TRON: LEGACY 
 RINZLER UD Replicas TRON: LEGACY Life Size Suit

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 11:04 PM
The new RINZLER life-size suit is now available -- following Sam Flynn's and Quorra's suits that UD Replica also created. The RINZLER suit has a "white circuitry" appearance option so as to revert to its heroic TRON origin if the "User" so chooses…

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

trekking95
User

RE: RINZLER UD Replicas TRON: LEGACY Life Size Suit

on Sunday, November, 27, 2011 11:42 PM
Oh wow, cool!!! I really like how well done the video and their site is!
I didn't even know there were suits made!! But man are they expensive!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 1:12 AM
Save up for it. It's perfect for next holloween. Rinzler's mask can be found on youtube, if the maker will produce one for you. I posted about both a few days ago. Would make an awesome costume.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 2:16 AM
Actually I would go for the Tron one so I wouldn't even need a helmet! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Save Tron 3!

DAVIDYR1
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 10:25 AM
Awesome!!!! Glad you folks approve!
Probably our most elaborate form molded leather suit to date.
The RINZLER helmet is actually the screen used, on loan to us for the product photoshoot.
Seeing it all together really helps visualize the suit as a whole...but as mentioned, it's not for sale....and has long since been returned to Disney.

If anyone has any questions about the product, it's details or composition...feel free to post away.

Thanks again!

David

www.udreplicas.com
Officially Licensed: TRON LEGACY Movie Replica Motorcycle Suits

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 3:08 PM
DAVIDYR1 Wrote:Awesome!!!! Glad you folks approve!
The RINZLER helmet is actually the screen used, on loan to us for the product photoshoot.
Seeing it all together really helps visualize the suit as a whole...but as mentioned, it's not for sale....and has long since been returned to Disney.

If anyone has any questions about the product, it's details or composition...feel free to post away.

Thanks again!

David

I don't ride a motorcycle, but you guys did a beautiful job with it! If only I had the $$.

trekking95
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 3:31 PM

Thanks again!

David
So your the company that makes them?

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 5:37 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Actually I would go for the Tron one so I wouldn't even need a helmet!

You will need the helmet for a Tron 3 costume. Tron's helmet/mask will remain on. But for costume, it's not required.

cool83
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 5:52 PM

Thanks again!

David

David,
Have you considered a package deal with Parker Brothers and Evolve joint creaters of the Street Legal Lightcycle? I would love to see both together. Also, how about a Siren Suit, from Tron: Legacy. The girls would love it. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 6:27 PM
cool83 Wrote:
trekking95 Wrote:Actually I would go for the Tron one so I wouldn't even need a helmet!

You will need the helmet for a Tron 3 costume. Tron's helmet/mask will remain on. But for costume, it's not required.
How do you know that?

Save Tron 3!

DarthMeow504
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 7:20 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
cool83 Wrote:

How do you know that?

It's obviously much cheaper to keep TRON in a helmet and let the stuntman do all the work, allowing Bruce Boxleitner to only supply the voice and maybe a few helmetless CGI moments now and then. It brings down the film budget.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

trekking95
User

on Monday, November, 28, 2011 7:30 PM
Yeah okay, but that is only assuming.

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 12:15 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Yeah okay, but that is only assuming.

I won't argue that fact. Mostly because I like your input on this forum. As I explained to another more opinionated member, I have been on the web daily looking for information on Legacy and a possible Tron 3. From what I have read, I can tell you this. Disney is done with de-aging. Tron 3 will be a live action movie with plenty of CG, Eye Candy, and a Great Story. Disney is trying to build a franchise. That is why Tron: Uprising is so important.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 1:15 AM
cool83 Wrote:
I won't argue that fact. Mostly because I like your input on this forum.
Thank you!

cool83 Wrote:As I explained to another more opinionated member, I have been on the web daily looking for information on Legacy and a possible Tron 3. From what I have read, I can tell you this. Disney is done with de-aging. Tron 3 will be a live action movie with plenty of CG, Eye Candy, and a Great Story. Disney is trying to build a franchise. That is why Tron: Uprising is so important.
So your saying they wont do the CGI to make them look younger or older?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 1:21 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
cool83 Wrote:
I won't argue that fact. Mostly because I like your input on this forum.
Thank you!

cool83 Wrote:As I explained to another more opinionated member, I have been on the web daily looking for information on Legacy and a possible Tron 3. From what I have read, I can tell you this. Disney is done with de-aging. Tron 3 will be a live action movie with plenty of CG, Eye Candy, and a Great Story. Disney is trying to build a franchise. That is why Tron: Uprising is so important.
So your saying they wont do the CGI to make them look younger or older?

Yes, it is too costly. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 1:23 AM
Yeah, and it doesn't always look to great. But what would they do if they wanted a young Clu or Tron in it? Or would it be better if they didn't bother with them?

Save Tron 3!

cool83
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 1:28 AM
trekking95 Wrote:Yeah, and it doesn't always look to great. But what would they do if they wanted a young Clu or Tron in it? Or would it be better if they didn't bother with them?

If Tron takes his mask off, It will explain why he must wear it. I don't think they will need a young shot of Tron. I could be wrong, in which case they will sub the work out. As for CLU, I don't think he will return for Tron 3.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 1:54 AM
cool83 Wrote:If Tron takes his mask off, It will explain why he must wear it.
So like Darth Vader?

Save Tron 3!

Kat
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 6:41 AM
cool83 Wrote:Also, how about a Siren Suit, from Tron: Legacy. The girls would love it.
Probably not as much as you think.

What do you want? I'm busy.

Program, please!

Chaos.... good news.

DAVIDYR1
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 8:47 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
So your the company that makes them?

Yes, and if anyone has any questions about our goods, how to size or anything else just post away. I'm happy to help.

Some emails from folks here came in overnight...I'll do what I can to respond promptly.

David

www.udreplicas.com
Officially Licensed: TRON LEGACY Movie Replica Motorcycle Suits

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY