General Discussion 
 Tron Related Dreams

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
nerdgirl1122
User

RE: Tron Related Dreams

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 5:27 PM
i can only remember 3 of the dreams i have had about tron, though there were a couple other weird ones. i will start from least to weirdest.

Apparently part of what i heard on the radio crept into my dreams and i added the tron parts. I don't even remember what was said but one of the people in my dream said something about how he was going to see CAptain America later that day and couldn't wait for the "Avengers" movie next year. The other guy mentioned something about Tron and the first guy said it wasn't very good. i guess Calchas (from Tron:Evolution:Battle Grids) stood up in the audience and said something. i woke up immediately after that....
The second dream was a little weirder, but a bit more realistic than the other.
I was in a movie-theater-type room, and i knew it had to be comicon (don't know what comicon looks like) and I saw the previw of Tron uprising. the trailer showed the charachters and actors from the side. the next think i knew, i saw a slightly overweight man with a blue/ pink hawaiian shirt, white shorts, and a freaky moustache.
"this doesn't look like Tron.....
The whole dream is really long and that was the only part that had anything to do with tron.

The last dream is weirdest.
I was in my 1st grade class room and i was at a picnic thing. i had my lunch and i decided to sit across from Tron(Why was he there?) there were two other ladies sitting on either side of him. We all started eating, and the weirdest thing... Tron started acted like a 6-year old (fitting for the room we were in) and refused to eat the sandwich that came with the picnic. his "mother" told him to eat it a few times and he refused a lot. i looked down to my own sandwich and tried it. I suppose my subconsious self thought it tasted good....Tron finally gave in and pouted. the "mother" and the lady sitting on the other side of Tron started talking about the 'growup plans' you see on tv
"mother" : you know what? i HATE these growup plans! they seeem to work for a few years then the kid is messed up by the time they are 20!!
other lady: I know! And they are so expensive, they aren't woth the risk!
And i woke up after that. I sat in my room for about 10 minutes trying to figure out why i had such a weird dream. i don't understand it, and it doesnt make ANY sense.
I told my friend about this and we both couldnt stop laughing. I've had weirder dreams, but none of the others were Tron-related. and i dont think any are as weird as the picnic one, which was the second really weird dream i"ve had

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3
The inner mechanisms of my brain are an enigma.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Friday, July, 29, 2011 6:08 PM
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:The last dream is weirdest.
I was in my 1st grade class room and i was at a picnic thing. i had my lunch and i decided to sit across from Tron(Why was he there?) there were two other ladies sitting on either side of him. We all started eating, and the weirdest thing... Tron started acted like a 6-year old (fitting for the room we were in) and refused to eat the sandwich that came with the picnic. his "mother" told him to eat it a few times and he refused a lot. i looked down to my own sandwich and tried it. I suppose my subconsious self thought it tasted good....Tron finally gave in and pouted. the "mother" and the lady sitting on the other side of Tron started talking about the 'growup plans' you see on tv
"mother" : you know what? i HATE these growup plans! they seeem to work for a few years then the kid is messed up by the time they are 20!!
other lady: I know! And they are so expensive, they aren't woth the risk!
And i woke up after that. I sat in my room for about 10 minutes trying to figure out why i had such a weird dream. i don't understand it, and it doesnt make ANY sense.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLTHAT IS SOO WEIRD!!!!! why was Tron there?!?!?! LOLLOLOLOLLOLwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

EXODUS
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 10:30 AM
How about this:

Last night I woke up in my bedroom, and in the darkness I could just about see a man dressed in black. The natural instinct in that situation would be to panic, but for some reason I didn't-I just lied there watching him.
Although he didn't say anything, I could see he was (silently) rumaging through all my stuff looking for something (even though I didn't even ask who he was or what he was doing).

And when he turned round-it was Clu!

Well, I assumed it was Clu, it might have been the young Flynn that appeared in 1989.

Or perhaps, more bizarrely, it might have been have actually been Jeff Bridges himself when he was younger.
The fact that he didn't say anything means I'm not sure which of the three it was, although, for some reason, I think number three (the young Jeff Bridges) might be the actual one.

nerdgirl1122
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 11:57 AM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLTHAT IS SOO WEIRD!!!!! why was Tron there?!?!?! LOLLOLOLOLLOL
I'm not exactly sure.... thats what i want to know. Every person that knows about said dream had the same reaction:
.....what?! (So did i)
i have weird dreams :P

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 3:01 PM
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
I'm not exactly sure.... thats what i want to know. Every person that knows about said dream had the same reaction:
.....what?! (So did i)
Too much pizza?

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 5:39 PM
Greetings, Pixelated Program:

Actually there was a thread a few years ago about Tron-Related Dreams. I remember posting a very vivid dream of what I thought the then-called TR2N premiere night would be like, including an appearance by Jeff Bridges in his old-school TRON helmet (and passing some out to people in the audience), Jeff cooly telling an usher, "Like, chill, Man!", and a commercial reel (before the film came on) with an M&M-style TR2N(Tron: Legacy) ad campaign. I even had the first several minutes of what I thought TR2N would be like in the dream - it was as if I was in a Hollywood premiere. The premiere ended up nothing like what I dreamt, LOL!!!!! But it was interesting. I'll have to copy and paste it into this forum and let you programs check it out. End of Line.

