TRON 2.0 Gamers? Anyone still play?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KingKaddish
User

on Tuesday, November, 29, 2011 11:24 AM
Greetings Programs

This is Hangman.EXE over from the LDSO boards. I have watched all the daily activity here and I was just curious how many of you in [this section] of the forums here [have ever[ or if you [still do] play the TRON 2.0 video game on PC?

I ask as I see alot of posting in these threads daily. But the PC game appears to only basically have me online trying to make matches anymore. If you dont play could you list reasons why. As there are those of us who still make maps who would like to see what if anything that we could do to bring your interest back to the game.

PLEASE, members in this section of this forum reply here an let us who still mod and make maps for TRON 2.0 know......are you still playing the game? at all? ever? If not, why?

Thanks
Hangman.EXEabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

RE: TRON 2.0 Gamers? Anyone still play?

on Wednesday, November, 30, 2011 5:51 PM
I take a look in from time to time to see if there is any action. I haven't touched much of Tron 2.0 in the last little while since other things have come up.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Cubit
User

RE: TRON 2.0 Gamers? Anyone still play?

on Sunday, January, 01, 2012 5:06 PM
I reinstalled it just recently on my new gaming PC after loosing everything to a hard drive failure on my last one. I love the game and introduced it to my son the other day. He's now a massive Tron fan and can't get enough of the game or films. I'm going to install the killer app and user error add on's after I complete the original as I never got to finish it. I can't wait to see all the changes and new stuff. Tron lives!...........end of line.

Right,...now I'm on the grid, how does this thing work?

http://www.thereplicapropforum.com/f13/tron-discography-project-list-now-full_on-making-prototypes-129323/

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  TRON: Evolution