Other Sectors 
 Portal 2

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
Riversong
User

RE: Portal 2

on Saturday, May, 05, 2012 12:05 PM
I just beat P2's single-player mode a few days ago (I'm still waiting on an opportunity to try multiplayer though, seeing as I have dial-up and as a result my Steam account spends the majority of its time in offline mode). So...who else is excited for the Perpetual Testing Initiative?

Oh, and you can find the quartet of singing turrets in Chapter 3, Test Chamber 16. You'll have to disable the turret in the vent first, though...

PixelatedProgram
User

on Saturday, May, 05, 2012 12:59 PM
Riversong Wrote: So...who else is excited for the Perpetual Testing Initiative? .
Me!!! I'm planning on getting portal 2 for my Mac JUST so I can make my own chambers. I want to experience being boss
I only have it for XBOX 360, so I don't think that will be available on XBOX that's why I want it for Mac.

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

Riversong
User

on Saturday, May, 05, 2012 1:48 PM
Yeah, I have a friend with the same dilemma...I don't see why they couldn't make it available for all platforms.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Saturday, May, 05, 2012 3:38 PM

Riversong Wrote:
I don't see why they couldn't make it available for all platforms.

Because Sony - and especially Microsoft - don't want people to be able to make or download new maps for free. They want you to pay for them. Valve doesn't want that. So, no Perpetual Testing Initiative for consoles at this time. Nobody controls the PC (or Mac) market, so Valve and people in general are free to do whatever they want.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Portal 2