Short Curcuit Club 2.0(roleplay)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
trekking95
User

RE: Short Curcuit Club 2.0(roleplay)

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 12:02 AM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:"Well... what do you have to drink here?"
*Zec smirks a bit, having heard the same question from almost everyone who comes to the bar*

"Well, that depends on what your taste in drinks is. We have the classic EOL Club drink, for something a bit sweeter we have the Sweet Bit, and for the other end of the scale we have very sour Circuit Glitcher."

"Or if you really feel like it we could mix them all together, very few programs have a taste for that." Zec chuckles to himself.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ActiveX
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 7:21 PM
Zulu overhears Zec naming off a bunch of drinks

"Hmmm, you seem quite the bartender. Tell me, do you know how to make a 'Bit Rectifier'?

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

trekking95
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 8:57 PM
ActiveX Wrote:"Hmmm, you seem quite the bartender. Tell me, do you know how to make a 'Bit Rectifier'?
Zec hears this new program ask about some sort of drink but is not sure if he heard it right since he was still describing the drinks to Stellar. (OOC: you didn't tell Zec your name yet but its the best wording I could think of)

(said to Stellar) "Please excuse me for a moment while you decide what drink you want, I just have to attend to something."

Zec turns to this new program. "A Bit Rectifier you say, hmm... I have never served one of those, can you describe it?"

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 8:38 AM
(ooc: Whoops, I'll do that now. )

The host's mouth turned upwards in a smirk. This must be the question that every new Program asks. Stellar listened as he described the club's drinks.

"...Or if you really feel like it, we could mix them all together. Very few Programs have a taste for that."

Stellar smiled a little at that. It almost sounded like a indirect challenge for one's circuits.

Another Program walked up and inquired about a 'Bit Rectifier'. The host turned towards him.

"Please, excuse me for a moment while you decide what drink you want. I just have to attend to something."

"Hm! I want to try mixing them all together. Oh and my name is Stellar. What's yours?" Stellar said quickly as he left, hoping he had heard.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Short Curcuit Club 2.0(roleplay)