Game Grid 
 List Your Top 5 Favorite Tron Characters

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Xeavone
User

on Friday, May, 27, 2011 4:12 PM
This is my first time attempting at making a new post on this site, so I'll start with something simple. As mentioned in the title of this fourm, what are your top five favorite Tron characters? Also, state why you like them. Mine are the following:

1. Dillenger Sr. - What makes this character interesting for me is the recurring idea of, 'why did he hack into Flynn's computer and steal his games as an objective?' Besides the factual idea of being promoted to Senior Executive. To my current knowledge, it has never been really explained. What was the reason behind him (from what I assume) joining ENCOM and what did he do for a living at the time when working there? For all I know, the 'Flynn Lives' archives could of already explained all this and I'm not aware of it. Overall, a very mysterious and shadey individual.

2. Sark - Much like Dillenger, what was Sark like before? (If he even exsisted at the time, with Ed Dill. creating him for possible funtioning employee work purposes.) Also, the style of his clothing is very unique. His helmet is awesome looking.

3. MCP - I find the creation and origin of this character amusing. Who would of thought beforehand that this character's face came off the same exact model of Triple I's Adam Powers? Otherwise, the character itself is great as an antagonist in the Tron universe. It poses as a threat towards not only for the sake of Dillenger's job, but for the entire world and it's network. Being able to get into the pentigon's mainframe? That's some serious stuff right there.

4. K. Flynn - We can all somehow relate to this guy. For me, like his work being stolen by Dillenger, it's the fear of your own original work being stolen by someone and not being able to get it back. With nothing left and ending up somewhere you'd least likely want to be. In Legacy, he's a great father toward his son, Sam. He cares for his son's safety and well being. In both movies, he's strong emotionally and physically.

5. Tron - He's the ultimate protector of The Grid. Highly skilled and simply epic to boot.

Tell me what you guys think. It'll be interesting to see what characters you guys like and share about why you like them. It's a topic I haven't really seen anyone else do yet.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

flynn1978
User

RE: List Your Top 5 Favorite Tron Characters

on Sunday, June, 05, 2011 12:09 PM
Flynn, Tron, Ram, Crom, Yori.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

LIT
User

on Saturday, June, 11, 2011 7:26 PM
Tron, Kevin Flynn, Yori, Ram, MCP

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

IluthraDanar
User

on Sunday, June, 12, 2011 2:10 AM
Tron, Flynn, Ram, Yori and yes, Crom, felt sorry for him. After all, he was almost killed by the thing he was faithful to, a User.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Forget it, Mr High and Mighty Master Control. You aren't making me talk.

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, June, 15, 2011 8:41 PM
1: Tron (duh, I mean it's his movie right?)
2: Flynn
3: Quorra
4: Ram
5:CLU (the first one, not the homicidal maniac that came later.)

Xeavone
User

on Tuesday, June, 21, 2011 1:41 PM
@Ram64: *Claps like a spaz.* That ceremony... was the bees-knees!!!

"Born into a sea of megabytes, as we now define a datatronic symbiosis for the new times to come forth; new, perfect machines. We're here to light the way alongside the ministry of your decay. Disrupting all comprimise, you'll follow the line." ~ Sybreed's Slave Design: Synthetic Breed

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Sunday, July, 24, 2011 8:15 PM
I'm guessing this is for all the characters related to Tron...

1) Tron-I love this guy. He's epic. JUST EPIC. Everything about him. I might scare him though becuase I would fangirl all over the place if he was real.
2) Radia-I liked her from the instant I saw her in "Tron: Evolution". I'm a sucker for elegant characters. I was so sad when she was derezzed.
3) Bit-Me and my bro think Bit is totally badass. And he's cute.
4) Flynn-Obvious reasons.
5) MCP-Not becuase I take him seriously. (i can't.) But because he's win in a random way. Me and my bro are convinced he would be a epic troll. END OF LINE.

Quackjack36
User

on Monday, August, 15, 2011 10:04 PM
5. Abraxas good all-around villian
4. Anon faceless badass
3. Flynn awesome nerds ftw
2. Bit, so awesome he puts the Terminator to shame
1. Jarvis, nah jking
Fo real. Tron. nuff said

trekking95
User

on Monday, August, 15, 2011 11:22 PM
Number 1 in each list is my most favorite.

Tron Legacy good guys
5:Alan
4:Kevin
3:Tron
2:Sam
1:Quorra

Tron Legacy bad guys
5:Jarvis
4:Clu
3:Gem
2:Rinzler
1:Castor

Original Tron good guys
5:Ram
4:Yori
3:Kevin
2:Alan
1:Tron

Original Tron bad guys
5: (what is another bad guy?)
4:the guards
3: Dillinger
2:MCP
1:Sark

Favorite guy over all:
Castor
Favorite girl over all:
Quorra

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

Creator4983
User

on Thursday, September, 22, 2011 9:28 AM
Here are my favorites:

1. Bit ("YES YES YES YES!")
2. Kevin Flynn
3. Dumont/Walter Gibbs
4. CLU 1 ("Lemme' at 'em!")
5. Quorra (I can't help but love her-- she's adorable!)

The runner up is Roy Kleinberg/RAM. "Hey Alan, can I have some of your popcorn?" Plus, he's probably my favorite program.

TRON.dll
User

on Thursday, September, 22, 2011 10:03 AM
In no particular order:

1) Tron
2) Ram
3) Kevin Flynn
4) Popcorn guy (Tron 2.0)
5) The ICPs (Tron 2.0)

DRIVE C FOREVER!

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Loctevus
User

on Wednesday, February, 15, 2012 6:46 PM
Over all in the Tron universe.

1.) Clu 1.0 - I think he's funny and for a program. Just cool as shit.

2.) Clu 2.0- I like Clu in T:L because I believe he was misunderstood. And he's basically Flynn with a darker complex.
3.) Kevin Flynn - I like Kevin because he just looks like a fun kind of guy who's just out there for a good time. Plus reminds me of myself. O.o
4.) Byte ( bit) - Yes! Yes! Yes! ....... No!

5.) Tron/Rinzler- I like Tron in the original Tron because of his heroism, but I love the fact that he made a badass villan in T:L as Rinzler.

I guess I like the bad boys more then the good boys because they seem more fun.

;-)

Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, believe and see for yourself....

mastercilinder
User

on Wednesday, February, 15, 2012 8:54 PM
Man, tough choices. No paticular order. I'm including the program's user as well, except for certain ones.

1. Tron/Alan Bradley

2. Kevin Flynn

3. Sark

4. Both Clus

5. Yori

Java
User

on Wednesday, February, 20, 2013 1:14 AM
1. Alan Bradley - He's always the guy that seems to be waving his arms saying "Hey, all other characters! I'm directing you to a major plot point"

2. CLU - He's that rare character in movies that makes you stop and think, "What if?"

3. Commander Sark - His character was the one I felt the most empathy by the end of the first movie. He's one tough mother, but you can tell that he truly does care about what ultimately happens to the system. He denies the existence of users out of self- preservation, but acknowledges/fears their power and influence.

4. Dumont - That guy, just love him so much

5. Castor - Who Doesn't Love Castor?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

END OF LINE.

Renegade1985
User

on Thursday, March, 14, 2013 11:57 PM
I would say Tron, Crom, and Sark .......I only say Sark because he was real bag to all programs even his own followers ....and he liked Pac Manon line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid