Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Forum RPG

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
ShadowSpark
User

RE: Tron-Sector Forum RPG

on Sunday, May, 15, 2011 4:15 PM
{OOC: LWSrocks, it's your turn to post....}order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, May, 29, 2011 10:49 PM
It too late for anyone else to join up?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

zim849
User

on Monday, May, 30, 2011 12:03 AM
in the early 90s a new programer had heard about the brand new grid Flynn had been working on, he new about the different worlds between the users (on the other side of the screen)and the programs ,the programer had been living in poverty ever since his childhood and with his dead end job he could only afford the early 80s tech and created a program named Zim849 this paticular program came in to existance and already knew what had to be done. All of the information he knew had been pulsing through his circuits Zim's suit had ealy 80s motherboard circuits , they illuminated a bright orange with a 2 inch id disc with a orange energy blade ,he appeared as a 34 year old male he said t himself ''I have to folow my own destiny''
in tron city he derezzed anyone who stood in his way but tron had to protect this new grid and i think 4 is it other programs just sat there drinking and remembering their lost memory forgot in distortion but soon would learn their heroic destiny..............................ok i think i watched the movies WAY to many times

WiseHacker
User

on Monday, June, 06, 2011 6:13 AM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:It too late for anyone else to join up?

((OoC))
Would my past antics - creating surreal responses and situations in response to other user's posts - suit here?

If so, and if it is not too late, I can knock a character together.
((/OoC))

Aerial_Zero
User

on Thursday, June, 16, 2011 3:18 PM
{ OOC: As far as I'm concerned it's never too late to join up, just read up where we left off and join in }

End of Line.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 2:34 PM
(OOC) Cool, thanx.
Name: Anonymous Punk ,or AP for short (User)
Signature weapons: Identity Disc, baton (uses it in it's sword and staff modes)
Signature Vehicles: 5th Generation Lightcycle, Light Tank, Light Jet
Appearance: He stands around 5'6, short dark brown hair (which always has a cowlick in the front), pale green eyes, black suit with Tron Uprising green circuitry, (OOC)

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LIT
User

on Sunday, June, 19, 2011 2:45 PM
Name: LIT (Learning Intelligence Tool) - Program
Signature Weapons: Identity Disc,Baton: Katana and Staff mode.
Signature Vehicles: 5th generation Lightcycle, 1-man Light Jet
Appearance: He stands 4'10,short brown hair, brown eyes, black suit with white circurity.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Aerial_Zero
User

on Monday, June, 27, 2011 4:18 PM
Aerial looks over at the two newcomers entering the Bar and nods politely as she goes back to talking to Revan, hoping she gets over her disorientation soon. It would be nice to see this place as active as it was many cycles ago.

End of Line.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, June, 29, 2011 10:20 PM
As AP walked into what he perceived as a bar, he tried to make sense of his current situation. The last thing he remembered was scouting the forums on the Tron Sector site and suddenly blacking out only to find himself here, wherever here was, in a set of Tron armor.
Ugh, I wish my head would stop pounding. Someone please tell the dude with the jackhammer to lay off. He thought to himself, bringing a slight smile to his face, grimacing as his head pounded almost in sync with the music in the bar.
He then noticed a young woman, with blonde hair and yellow circuitry, look over to him and nod politely to both him and another person entering the bar.
Maybe she knows where "here" is. I guess there's no harm in asking right? He though as he made his way to her. When he reached her she was having a conversation with another person (or at least he thought it was a person) and he said "Excuse me miss. I hate to butt into your conversation, but could you tell me where I am? I seem to be a little.....lost I guess."on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

WiseHacker
User

on Tuesday, July, 05, 2011 5:44 AM
((OoC: OK, here I come. I hope this is within bounds. If not, I will wipe the post.))

Name: Daemon (program)

Weapon: Identity Disk (singular)

Vehicle: None, he doesn't even have a old school light cycle.

Age: None - he is constantly updated to work on newer computers due to changes in operating systems and hardware

Appearance: Looks middle aged and is of the old school style. Blue circuitry but wears a robe instead of a tunic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door to the bar practically fell open and Daemon stumbled in, huffing and buffing. He staggered his way to the bar and sat down.

The bar tender looked at him in surprise and asked, "What happened to you?"

Daemon looked up and groaned, "It's that damn WiseHacker again! Him and his wisecracking posts! Does he even know they manifest here?"

The bar tender started mixing a drink. "What did he do this time?"

"We have a disk battle thread hear and he was walking around pushing a cart. I though, 'Let's humor him' so I walked up to him and asked to two hot dogs."

The bartender had finished and put a tall glass on the counter. "And?"

"He freaking set two dogs at me and I've been chased from one end of the server to the other! That sick user must be laughing his head off where ever he or she is!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((For those wondering, yes this is a self parody of myself and my usual antics here.))

RedFury
User

on Thursday, July, 07, 2011 1:24 PM
Name: Sion (Digital Conversion Program)
Arsenal: Light Disc, Light Wand
User: An unknown affiliate of Evasion Studios
Creation: Sion is the data conversion program created by Evasion Studios. Aptly named, his main feature is the ability to transfer data packets safely between one of the several conversion grids. In the grid itself he's more akin to a Grifter, relying on speed, quick processing speed, and some low-grade hacking. Sion is extremely resourceful with what he has at his disposal. One of his abilities that has allowed him to stay a step ahead from threats to his code is the ability to convert military weapons data into his own disc for a one time use. He's not an expert at using such data by any means, but it's pulled him out of many jams.

