Other Sectors 
 Portal 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
ShadowSpark
User

Portal 2

on Sunday, October, 30, 2011 10:52 PM
I've got Portal 2 for my PS3, and I've finished the story mode. I'd like to play in multiplayer, but I don't have any friends on steam to play with. Does anyone else have the game and would like to play with me? My account name is SilvShadowSpark.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

TRON.dll
User

RE: Portal 2

on Sunday, October, 30, 2011 11:02 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:I've got Portal 2 for my PS3, and I've finished the story mode. I'd like to play in multiplayer, but I don't have any friends on stream to play with. Does anyone else have the game and would like to play with me? My account name is SilvShadowSpark.

If you click the Steam status banner in my signature, it'll take you to my Steam profile page where, if you log in, you'll be able to add me as a friend if you want. However, I probably won't be able to play co-op for a while, unfortunately.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

trekking95
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2011 11:08 PM
People still play portal? Well I guess nerds do and thats who we all are!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2011 11:10 PM
trekking95 Wrote:People still play portal? Well I guess nerds do and thats who we all are!

Portal on PC actually has a really strong map-making community, so every day there are new puzzles to try out. Same goes for Portal 2 on PC.

Also, people generally tend to play Valve games forever. Half-Life multiplayer still has an extremely active community and it came out in 1998.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, October, 30, 2011 11:50 PM
Well, right now all I've got is Portal 2, but I'm saving up for The Orange Box - the pack that has Portal. I'm getting there.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2011 12:03 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Well, right now all I've got is Portal 2, but I'm saving up for The Orange Box - the pack that has Portal. I'm getting there.

Keep in mind that the PS3 version of The Orange Box doesn't have Steam community functionality. The only version that does is the PC version.

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2011 12:15 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Well, right now all I've got is Portal 2, but I'm saving up for The Orange Box - the pack that has Portal. I'm getting there.

Keep in mind that the PS3 version of The Orange Box doesn't have Steam community functionality. The only version that does is the PC version.

Can one still play co-op on the PS3?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2011 12:59 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

Can one still play co-op on the PS3?

The original Portal was singleplayer only. The only multiplayer game in The Orange Box is Team Fortress 2, and it is not cross-platform compatible.

The reason is because The Orange Box came out before Valve was taking game consoles seriously, and so they developed the PC versions of the games, then threw them at Electronic Arts and said "put it on consoles or something idk".

That's not to say that the PS3 and 360 versions of The Orange Box are buggy in any way, it's just that, since they were developed by EA and not Valve, and due to some technical limitations, no patches or updates have ever been released for any of them. A good example is that Team Fortress 2 on PC is a completely different game than Team Fortress 2 on consoles, due to the mass number of updates the PC version has got.

On a slightly unrelated note, Team Fortress 2 is free on PC.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, October, 31, 2011 1:20 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

Can one still play co-op on the PS3?

The original Portal was singleplayer only. The only multiplayer game in The Orange Box is Team Fortress 2, and it is not cross-platform compatible.

The reason is because The Orange Box came out before Valve was taking game consoles seriously, and so they developed the PC versions of the games, then threw them at Electronic Arts and said "put it on consoles or something idk".

That's not to say that the PS3 and 360 versions of The Orange Box are buggy in any way, it's just that, since they were developed by EA and not Valve, and due to some technical limitations, no patches or updates have ever been released for any of them. A good example is that Team Fortress 2 on PC is a completely different game than Team Fortress 2 on consoles, due to the mass number of updates the PC version has got.

On a slightly unrelated note, Team Fortress 2 is free on PC.

Truthfully, I don't really /want/ half-life or team fortress. All I want is portal. on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, November, 05, 2011 10:57 PM
Question: I've found a bunch of cheats and such that are for PC. Are there any Portal 2 cheats for the other consoles? If so, can someone post a link? I'm curious.

Tron Lives!

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, November, 06, 2011 12:43 AM
ShadowSpark Wrote:Question: I've found a bunch of cheats and such that are for PC. Are there any Portal 2 cheats for the other consoles? If so, can someone post a link? I'm curious.

Those cheats utilize the developer console, so they aren't really cheats in the traditional sense. More like developer tools that players aren't supposed to use.

I do not know of any cheats for the console versions.

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, November, 06, 2011 6:08 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
ShadowSpark Wrote:Question: I've found a bunch of cheats and such that are for PC. Are there any Portal 2 cheats for the other consoles? If so, can someone post a link? I'm curious.

Those cheats utilize the developer console, so they aren't really cheats in the traditional sense. More like developer tools that players aren't supposed to use.

I do not know of any cheats for the console versions.

*sigh* Oh well. Guess I'll play it the hard way. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Tron Lives!

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 11:52 AM
To be honest, Portal 2 isn't that hard to require cheats, you just have to be patient. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 2:43 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:To be honest, Portal 2 isn't that hard to require cheats, you just have to be patient.

*shifts eyes* I wanted the singing turrets cheat.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Tron Lives!

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 7:50 PM
There's two places where you can find the singing turrets without cheating

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 7:57 PM
ShadowSpark Wrote:
KiaPurity Wrote:To be honest, Portal 2 isn't that hard to require cheats, you just have to be patient.

*shifts eyes* I wanted the singing turrets cheat.

Singing turrets cheat? Never heard of that one.

PSN - TRON-dll

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 12:09 AM
There's a map where you have to defeat an armed turret in a vent and crawl inside and you can find three turrets serenading a fat turret.

Then there's the opera. :P

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, January, 10, 2012 12:31 AM
Just thought I'd put this here for anyone with a Garmin Nuvi GPS:

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/o8h7y/glados_voice_for_garmin_gps_enjoy/
It's a replacement for the American English voice that comes with the device. Someone went and added a GLaDOS voice filter to all of the audio files for the American English voice. Instructions are in the Readme file in the .zip

In layman's terms: Speedy thing go in, speeding ticket come out.

PSN - TRON-dll

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, January, 31, 2012 10:09 AM
trekking95 Wrote: People still play portal? Well I guess nerds do and thats who we all are!

Yo, Portal is amazing, of course people still play it. I'm playing it right now.

KiaPurity Wrote: There's a map where you have to defeat an armed turret in a vent and crawl inside and you can find three turrets serenading a fat turret.

Then there's the opera. :P

What # test is it?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

PixelatedProgram
User

on Saturday, May, 05, 2012 11:17 AM
... -Feels dumb-
So there ARE programs who like Portal!!!
Yay!! ... Too bad none of you guys have XBOX hm...
The singing turrets... Ugh I forget what test chamber they are in! I've seen all the Easter eggs for it though if anyone wants help.

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Portal 2