Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Entire Prologue Episode of TRON: UPRISING!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Pilgrim1099
User

RE: Entire Prologue Episode of TRON: UPRISING!

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 4:20 PM
HooDooMan Wrote:I'm really liking the character development, especially that of Paige and the relationship that is beginning to develop between her and Beck.

I don't know if this is just a coincidence or if it was actually intended, but I find it curious that they named her "Paige". That was actually the name of Quorra's character in the early development of TRON: Legacy. You can actually see it on some of the early concept art when they were developing her look.

I wonder if there is some link there between Paige and Quorra? Probably not, it's probably just coincidence, but who know what this series is going to develop into? I'm really excited to see where they take it.

I doubt it because Quorra is an ISO and CLU would'nt allow an ISO to be involved with his military operations. The only and ONLY explanation is if Quorra disguised herself as Paige after meeting Zuse, BUT that's extremely unlikely because I think Q and Paige are two separate characters.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 4:29 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I saw the prologue premiere and was impressed. In a way, I was right a few years ago that Rinzler was an undercover identity by TRON. That silver suit that Tron wore, was'nt that a digital disguise that he just gave to Beck in the end of the episode?

It's interesting that we see the extent of his physical damage from CLU, but did'nt that take place after Flynn ran off from Clu's arrest scene from Legacy? But what I don't get is how can CLU leave Tron there on the ground after damaging him when he could've taken him in to be rectified, unless Tron resisted the rectification process? It was a bit hard to hear the dialogue a bit and wished it was closed captioned.

I hope the iTunes download has captions built in.

Otherwise, beautiful animation! About time we got a TRON series! Unless the third film comes out with CLU b--tchslapping the new MCP or something.

EDIT: by the way I caught a mistake where Flynn gets zapped. He's working in front of a large monitor but in the film we see the Dillinger desk instead. Did the LOST boys screw up again?

As writers, they probably don't have any input on the visual style of things. My guess is that the usage of a huge monitor was for a dramatic effect. In the end, though, it's really not that big of a deal. There's like an army of 50 or 100 Black Guards near the beginning, while it was stated somewhere (I think in PC/360/PS3 Evolution) that there are only ever 34 of them around at a time. The fact that Beck seems to be picking them off one by one like they're nothing (like the one in the helicopter) doesn't really seem to be canonically consistent with the fact that they're supposed to be the best of the elite.

Just a little bit of nitpicking. Love the pilot episode, overall, though. Kind of hoping they'll release a soundtrack or something, as well.

I understand what you're getting at in terms of dramatic effect, but why did they not just change the angle of a silhoutted Flynn sitting at the "Dillnger" desk looking down than straight across? This would have some consistency with Legacy. So, dramatic effect, my rear. I know that the LOST boys are not the most consistent writers out there, but whoever did the art direction did'nt probably take this into account. If someone sees Legacy, they're going to nitpick and say "Hey Disney, you just effed up again.". People will notice.

The animation is beautiful and I grant them that. But there is some inconsistency that bothers me. Anyone who saw 1982 Tron has better credence than the LOST boys because we were there when they were'nt even born yet, or in diapers.

It's very interesting that we see Rinzler speak in this prologue but not in Legacy. I feel a bit validated because I saw that 'undercover' thing coming a few years ago and this should've been mentioned in Legacy. My problem with Uprising and the way the LOST boys positioned themselves in this series is that it is designed to cover their a$$es.

In other words, Uprising is their method of explaining away the plot holes of Legacy, via backtracking, instead of going forward. You do have a point about the Black Guards as they would've wiped the floor with Beck easily.

What I'm trying to understand is Tron's silver suit coating. Did he just give the second disk to Beck so that he can use the digital disguise to look like "Rinzler"/"Silver Tron" while the original Tron just reverted back to his black/blue colors?

Also, if Tron was this badly damaged and unable to fight CLU, then how is he able to move this fast easily against Beck in top fighting form as "Rinzler"? Something is amiss here. He should'nt be able to move around that fast when injured.

EDIT: Another thing, Flynn senior was wearing his biker jacket when he got zapped into the Grid in 1989, not the Flynn's arcade t-shirt. When he got into the Grid, he was always wearing his biker jacket with neon blue colors. Same thing with CLU until he turned against him.