Best Regards,

Renegade_Program.exe

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

Kat
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 7:24 PM
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:Apparently part of what i heard on the radio crept into my dreams

I've done that. Though not with Tron. Since my alarm clock is set to radio rather than alarm, thats the first thing I hear in the morning... and if I am really, really tired, the effects are interesting. I once only woke halfway, so I was dreaming that one of my coworkers was the radio announcer...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

nerdgirl1122
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 8:01 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
.....what?! (So did i)
Too much pizza?
Actually no.......... i dont know why i have weird dreams. They occur at completely random times. This on was on a friday in june and. I was going somewhare later that day but i cant remember what it was...

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3

nerdgirl1122
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 8:17 PM
Kat Wrote:
nerdgirl1122 Wrote:Apparently part of what i heard on the radio crept into my dreams

I've done that. Though not with Tron. Since my alarm clock is set to radio rather than alarm, thats the first thing I hear in the morning... and if I am really, really tired, the effects are interesting. I once only woke halfway, so I was dreaming that one of my coworkers was the radio announcer...
That is a little weird...
I'm pretty sure they said NOTHING about Tron and they were on a stage, and i could see them so it was weird...

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3

nerdgirl1122
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 8:35 PM
Oh and here is another one i had. I had it around january soon after i saw the original Tron
It was a simple dreamm, from the movie itself. (Sort of)
i was watching the Recognizer scene, and Ram and Flynnn were just talking and waiting for something to happen. "Waiting for the End" by Linkkin Park was playing in the background (somewhat fitting. They were 'waiting for the end') Notes: i would listen to the song whilst browsing this site,
The Reco scene was my favorite even though my favorite charachter died (i now fully believe that Tron cursed me...)

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3

nerdgirl1122
User

on Wednesday, August, 03, 2011 8:39 PM
Oh and here is another one i had. I had it around january soon after i saw the original Tron
It was a simple dreamm, from the movie itself. (Sort of)
i was watching the Recognizer scene, and Ram and Flynnn were just talking and waiting for something to happen. "Waiting for the End" by Linkkin Park was playing in the background (somewhat fitting. They were 'waiting for the end') Notes: i would listen to the song whilst browsing this site,
The Reco scene was my favorite even though my favorite charachter died (i now fully believe that Tron cursed me...)
Compared to some of my other dreams (some posted here, others not) this one is quite normal...

<3 Re-Rez RAM! <3

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 5:18 AM
@nerdgirl1122-Those are some interesting dreams you've had about Tron! (and there is no "reason" why your dreams are weird, everyone's are.)

Haven't had any myself recently except for minor occurances of the Evolution game.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

PixelatedProgram
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 2:34 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:I know. I woke up and was like: O_O

We know Programs can commit suicide though, look at the guy from Legacy. (the one who jumped into the fan thing at the beginning.)
D: .... He was suicidal not because of the games... But his haircut

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 2:37 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:

We know Programs can commit suicide though, look at the guy from Legacy. (the one who jumped into the fan thing at the beginning.)
Yeah, it was a bad hair cut. So how are you?

Save Tron 3!

PixelatedProgram
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 2:40 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:

I am fine.. Just a little nervous abou my surgery I have to get on the 8th... :\order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2011 2:54 PM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:
PixelatedProgram Wrote:

I am fine.. Just a little nervous abou my surgery I have to get on the 8th... :\
Well like you said it should be fine.

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

on Monday, August, 08, 2011 8:23 PM
I had one last night. Unfortunately I can never remember what they're about... I'm just left vaguely thinking, "I dreamed about Tron...." (I know how Flynn feels!)

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Wednesday, August, 10, 2011 9:57 PM
Kat Wrote:I had one last night. Unfortunately I can never remember what they're about... I'm just left vaguely thinking, "I dreamed about Tron...." (I know how Flynn feels!)
LOL... ( i am in the hospital now sooo ya...) i havent had any recent dreams about Tron yet sadly.... but i do have this doctor who looks like Alan!!! :P its so weird cuz i want to call him Alan.... oh well....order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Thursday, August, 11, 2011 5:09 AM
PixelatedProgram Wrote:
Kat Wrote:I had one last night. Unfortunately I can never remember what they're about... I'm just left vaguely thinking, "I dreamed about Tron...." (I know how Flynn feels!)
LOL... ( i am in the hospital now sooo ya...) i havent had any recent dreams about Tron yet sadly.... but i do have this doctor who looks like Alan!!! :P its so weird cuz i want to call him Alan.... oh well....
And a nurse that looks like Quorra? So how are you?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, September, 18, 2011 12:28 PM
Since my last post in this particular topic, I have had a couple more Tron related dreams, but unfortunately I have had real difficulty remembering them.
I can only vaguely remember some elements about them-it’s like watching a slide-show with only a few pictures and no sound.

I do remember one dream, though, but it was quite straight forward:

I dreamt I was in a huge shopping mall by myself. I was alone, it was night time but all the lights were on.
Also, all the different shops, restaurants & stalls were all OPEN, which meant I could walk in and out of any shop & café I wanted to-it was like Dawn of the Dead, where the survivors barricaded themselves in a shopping mall away from the zombies, and had a free rein of the place to do whatever they wanted.
Anyway, I quickly discovered that there was someone else there too-CLU!

He was standing there in that orange circuitry suit of his with his Disk in his hand.

At that point me & him started playing Disk Wars, and we were both running in and out of all the different shops & restaurants throwing our Disks at each other, which were bouncing off walls & displays and smashing through windows!

Although it was quite scary at the time, on hindsight it was actually quite FUN!

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 Tron Related Dreams