TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 For Sale : Discs Of Tron Environmental

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Blackwatch Plaid
User

on Friday, October, 14, 2011 2:25 PM
I'm selling my DOTE because of lack of space. Would rather see someone who is a true TRON fan get this. Needs some restoration...but everything works and plays fine.Needs back marquee glass also...I found the graphic online and it's not too expensive. $500 OBO...I live in northern NC...anyone interested feel free to contact me...Thanks

AlienFreak
User

RE: For Sale : Discs Of Tron Environmental

on Monday, October, 17, 2011 7:52 AM
pm'd

klassicarcade
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2011 5:01 PM
Do you still have the game? Kevinorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

pyromedic
User

on Tuesday, October, 18, 2011 9:28 PM
Pm sent!!!!!!!!!!

Flynn: What do you say, you and I tomorrow hit the arcade? First game’s on me.
Sam: Can we play doubles? On the same team?
Flynn: We’re always on the same team

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 10:43 AM
Cash in hand if this is still available!

Murdock.dat
User

on Saturday, February, 09, 2013 3:08 PM
Post some pics if you can!! Thanx.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy."

REDEYE
User

on Saturday, March, 30, 2013 4:56 PM
Is this still available? Any pictures?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

orange lightbike
User

on Thursday, May, 16, 2013 11:03 PM
If it were real I would be interested in it too. Since the original post, there hasn't been an update so it's safe to say it's bogus.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

AlienFreak
User

on Monday, June, 24, 2013 2:07 AM
Hey everyone, I got this game back in 2011. I just wanted to update this for anyone who comes across this thread so they don't get their hopes up. The guy was fantastic to deal with and helped make sure it was packaged properly. It made it across a long trek in good shape and will be restored to original condition. It needs a fair bit of work and is missing the backglass.

And it did go to a true Tron fan as I have other Tron machines and will not be selling this EDOT. If anyone has a backglass to sell I am interested, although I have seen new backglasseses selling for $200 so I may just go with that.

(You don't want to see pictures of the machine at this moment as it is disassembled and not pretty.)

I'd love to open an arcade someday for everyone to experience an EDOT and other machines, but they really do not seem to be a profitable business... maybe someday though!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade