'll just see what Aerial thinks and than I'll try and introduce the character(s). Although, out of curiosity, what's wrong with the second one?

{OOC: I really don't even want to think about the possibility that we might end up antagonizing any of the mods, even by accident.}

LWSrocks2 Wrote:LWS watched Spark's reaction. He noticed something was wrong. She wasn't okay. He was about to say something, but she spoke first. "What do you mean? What's a computer?"

Aerial_Zero Wrote:Aerial blinked a few times as she processed the weight of her remark. She helped her to a seat and handed her that drink. "You.. you are a user? We don't see many users here these days anymore aside from their many messages. I know this must be overwhelming to you, to say the least." Aerial smiled reassuringly as she imagined what it must be like to see the other side.

"Well, if by 'User', you mean as opposed to a program, then yeah, I guess I am." Spark sipped the drink that the yellow program had given her. A strange warmth flowed through her, and her circuitry brightened. "Heh, overwhelming. Yeah, that's a good word for it. I'm Spark, by the way." She looked around. The room was beautiful, softly lit by glowing panels. Quiet music floated from somewhere, unrecognizable as any User tune, but beautiful, nonetheless.

Tron Lives!

Aerial_Zero
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 8:07 PM
"Well, if by 'User', you mean as opposed to a program, then yeah, I guess I am." Spark sipped the drink that the yellow program had given her. A strange warmth flowed through her, and her circuitry brightened. "Heh, overwhelming. Yeah, that's a good word for it. I'm Spark, by the way." She looked around. The room was beautiful, softly lit by glowing panels. Quiet music floated from somewhere, unrecognizable as any User tune, but beautiful, nonetheless.

Aerial took another sip from her tall beverage and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Spark. It will be good having a User around again."

End of Line.

LWSrocks2
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 8:18 PM
"Wow. A user? On our grid? That rarely ever happens anymore." LWSrocks turned away, and began sipping his drink again. He looked at Aerial and Spark and smiled. "Hmm... anyways, Aerial... anything interesting happen around here in the last few cycles?" LWSrocks smiled as he sipped again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"These idiots!" Gambit shouted. "They're so stupid... they all seem to keep talking about a stupid movie, why won't they just shut up!?" He slammed his fists down. "BILLY! Get in here!" He called for the Troll Commander. Billy entered the room.

"Yes, sire?"

"Round up the Anonymous Warriors! It's time to launch another image attack. Soon, everybody on the grid will be forced to stare at horrifying, gruesome images if they wish to enter any buildings on the grid! Everyone will be forced outside, when we can send out actual combatants to derezz them in the streets. I will make sure everyone is punished for their stupid obsessions!"

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 8:24 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:"Yes, sire?"

*Note: Bigbangbilly isn't capable of grammar that sophisticated. Just saying*

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

LWSrocks2
User

on Tuesday, May, 10, 2011 11:22 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
LWSrocks2 Wrote:"Yes, sire?"

*Note: Bigbangbilly isn't capable of grammar that sophisticated. Just saying*

OOC: LOL! I know that, actually, but I wanted the other players to be able to understand him.

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, May, 11, 2011 3:13 PM
Aerial_Zero Wrote:Aerial took another sip from her tall beverage and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Spark. It will be good having a User around again."

LWSrocks2 Wrote:"Wow. A user? On our grid? That rarely ever happens anymore." LWSrocks turned away, and began sipping his drink again. He looked at Aerial and Spark and smiled. "Hmm... anyways, Aerial... anything interesting happen around here in the last few cycles?" LWSrocks smiled as he sipped again.

Spark blinked and drank more of the glowing liquid. It felt a bit like drinking hot chocolate on a cold night, except that the warmth spread through her whole body. Wish I had some of this at home, she thought.

"Anymore?" she asked. "Does that mean I'm not the first User to come in here? There are others? Can I meet them?"

Tron Lives!

Aerial_Zero
User

on Thursday, May, 12, 2011 11:58 AM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:"Wow. A user? On our grid? That rarely ever happens anymore." LWSrocks turned away, and began sipping his drink again. He looked at Aerial and Spark and smiled. "Hmm... anyways, Aerial... anything interesting happen around here in the last few cycles?" LWSrocks smiled as he sipped again.

Aerial started drinking from her second round, and turned to face LWS again. "A lot has happened, where do I begin?" She paused a moment. "A lot of data collectors and traders have been through this way as of late. There was a Mega-cache that happened through here a few cycles ago that even had something of interest to me. Maybe he will come back through. I have also heard programs having discussions about Flynn again or if programs and users can be together in a relationship. That was an interesting topic, though I must say that I'm digging programs at the moment. Not that I would discount dating a User if he was cute enough!" She giggled and then turned her attention to Spark.

ShadowSpark wrote:Spark blinked and drank more of the glowing liquid. It felt a bit like drinking hot chocolate on a cold night, except that the warmth spread through her whole body. Wish I had some of this at home, she thought.

"Anymore?" she asked. "Does that mean I'm not the first User to come in here? There are others? Can I meet them?"

"You are not the first and I hope not the last either. There are still a few Users hanging around from time to time, though they tend to try to blend in. Most are collectors if my memory-banks serve." She smiles and finishes her drink, wishing she had some solid energy. "I am sure you could meet them; They mostly hang around the Trading Sector. But first we need to get you steady on your feet again."

End of Line.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Forum RPG