TRON: UPRISING 
 New footage for Tron: Uprising

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
cool83
User

on Saturday, April, 14, 2012 9:28 PM
New footage for Tron: Uprising. This is already footage airing on Disney . Check it out. This isn't just for kids.

http://bcove.me/bfjw3e37

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Argent
User

RE: New footage for Tron: Uprising

on Saturday, April, 14, 2012 10:26 PM
Audio sync's off for me - there's about 10 seconds of black screen while the audio runs before the video starts, and then the video continues for 10 seconds after the audio ends. @_@ Really hope someone reuploads it with the sound properly synched.

The trailer itself is awesome, though. This is the most psyched I've been for Uprising since the initial announcement.

cirlin
User

on Saturday, April, 14, 2012 11:45 PM
Looks wonderful! I love that we got some shots of familiar characters like Clu and the Blackguards to see how they translate into this format.

I still think the city looks way different then the movie, so I hope we get an explanation of that. also wish they would give us a start date already ! : )

Mayorcan
User

on Saturday, April, 14, 2012 11:56 PM
Oh snap! Video lag be damned! It still looks ridiculously cool. The style is a bit jarring, but as a fan of another popular multi-media storyline that had wildly-different visual depictions across platforms (BIONICLE), I'm not bothered in the least.

And I'm telling you, I think I see Rinzler in there. Will the epic finale be Beck (the new "Tron") face the very corrupted version of the program that trained him?

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

LIT
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 12:05 AM
Looks amazing!!!! Is that a Tron with a white suit I see?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

Mayorcan
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 12:40 AM
LIT Wrote:Looks amazing!!!! Is that a Tron with a white suit I see?

I think I see that as well! Very interesting choice of appearance, considering that's Tron's 1.0 look (from the first movie) and that even Betrayal and Evolution portray Tron as more or less looking just like he does in the flashback scene in Legacy. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 2:17 AM
Wicked sweet. If someone can help me figure out how to download the source video, I can make an attempt to fix the audio lag.

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

HooDooMan
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 2:37 AM
Thanks TRON.dll, that would be great! Unfortunately, I don' t know how to get the source video.

As a work around, I opened the link in two browser windows. I muted one, started it, and then started the second one about 10 seconds in, to sync the audio. It took me a few tries, but I got it close enough to see it as it was intended.

It looks awesome! Unfortunately, I don't get Disney X D. I may have to bite the bullet and get a cable package or U-verse to get Disney X D in HD! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Traahn
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 2:39 AM
Looks cool. I also don't get Disney X D

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:04 AM
HooDooMan Wrote:Thanks TRON.dll, that would be great! Unfortunately, I don' t know how to get the source video.

Not an issue. Turns out I was able to use FRAPS to record the whole thing. I've attempted to sync the audio as best as I can. Stand by..

PSN - TRON-dll

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:15 AM

Still a little off-sync, but at the very least viewable now.

Sorry about the low quality.

PSN - TRON-dll

Traahn
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:18 AM
The best programmer ENCOM ever had, and he ends up playing Space Cowboy and Fraps in some back room.

Argent
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:43 AM
TRON.dll Wrote:

You do something awesome, and you're apologizing?

Thanks, man. Really nice work. : )order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:45 AM
Argent Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

You do something awesome, and you're apologizing?

Thanks, man. Really nice work. : )

No problem. I'm apologizing since I captured the video at 1600x900 resolution. It should have been at at least 720p, not 240p.

PSN - TRON-dll

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 7:10 AM
Ah man it looking awesome so far. Even has more Rinzler-Tron. Wicked awsome.

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

EXODUS
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 1:54 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:Thanks TRON.dll, that would be great! Unfortunately, I don' t know how to get the source video.

As a work around, I opened the link in two browser windows. I muted one, started it, and then started the second one about 10 seconds in, to sync the audio. It took me a few tries, but I got it close enough to see it as it was intended.

It looks awesome! Unfortunately, I don't get Disney X D. I may have to bite the bullet and get a cable package or U-verse to get Disney X D in HD!

I cant get Disney X D either.

My satilite package allows you the choice of channels, but unfortunatly it doesn't include the childrens channels (because there are no children in my house), and changing it all is too lengthy & time consuming.
That's why I'm going to wait until it comes out on DVD.

I've just seen the latest trailer on Youtube, and I LOVED it!

Is it me, or does this series just seem to keep getting better and BETTER!

Has cool83 says, this is definatly MUCH MORE then just a kids cartoon show....abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 2:09 PM
I think I noticed a couple things that might tie into why we never saw Tron unmasked as Rinzler. In the part of the trailer where Beck is talking to Tron (about inspiring a revolution) Tron sounds like his voice is distorted, implying to my ears that he's damaged. We also get a couple quick glimpses of what appears to be a helmeted Tron sparing with Beck. I'm thinking that they'll show Tron as being damaged in the face/head in his fight with Clu, and so he goes around masked most of the time.

Perhaps that also might have something to do with why they want a "new" Tron? Because the real one isn't up to fighting much now? On the other hand how is he able to train/spar with Beck then...hmmmm. Can't wait to find out

---------------------------------------------
Just looked at it some more. It looks like Tron is already colored red just like he appears in the movie. Weird. Why would the color change if he's not "Rinzler" yet?

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 2:34 PM

Looking good. In fact, I'd argue it looks better than Legacy did. They've brought back some nice touches here and there, too, from the original film. Like more detailed circuitry and more varied use of color. I know we can't go back to the psychedelic landscapes of the first film, but Legacy was a bit too flat for me in that regard.

Just a shame about the Aeon Flux style character design, as someone already mentioned. Not digging that aspect of it. But the rest looks pretty fantastic.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Traahn
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:01 PM
Yeah, not really into the Aeon Flux style, but willing to see if it's more okay when I see a full episode. Thanks TRON.dll for syncing the audio. I was just being funny before, as I like that quotewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Sunday, April, 15, 2012 3:59 PM
cirlin Wrote:I think I noticed a couple things that might tie into why we never saw Tron unmasked as Rinzler. In the part of the trailer where Beck is talking to Tron (about inspiring a revolution) Tron sounds like his voice is distorted, implying to my ears that he's damaged. We also get a couple quick glimpses of what appears to be a helmeted Tron sparing with Beck. I'm thinking that they'll show Tron as being damaged in the face/head in his fight with Clu, and so he goes around masked most of the time.

Perhaps that also might have something to do with why they want a "new" Tron? Because the real one isn't up to fighting much now? On the other hand how is he able to train/spar with Beck then...hmmmm. Can't wait to find out

---------------------------------------------
Just looked at it some more. It looks like Tron is already colored red just like he appears in the movie. Weird. Why would the color change if he's not "Rinzler" yet?
I impression I got from the trailer was that Beck was inspired by Tron instead of being trained by him (yeah, I remember the interviews were they said he was trained by him, but I'm not so sure now.) and Rinzler was sent after the new "Tron"
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING