New Two Minute TRON: UPRISING Sneak Preview

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
ShadowSpark
User

RE: New Two Minute TRON: UPRISING Sneak Preview

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 4:08 AM
WorldOutWest Wrote:
Hi DT -- haven't heard yet as to the final Comic-Con scheduling, so we shall see...

The End of Line club won't be returning to CC -- it's one and only time for the Con was always intended for the 2010 CC to promote LEGACY's December release that year. Apparently Disney has it in storage, and it's been there ever since that set-up was broken down on the last Saturday night of CC 2010. None of those EOL materials were used at DCA's ElecTRONica -- as that was just basically a walk up bar area that previously existed, and had some temporary artwork placed over it for the times when ElecTRONica occurred. However, many of the same Flynn's Arcade elements from CC, including the brick walling and "Home of TRON" sign, were used at ElecTRONica -- and have now also been put in storage.

If they've been put in storage, hopefully that means they will be used again. *really hopes to be present if/when that happens*

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 5:09 AM
Just watched it....wow is that cool!!!
I think I did notice a red program riding a blue/white lightcycle, is that possible?
I will add a time when I watch again.

And yeah how do they explain the size of the Grid compared to Legacy?

So Beck goes around making people believe he is Tron while Tron is Rinzler? Cool idea!
And those lightcopters are epic!!!!!!!

Recorder set for that date....and every show!!!

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

anonymouspunk89
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 7:57 AM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote:OMG. that looks so frakking AWESOME. I nearly cried at how just kick asse all the clips looked and the vibe of it. TRON will rise again, Tron Lives!

I pray the will make an episode starring Yori....

This. All of it.

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 8:56 AM
trekking95 Wrote:
And yeah how do they explain the size of the Grid compared to Legacy?

I was thinking about that and came up with a couple possible answers. First, and simplest, is that the Grid is still shaped like we've seen in the maps (i.e long and relatively thin, with a bulge with Tron City at the center and the sea of simulation all around) and this other city is just "off to the left somewhere" where we never saw it in the movie. The only problem I have with this is that Argon city looks huge..maybe even bigger than Tron city.

Perhaps a more interesting idea is that the shape of the Grid as we know it is just a central area and that across the sea there are other landmasses with other cities. After all we do see points of light way high in the sky sometimes in the movie and they must be going somewhere.

They may not even address it at all, but I hope they do as a sense of geography always helps me enjoy a story more. where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

flynn1978
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 11:14 PM
Let's hear it for all those who've been working on TRON: UPRISING!!!

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Gridbug95
User

on Wednesday, May, 02, 2012 1:12 AM
This trailer was so cool, it almost made me get over beck's goofy legs.

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 New Two Minute TRON: UPRISING Sneak Preview