Short Curcuit Club 2.0(roleplay)

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
trekking95
User

RE: Short Curcuit Club 2.0(roleplay)

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 4:17 PM
Yeah, working now. Looks nice!

You wont know this because the thread got removed (don't know why) but she is gone for a long time now. Something about giving up Tron, Portal, etc. because her dad broke her and she wont be back for a very long time.

Even her website and twitter page says the same.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ActiveX
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 7:12 PM
well thats certaintly no reason to bring the entire maching to a screeching hault is it? I have done a few RP's, dont really need a "monitor"

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 7:59 PM
trekking95 Wrote: Yeah, working now. Looks nice!

You wont know this because the thread got removed (don't know why) but she is gone for a long time now. Something about giving up Tron, Portal, etc. because her dad broke her and she wont be back for a very long time.

Even her website and twitter page says the same.

Thanks! It fits me perfectly - I am the Reactor Girl.

Ah, yes. I saw her DA journal but I didn't understand the message since all she wrote was "he freaking wins not abandoning account but gone for awhile". Now I understand. My guess is this: Pixel is young (14, I believe) and I'm guessing she must've gotten grounded over something and her dad took away her comp/games for awhile. It used to happen to me all the time. (And I would have to tell my online friends that I'd be 'gone for awhile'.)

I'm sure she'll be fine and will come back in a month or so. If you remember, she left for two months last year and then came back.

ActiveX Wrote: well thats certaintly no reason to bring the entire maching to a screeching hault is it? I have done a few RP's, dont really need a "monitor"

I do have to agree with you there, ActiveX. This RP will probably move pretty slowly (since I have school and can only respond once a day) and when Pixel comes back, we can easily fit her back into the story.

I dunno. What do you think, trekk?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

ActiveX
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 8:03 PM
Im with ya Stellar. we can restart if you would like. I have no issues going slow, im sure some others will jump in if it looks interesting enough.

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

PixelatedProgram
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 10:37 PM
(( I'm back now. Let's just say I found out some stuff and I fixed it all. so, it was really all for nothing. ))

ActiveX Wrote:(Doesnt look to active, but if anyones game, I wouldnt mind kicking up some RP. My Characters name is Zulu, he is a Bostrumite.)

Zulu walked into the club, his circuits had a dim green glow emitting from his custom designed outfit. His hair was dark black, and his disc was holstered on the side of his hip, contrary to original disc designs on the back. A slight grin pursed his lips as he notice a group of female programs on the dance floor.
"Plenty of time for that, first I need a drink"

Turning to the bar he strode over and grabbed a bar stool.
"So, whats the drink of choice here?"

" Oh!" Zella smiled, "The circuit glitcher of corse. It's VERY sour. We also have the sweet bit, if you're not up for sour drinks."where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 7:49 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:I do have to agree with you there, ActiveX. This RP will probably move pretty slowly (since I have school and can only respond once a day) and when Pixel comes back, we can easily fit her back into the story.

I dunno. What do you think, trekk?
(Makes sense, but she is back anyway so it doesn't matter now!)
PixelatedProgram Wrote:(( I'm back now. Let's just say I found out some stuff and I fixed it all. so, it was really all for nothing. ))
(That's good! now we don't have to write you out of your own story! )

Save Tron 3!

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 7:58 PM
"We also have the the classic EOL Club drink if your not up for either, but I would recommend Zella's circuit glitcher any day."where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

LIT
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:12 PM
*Walks in* Greeting's programs. I'm back! *The Grid song queues*
(My character info)

(Name: LIT (Learning Intelligence Tool)
Curcuit Color: White
Fuctions: Security Program
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Accsessories: 2 batons and helmet.)

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:14 PM
*sees the security program walk in the door*
"Greetings LIT, may I interest you in a drink?"

Save Tron 3!

LIT
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:16 PM
trekking95 Wrote:*sees the security program walk in the door*
"Greetings LIT, may I interest you in a drink?"
Sure, the Circuit Glitcher, thank you.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:23 PM
Okay. *mixes drink* So, whats new with the security of the Grid?where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

LIT
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:30 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Okay. *mixes drink* So, whats new with the security of the Grid?
There is a renegade that looks like Tron, we are trying to figure out who he is.
(Those this RP take place during Uprising?)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 8:56 PM
(ooc: Sweet! Glad you got it all sorted out, Pixel. And like I said before, I'll only be able to post once/twice a day. Also, I went ahead and changed Stellar into a nuclear program. She basically helps run the control room of a NPP.)

(ooc2: I'm guessing that since this is a reboot, Stellar hasn't met anyone yet so I'mma just act like she's new.)

