RINZLER UD Replicas TRON: LEGACY Life Size Suit

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
cool83
User

RE: RINZLER UD Replicas TRON: LEGACY Life Size Suit

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 10:45 AM
Kat Wrote:
cool83 Wrote:Also, how about a Siren Suit, from Tron: Legacy. The girls would love it.
Probably not as much as you think.

I'm still thinking along the line of holloween costumes. Maybe they could branch out into low cost vinyl costumes. I just love the fact that companies are spending time and developing products based on our Tron Universe. I'm seriously think about a bank loan for a Tron setup for next holloween. But, $1,300.00 is a lot to think about.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

RE: RINZLER UD Replicas TRON: LEGACY Life Size Suit

on Tuesday, October, 16, 2012 10:30 PM
I just came upon this thread while browsing the "Older News" section of the site and figured I would post up my input since I am lucky enough to own the Rinzler (Tron Version) jacket and gloves as well as the full Sam Flynn suit.

These suits are phenomenal! You will get noticed wherever you go when you wear these and its a genuine appreciation for them.
You really do get what you pay for and actually MORE. I always imagined a suit like these would cost $3,000-5,000 but David took what he knew and made it attainable for many.
Once I decided that I had to have a Sam Flynn jacket, I saved up and ordered one. Once that came in, that was it. It was sooooo completely awesome that I had to have more. I started to do jobs on the weekends to be able to afford more pieces and I have been doing so for over a year so I can keep buying more and more! I like to get some in two different sizes so I can use the tighter ones for costuming and the larger more comfy suit for riding or general wear.

I can't say enough that if you are even thinking of getting it...don't think. Make it happen and you WILL NOT regret the decision ever!

Here is the thread with pics of my jackets and such:
Tron: Legacy "TRON" Jacket and Gloves by UD Replicas
I will be buying another set of Sam Flynn pants and possibly some Tron pants for costuming. I don't know how long the production on these fine pieces will last so I don't want to regret not getting what I want when I had the chance.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 RINZLER UD Replicas TRON: LEGACY Life Size Suit