EDIT #2: Also, I noticed that in the very beginning where Beck was free-falling with a parachute. This is actually ripped off from PREDATORS. If you have'nt seen it, watch it. That's how the film starts off. where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 4:46 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:I saw the prologue premiere and was impressed. In a way, I was right a few years ago that Rinzler was an undercover identity by TRON. That silver suit that Tron wore, was'nt that a digital disguise that he just gave to Beck in the end of the episode?

It's interesting that we see the extent of his physical damage from CLU, but did'nt that take place after Flynn ran off from Clu's arrest scene from Legacy? But what I don't get is how can CLU leave Tron there on the ground after damaging him when he could've taken him in to be rectified, unless Tron resisted the rectification process? It was a bit hard to hear the dialogue a bit and wished it was closed captioned.

I hope the iTunes download has captions built in.

Otherwise, beautiful animation! About time we got a TRON series! Unless the third film comes out with CLU b--tchslapping the new MCP or something.

EDIT: by the way I caught a mistake where Flynn gets zapped. He's working in front of a large monitor but in the film we see the Dillinger desk instead. Did the LOST boys screw up again?

As writers, they probably don't have any input on the visual style of things. My guess is that the usage of a huge monitor was for a dramatic effect. In the end, though, it's really not that big of a deal. There's like an army of 50 or 100 Black Guards near the beginning, while it was stated somewhere (I think in PC/360/PS3 Evolution) that there are only ever 34 of them around at a time. The fact that Beck seems to be picking them off one by one like they're nothing (like the one in the helicopter) doesn't really seem to be canonically consistent with the fact that they're supposed to be the best of the elite.

Just a little bit of nitpicking. Love the pilot episode, overall, though. Kind of hoping they'll release a soundtrack or something, as well.

I understand what you're getting at in terms of dramatic effect, but why did they not just change the angle of a silhoutted Flynn sitting at the "Dillnger" desk looking down than straight across? This would have some consistency with Legacy. So, dramatic effect, my rear. I know that the LOST boys are not the most consistent writers out there, but whoever did the art direction did'nt probably take this into account. If someone sees Legacy, they're going to nitpick and say "Hey Disney, you just effed up again.". People will notice.

The animation is beautiful and I grant them that. But there is some inconsistency that bothers me. Anyone who saw 1982 Tron has better credence than the LOST boys because we were there when they were'nt even born yet, or in diapers.

It's very interesting that we see Rinzler speak in this prologue but not in Legacy. I feel a bit validated because I saw that 'undercover' thing coming a few years ago and this should've been mentioned in Legacy. My problem with Uprising and the way the LOST boys positioned themselves in this series is that it is designed to cover their a$$es.

In other words, Uprising is their method of explaining away the plot holes of Legacy, via backtracking, instead of going forward. You do have a point about the Black Guards as they would've wiped the floor with Beck easily.

What I'm trying to understand is Tron's silver suit coating. Did he just give the second disk to Beck so that he can use the digital disguise to look like "Rinzler"/"Silver Tron" while the original Tron just reverted back to his black/blue colors?

Also, if Tron was this badly damaged and unable to fight CLU, then how is he able to move this fast easily against Beck in top fighting form as "Rinzler"? Something is amiss here. He should'nt be able to move around that fast when injured.

EDIT: Another thing, Flynn senior was wearing his biker jacket when he got zapped into the Grid in 1989, not the Flynn's arcade t-shirt. When he got into the Grid, he was always wearing his biker jacket with neon blue colors. Same thing with CLU until he turned against him.

EDIT #2: Also, I noticed that in the very beginning where Beck was free-falling with a parachute. This is actually ripped off from PREDATORS. If you have'nt seen it, watch it. That's how the film starts off.

There are TONS of similarities in movies, tv shows, etc. in many instances -- Beck falling from the sky is hardly a "rip" from PREDATORS -- as well, TRON: UPRISING was being developed SIMULTANEOUSLY with TRON: LEGACY (and for that matter, PREDATORS came out in 2010 when TRON: LEGACY did as well)... there's no "cover your ass" writing as you so state. And of course, this series will take some visual, etc. artistic license in homage to and from what we've seen in the previous TRON movies that surround this series in story -- as well it should! You're trying to "squeeze blood from a turnip" bud.

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

TRON.dll
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 5:31 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:EDIT #2: Also, I noticed that in the very beginning where Beck was free-falling with a parachute. This is actually ripped off from PREDATORS. If you have'nt seen it, watch it. That's how the film starts off.

Wait, what?

