TRON: UPRISING 
 New Two Minute TRON: UPRISING Sneak Preview

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 4:04 AM
New, two minute sneak preview of the highly anticipated TRON: UPRISING animated TV series. The series will have a special presentation on The Disney Channel on May 18th with a half-hour prelude titled "TRON: UPRISING - Beck’s Beginning" -- and the series itself will debut on Disney's X D channel on Thursday, June 7th 9/8c.

Also, click here to see a sneak preview of character bios and vehicles seen in the series!

- Jay West

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

laphtiya
User

RE: New Two Minute TRON: UPRISING Sneak Preview

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 6:26 AM
"Not available in your country" guess I'll have to dig it out else where

cirlin
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 9:04 AM
SO Awesome!! I got chills. I know some people aren't too enthused about the character designs, and I've been a little worried about the super long legs myself, but seeing it in motion really seems to make it all work.
Also they finally answered the question of why the city looks so different, it's not Tron city at all. I like this because it makes the Grid seem like a much bigger world, though I now wonder if all the other cities are gone by the time of the movie, or if they're just somewhere we never see them. It's a bit confusing because the layout of the grid seems pretty clear from some of the production designs and the map on Flynns secret office wall, so I wonder where these other cities are.
Ok, gotta go watch it 10 more times!

aldul
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 1:34 PM
I hope iTunes has it...

tronfan72
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 2:22 PM
cirlin Wrote:SO Awesome!! I got chills. I know some people aren't too enthused about the character designs, and I've been a little worried about the super long legs myself, but seeing it in motion really seems to make it all work.
I agree. I actually like the character designs. Its something different, and something we haven't seen before.

Also I noticed that the music in the trailer is different than the music we've been hearing in past trailers and TV spots. I wonder if its part of Joseph Trapanese new score for the show! It sounds pretty awesome! Maybe it will get a official release?

I CANT WAIT TIL JUNE! Oh Wait! I wont have to! The Disney Channel Premiere is May 18th!

P.S. Does anybody know the exact day in June this will premiere?

BEGIN THE UPRISING

recognizerpilot
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 8:29 PM
Outstanding! The music is a wonderful take on the original Daft Punk tracks - chills here, too - and the design is surprisingly attractive.

A lightcopter?! Awesome also!

Just hearing Bruce Boxleitner do the narration was cool. Then as Tron...and then post-corruption.

I cannot wait for this show. Bravo Disney!

Zac in NZ

LWSrocks2
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:22 PM
I'm going to come out of the shadows and stop lurking just to mention I think it's great that they made Tron have a white suit. That is all, back to the shadows for me.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:27 PM
LWSrocks2 Wrote:I'm going to come out of the shadows and stop lurking just to mention I think it's great that they made Tron have a white suit. That is all, back to the shadows for me.

Agree -- I think it's a very creative approach and choice. In animation, especially highly stylized sci-fi/fantasy animation such as this -- you don't want "carbon copies" of the live-action counterparts -- you want some new and engaging approaches and techniques.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

trekking95
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:34 PM
laphtiya Wrote:"Not available in your country" guess I'll have to dig it out else where
I can watch it in Canada, if I can do that you should be able to watch it anywhere!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

cirlin
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:43 PM
tronfan72 Wrote:
I CANT WAIT TIL JUNE! Oh Wait! I wont have to! The Disney Channel Premiere is May 18th!

Really? Where did you hear that !?

cirlin
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:48 PM
According to http://disney.go.com/xd/tron/
The premier on Disney is June 7th at 9/8c!!!!!

trekking95
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:50 PM
cirlin Wrote:According to http://disney.go.com/xd/tron/
You have to use xd or Xd or xD since what you put makes a . order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, April, 30, 2012 11:55 PM
trekking95 Wrote:
You have to use xd or Xd or xD since what you put makes a .

Or X Dorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 12:25 AM

That's in my post/article above too... LOL.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 1:35 AM
I see that now, but Tronfan had asked in an earlier post so I was anxious to pass on the good word when I saw it on the Disney site.
It's so great to see that official date up now. I've been wondering for so long. I'm very glad it's early June...I was worried that we'd get closer and closer to June without any details until we finally heard "June 30th" or something.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Traahn
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 1:36 AM
Video Warriors, look! Disney X D channel! All the TV pixels are lighting up...

I'm getting out of here right now, and you guys are invited. -----^

cirlin
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 1:39 AM
recognizerpilot Wrote:Outstanding! The music is a wonderful take on the original Daft Punk tracks - chills here, too - and the design is surprisingly attractive.

A lightcopter?! Awesome also!

Just hearing Bruce Boxleitner do the narration was cool. Then as Tron...and then post-corruption.

I cannot wait for this show. Bravo Disney!

I loved the music too, it seems like a great mix of what we've heard before and new stuff. We'll have to see if that's the style they go with for the series itself, rather than just trailers, but I suspect it is the type of thing we'll get.

I'm loving the sound overall. While the visual style is different, the familiar sounds of the distorted voices, the lightcycles, and especially the hum and whir of the discs really ground it in the Tron universe.

Daft Tron
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 2:51 AM
Thank you Bruce for doing the introduction. I look forward to seeing this. Also Jay, you wouldn't by any chance heard anything in regards to any panels pertaining to the show during comic con? They have yet to upload the schedules but would be great if they do especially if they bring back EOL to the same location since it's no long gone from DCA.

ShadowDragon1
User

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 2:57 AM
OMG. that looks so frakking AWESOME. I nearly cried at how just kick asse all the clips looked and the vibe of it. TRON will rise again, Tron Lives!

I pray the will make an episode starring Yori....

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 01, 2012 3:01 AM
Daft Tron Wrote:Thank you Bruce for doing the introduction. I look forward to seeing this. Also Jay, you wouldn't by any chance heard anything in regards to any panels pertaining to the show during comic con? They have yet to upload the schedules but would be great if they do especially if they bring back EOL to the same location since it's no long gone from DCA.

Hi DT -- haven't heard yet as to the final Comic-Con scheduling, so we shall see...

The End of Line club won't be returning to CC -- it's one and only time for the Con was always intended for the 2010 CC to promote LEGACY's December release that year. Apparently Disney has it in storage, and it's been there ever since that set-up was broken down on the last Saturday night of CC 2010. None of those EOL materials were used at DCA's ElecTRONica -- as that was just basically a walk up bar area that previously existed, and had some temporary artwork placed over it for the times when ElecTRONica occurred. However, many of the same Flynn's Arcade elements from CC, including the brick walling and "Home of TRON" sign, were used at ElecTRONica -- and have now also been put in storage.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING