Collector 
 Tron: Legacy "TRON" Jacket and Gloves by UD Replicas

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
BanditTron
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 7:01 PM
Just got this in today and I'm extremely pleased with the product. David and Co. at UD have really done a great job with this license.

Tron "style" Rinzler Jacket and Gloves
Box and Packaging

"TRON" Gloves (Medium size)

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

BanditTron
User

RE: Tron: Legacy "TRON" Jacket and Gloves by UD Replicas

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 7:02 PM
"TRON" Jacket (Medium Size)

Jacket Detail Pics

Reinforced rear forearm protection

HooDooMan
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 7:21 PM
Nice purchase, Bandit! David does some incredible work! I'm amazed at the detailing and craftsmanship. Congratulations on your purchase! Somehow I'm seeing a TRON Halloween costume in your future! haha! I wouldn't wear it until then though...this heat is oppressive!

BanditTron
User

on Saturday, July, 07, 2012 10:55 PM
haha, thanks! Yes indeed David does unbelievable work with leather. He pretty much single-handedly changed my collecting focus.
I was in to buying on Licensed static prop replicas, mostly Star Wars. (lightsabers, ships, etc) but once I got my hands on my first Sam Flynn Jacket from him. All my collecting focus was shifted from static prop replicas to these awesome film replica motorcycle wear. I just love that it doesn't have to just sit on a shelf for me to look at, I can wear it when and where I want, really. But yeah, Halloween will be seeing a Tron and so will the New Orleans Comic Con.

Just took some shots "in the dark", as it were. Not easy trying to do this with a timer and 85degree Louisiana heat and get the pose you need. haha

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 6:55 PM
So about 3 weeks ago I went to Star Wars Celebration VI in Orlando, FL. I knew David Pea of UD Replicas was going to be there with his goods, sharing the booth space with eFX collectibles. (David and Bryan Ono of eFX are long time friends)
So I decided to bring along my Sam Flynn UD jacket and the rest of the costume I made up to represent the Tron: Legacy line at the Booth since most of what David was showcasing was Star Wars related and 1 Batman suit.

Here are some pics from the Con, some I found while browsing event photos on the net. hah

David Pea and I, as I was the first at the con to try on the new Fett jacket

At the booth on Saturday

2D pic at the NVIDIA booth

3D pic at the NVIDIA booth

BanditTron
User

on Friday, September, 14, 2012 6:55 PM
pics found on the web

I spent about 5 hours at the booth on Saturday representing the Legacy line. I had so much fun taking pics with fans and such and met a lot of cool Tron fans and talking up the Tron line of goods as well as answering questions about all the other UD Replicas wear.
Sunday, I wore just my jacket so I could walk around the con a little bit more comfortably and I still got stopped all the time about my jacket. So I grabbed a stack of business cards from David and handed them out as people stopped me. ahah. So much fun!!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Rinzler2010
User

on Sunday, October, 14, 2012 4:26 PM
how much does it cost and does the disc come out
on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

BanditTron
User

on Sunday, October, 14, 2012 4:34 PM
Jacket is $598 and Gloves are $89. The disc is molded into the back so it is not removable.

Lilithia
User

on Wednesday, October, 17, 2012 3:37 AM
BanditTron Wrote:Jacket is $598 and Gloves are $89. The disc is molded into the back so it is not removable.

Well the good news is, nobody will ever be able to steal your identity disc! Haha!

GREAT buy! You look fantastic! Does it glow in the dark or light up?

http://www.twitter.com/lilithia

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, December, 11, 2012 10:47 PM
Lilithia Wrote:
BanditTron Wrote:Jacket is $598 and Gloves are $89. The disc is molded into the back so it is not removable.

Well the good news is, nobody will ever be able to steal your identity disc! Haha!

GREAT buy! You look fantastic! Does it glow in the dark or light up?

Thanks!

The white areas are a reflective material that do reflect white when a camera flash goes off.

RocketSledder77
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 12:57 AM
That is really cool, how can we get a hold of this "David" person and does his have a website?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

BanditTron
User

on Tuesday, February, 19, 2013 4:09 PM
David Pea is the Owner of UD Replicas (Universal Designs Ltd)

the website is www.udreplicas.com
Alas, the TRON: Legacy line is Sold Out and it looks like they will not be producing anymore.

Unless, they start getting a flood of emails about having cash in hand wanting to buy suits. It happened once before to bring back the Sam suit. But I think this time around the License with Disney might have run its course.

I messaged David to find out more info but he has yet to get back to me on it. He is a busy busy fellow.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector