Status Bar 
 Short Circuit Club (roleplay) [OLD 1.0!!!]

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 17 Pages
CastorGrid
User

RE: Short Circuit Club (roleplay)

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 12:21 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Its a RP. You would have to read it to get the best idea of what its about. But its on hold since the main RP player PixelatedProgram is not here right now.

(lol I was role playing...I read the main post...I was just RP as if I just entered the room..)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 12:35 AM
(You could likely join, but you will have to wait until Pixel comes back. The RP is in "hibernation" right now. And I think there will be a new one to restart this. But anyway I am Zec here, the host of the EOL club (alternate universe) and secondary/helper of the SCC Club, unless it changes in the new RP. Pixel is the main host here, and the rest are other programs that add to the game. In the mean time you could make a program profile if you want )

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

CastorGrid
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 1:27 AM
post 20

CastorGrid
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 1:59 AM
Name: Genesis
Color: Pearl White suit, BRIGHT WHITE circuitry,
Functions: Search Engine, Anti Virus/Upgrade Program; I can find anything, anywhere, anytime....have the ability to bring back derezzed programs back to the grid if possible...I offer disc, vehicle and gaming upgrades....and have the ability to set programs free from CLUs control and vice versa....and turn programs to users....
(has a real sinister but honest negociation approach when programs seek information,upgrades and other wants and needs....everything has a price)
Hair color: White Hair with a single strand of Ice Blue streak that glows.....
( hair is long enough to slick back)
Eye color: GLOWING ICE BABY BLUE EYES...
Accsessories: Dual White Disc, ICE BLUE CANE that when needed glows bright orange and can cut through anything, Light Tablet
Vehicles: 3 man Light Jet, Blue Light Cycle (Kevin Flynn model)

trekking95
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 2:32 AM
(Thats cool! Especially the cane since mine only shoots lasers.
(I am a Castor type too, hence the signature. And my profile is the first post at the bellow link) But what is a light table?
Also we should post here so we don't mess up the RP
http://www.tron-sector.com/forums/default.aspx?a=top&id=429966)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

FirstPrevious Page: of 17 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Short Circuit Club (roleplay) [OLD 1.0!!!]