(Entering in SCC) Stellar strode through the neon threads and dancing lights, emitting electric charges here and there. If there was any memory of this club, it was inaccessible. All she knew was that she was doing her duty - running the control center of that esoteric place - and she wanted to explore her secondary world whilst doing so. Programs danced to pulsing beats - liquid lights in a frizzy atmosphere. Stellar slipped through them - she didn't want or know how to interact with them. She sat herself down at the bar in the back, observing the lively Programs from a distance.

trekking95
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 9:16 PM
*hands LIT drink* Here you go.
*Zec notices a new program walk in which he believes to be a NPP program, but can't be sure since not many come to this club*

Could you watch the bar for a moment LIT, I would not want anyone cleaning the place out while the owner is away!
*he then leaves the bar and walks over to the new program*

Greetings! Welcome to the Short Circuit Club. How may I assist you?where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Save Tron 3!

ActiveX
User

on Thursday, May, 17, 2012 5:21 PM
"Great, I'll take a Glitch"

Zulu leans over to LIT

"A renegade that looks like Tron ya say............THE Tron? Last I heard he got a double dose of CLU's identity Disc. Meh, either way, all that stuff doesnt really concern us out at Bostrum Colony."

Zulu leans back in his chair, stirs his drink, then takes a big gulp.

LIT
User

on Thursday, May, 17, 2012 5:37 PM
ActiveX Wrote:"Great, I'll take a Glitch"

Zulu leans over to LIT

"A renegade that looks like Tron ya say............THE Tron? Last I heard he got a double dose of CLU's identity Disc. Meh, either way, all that stuff doesnt really concern us out at Bostrum Colony."

Zulu leans back in his chair, stirs his drink, then takes a big gulp.
"I'm not so sure it was THE Tron, his voice sounds different but I think the REAL Tron is sadly well," *LIT gets a sad look on his face.* "We'll he's dead." *LIT takes a sip of his Circuit Glitcher.*

LIT
User

on Thursday, May, 17, 2012 5:39 PM
trekking95 Wrote:*hands LIT drink* Here you go.
*Zec notices a new program walk in which he believes to be a NPP program, but can't be sure since not many come to this club*

Could you watch the bar for a moment LIT, I would not want anyone cleaning the place out while the owner is away!
*he then leaves the bar and walks over to the new program*

Greetings! Welcome to the Short Circuit Club. How may I assist you?
"Sure I'd be happy to watch the bar for a while!" *LIT smiles at Zec.*

ActiveX
User

on Thursday, May, 17, 2012 5:45 PM
Zulu notices the frown as it draws across LIT's face.
"I guess TRON meant a lot to the programs around here? Before CLU began spreading through the cities, Flynn had TRON watch out for us ISO's too. All thats changed now.........."

Zulu stirs his straw around his drink and takes another big gulp
"But cheer up, afterall, how bad can CLU REALLY be? I mean he was designed after Flynn."

As the words left Zulu's lips he immediately knew he didnt believe a single thing he just said
(OCC: I think this would be a good chance for us to RP in the TRON UPRISING time line. As episodes are aired and events unfold, we can react to them here. All agreed?)

STELLAR(EMA).exe
User

on Thursday, May, 17, 2012 7:28 PM
ActiveX Wrote: (OCC: I think this would be a good chance for us to RP in the TRON UPRISING time line. As episodes are aired and events unfold, we can react to them here. All agreed?)

(ooc: Nice idea! And I'm sure all of us will be watching the show so it'll be no problem keeping up with Uprising's story. )

A unfamiliar voice came through the thick of the music and noise.

"Greetings! Welcome to the Short Circuit Club. How may I assist you?"

Stellar lifted her head. A male Program was standing there, circuity glowing blue in the dim lighting. His smile was friendly, almost whimsical. A host's smile for sure.

"I'm... not sure actually. I'm just kinda hanging out." Stellar replied sheepishly.

She looked straight ahead, slightly embarrassed. She titled her head back.

"Well... what do you have to drink here?"

It was all Stellar could think to ask. She didn't quite know how to introduce herself.

PixelatedProgram
User

on Thursday, May, 17, 2012 9:15 PM
STELLAR(EMA).exe Wrote:
(ooc: Nice idea! And I'm sure all of us will be watching the show so it'll be no problem keeping up with Uprising's story. )

A unfamiliar voice came through the thick of the music and noise.

"Greetings! Welcome to the Short Circuit Club. How may I assist you?"

Stellar lifted her head. A male Program was standing there, circuity glowing blue in the dim lighting. His smile was friendly, almost whimsical. A host's smile for sure.

"I'm... not sure actually. I'm just kinda hanging out." Stellar replied sheepishly.

She looked straight ahead, slightly embarrassed. She titled her head back.

"Well... what do you have to drink here?"

It was all Stellar could think to ask. She didn't quite know how to introduce herself.

-Zella just kept quiet, she wasn't in the greatest of moods for some reason. She just listened to the other programs talk about this "Renegade" program. It sparked her interest somewhat, but she just kept her mouth shut-

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Short Curcuit Club 2.0(roleplay)