Apperance: Around 5'10" with black hair, in the widow's peak formation spiked. He normally wears street gear, with minimal power lines on his leather like jacket and pants. A lean face with good bone structure and ice blue eyes. Quite athletic as he is normally always on the move.

It started as a small flicker, barely glinting in the horizon just east of the status bar. The light shown again and then again, pulsing at an even greater rate until the wash of light was blinding. Packets. Thousands, no...tens of thousands of packets were rushing towards the bar at lightcycle speeds. Impact. Images began to land across the digital edifice of the bar, decorating the outside in an entirely vandal like motif. Troll faces splashed onto the walls like they were canvas waiting for this paint. The stream of data was massive, and it was surging forward, as only the first few collisions were taking purchase on the bar's exterior.

"....sector eleven, 16 millicycles. Seems the Status bar is the only refuel station decently preserved." A pause was made while Sion sat atop a ledge, overlooking the grid below. "...several programs inside most likely..and....NO!..." Sion leapt from perch, grasping a power line and skidding down the side of the angled ledge, digging the soles of his boots into the etched side before he pushed off and grasped a nearby transport's underbelly. It jarred with the motion, swaying a bit until it retained it's course and position. With one hand, Sion reached for his disc and accessed the latest file he had converted to his code. "..only got one shot at this.." He muttered before reattaching the disc and releasing the transport. Falling through the air for the status bar, on a one way suicidal free fall. Studying the fast approaching building, Sion released his clenched hands and let out a scream of adrenaline as the light chute erupted from his back, and pulled him violently back into the air for a slower decent. Light wings swayed and vibrated as he tried to control his descent.

Within the Status bar proper, the sound of the attack came like a massive wave of water, bashing against the walls outside. The deafening roar of audio files producing a droning "LOL" sound echoed within the building. That though was cut short by the sound of glass shattering and a figure falling into a somersault, while the light chute broke apart, leaving Sion crouching and panting from the fall. "...Everyone! Get out!.." Sion shouted in between pants. They were under attack.

trekking95
User

on Monday, July, 11, 2011 6:41 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:(This is a forum text RPG, not a real game)

Basically, we play as Users or Programs who end up inside Tron-Sector, but it's actually kind of like a grid on it's own... I don't know how to explain this correctly. Basically, the different sections of the site are like different sectors of the grid, threads are buildings, we are programs/users, etc. etc. etc. I thought this would be kinda fun.

My character is just LWSrocks2. He is a back-up of LWSrocks, who was derezzed for not following the rules of the grid. He has all of the memories of the original LWSrocks. He is young looking, since he is a Beta program, has spiky blue hair, and green circuitry. He's got Uprising-style Hybrid circuitry, two disks, a Generation 4 Lightcycle, and a rare, green, Light Katana. He is awkward, impulsive, and short-tempered, but also sarcastic and outgoing.
Are duals allowed? And how do we know you will follow th rules this time?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Aerial_Zero
User

on Friday, July, 22, 2011 8:16 PM
While Revan was regaining her composure she turned over the new program what has walked over to her, and smiled. "Greetings, program. It is nice to see this place full of life again. It seems that it was blocked off and we are all now just able to access it again. Might be the last safe-haven for programs, users, and ISOs alike." She waived the bartender over. "Why dont you have a drink and join the party?"

Just as the bartender walked over to take his order, a loud noise rocked the Status Bar. Aerial drew her disc in preparation for battle; she would not let this placed get taken over again. She turned to Revan, "You should get out of here, you are still pretty drained. I dont want you to get hurt, Revan. You can go get reinforcements though.." She laughed softly and patted Revan's shoulder, "you will be right there on the front line. Just save some for me!" She grinned.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

End of Line.

Tronzilla
User

on Wednesday, July, 27, 2011 10:56 AM
Name: Tronzilla (User)
Looks: 6' 00", Light brown hair (combed back and spiky in front), blue eyes
Suit: Tron legacy with blue circuitry
Weapons: Discs, LOL mini (hand gun)
Description: Big fan of Tron game fron an early age, and very good with computers. Became slightly obsessed with finding Flynn. After loosing job and girlfriend, decided to take big chance and hack Encom directly. Found plans for Digitizing laser and had fellow 'Flynnians' build prototype. When attempting to digitize orange, laser missed and hit 'Tronzilla' instead. Test was successful, thank heavens. Has had lots of "time" to master self defence techniques.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron, Back to the Future, Clockstoppers, Bionicle, Wallace and Gromit,
It's All Good
O o
/¯/___________________________
| IM'MA FIRIN' MY PRANKSTAR!!!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, August, 02, 2011 3:47 AM
Name: Zec
Occupation: Club Host, Secondary Club Host for the Short Circuit Club
Personality: I act like Castor but I am not bad like him
Weapons: Identity Disc, Baton, Light Gun, Light Grenade Launcher
Vehicles: Custom Light Cycle, Custom Light Runner, Custom 3 man Light Jet
Appearance: Around 5.5 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, white suit with blue circuity
User: a smart gamer and computer user on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Rinzler2010
User

on Tuesday, April, 23, 2013 11:51 AM
hey i have a full RPG for tron on the gamegrid forum if ou want to play i will be posting the nesscesary info for it on there soon

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Tron-Sector Forum RPG