Are you saying that any media made after predators that starts of with a guy in free-fall with a parachute is ripping off Predators now? That's like saying that Call of Duty is a Halo ripoff because it uses a similar health regen mechanic, or that Windows 7 rips off Mac OSX because Win 7 integrated OSX dock elements into the taskbar.

I've seen Predators; it's one of my favorite movies, but it did not come to my mind at all until you mentioned it.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 5:32 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:EDIT #2: Also, I noticed that in the very beginning where Beck was free-falling with a parachute. This is actually ripped off from PREDATORS. If you have'nt seen it, watch it. That's how the film starts off.

Wait, what?

Are you saying that any media made after predators that starts of with a guy in free-fall with a parachute is ripping off Predators now? That's like saying that Call of Duty is a Halo ripoff because it uses a similar health regen mechanic, or that Windows 7 rips off Mac OSX because Win 7 integrated OSX dock elements into the taskbar.

I've seen Predators; it's one of my favorite movies, but it did not come to my mind at all until you mentioned it.

"Amen" TRON.dll
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 5:48 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:

Wait, what?

I've seen Predators; it's one of my favorite movies, but it did not come to my mind at all until you mentioned it.

I'm not knocking Predators which I just saw for the first time via iTunes over a week ago and thought it was far better than the previous AvP movies. It was a nice back to basics kind of sequel.

I don't play CoD but have played HALO many times on the original XBox. I'm just noticing that the way Tron Uprising opens up almost mirroring that of Royce's opening sequence. To a degree. I can see why they did that as a flashback during his 'interrogation' scene with Rinzler.

I just wondered what else could they have opened with instead of Beck free-falling from the digital sky?abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

mastercilinder
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 5:50 PM
So I finally sat down to watch it . . .

Wow . . . That was really good. I can't wait to see where they take this. I felt like I was watching a movie.

I really loved the idea of Tron as the "mantle" or the idealogical symbol of hope. That was a really clever way to bring our favorite hero back as one of the main ideas.

Love the faces of Flynn and Tron . . . nice likenesses.

The bad-guys were great . . . The part where Beck spares the Elite Guard and he tries to help was awesome.

My only complaint is the helicopter . . . What's wrong with using a Recognizer?

spacedinosaurblue
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 5:56 PM
To a degree I think it's inevitable we're going to see stylistic inconsistencies. The show already gives the impression of being highly stylized (even for the Tron world!)

Inconsistencies with various flashbacks from Tron Legacy are interesting, and will either be explained as meaning something, or not. It could merely be that some of the flashbacks in Uprising are symbolic and not meant to be literal. That is typical with stylized animation.

Lots of people sure called it with Rinzler being an undercover identity. Also, as for how Tron was fighting Beck while being damaged, remember where they were at! Tron clearly had a way of disguising his damaged body in his lair and the lair itself seems to be a power grid under Tron's control. Perhaps Tron would, in fact, die if he leaves his lair for too long. Perhaps the power grid in the layer that he fought Beck on, is what's keeping him together.

It would also neatly explain why Tron never looked for Flynn or hooked up with him; he's trapped in his base, which is actually a life support system.

My own speculation is that a capture of Tron and a forced rectification happens later, when Clu realizes that Tron is alive. Perhaps in the process of doing that, Tron's damage is repaired so he's battle worthy once more.

FYI, a note on Rinzler not speaking and only growling in Legacy - the writers stated that the more simplistic a program is, the more synthetic and crude their voice modulation is. The rectified soldiers in the movie seem to be entirely mind-controlled and have heavily synthesized voices - including the ones with open face plates. My bet is that the only way for Clu to control Tron and brainwash him, was to ruthlessly lock down his entire personality, leaving him entirely unable to communicate. Existing in an animalistic, attack dog state.

Based on the sympathetic soldier in Uprising's premiere, it could be that Clu has not yet decided it is "inefficient" for his forces to retain free will and their own personalities. The uprising Beck is about to start may ironically convince Clu to repress even his own forces to insure control.

That would also play in a tragic way, into Flynn's remark in the movie about how no matter what they tried it only made Clu stronger in the end.

The funny part about Uprising is that it seems it will have to have a 'bad ending'. How can it end except with the rebellion crushed, Clu obliterating all the other cities on the Grid, Beck defeated, and Tron captured and turned into a slave?

spacedinosaurblue
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 5:58 PM
mastercilinder Wrote:
My only complaint is the helicopter . . . What's wrong with using a Recognizer?

Recognizers in the Grid seem to have a limited top speed. They're very stable platforms but don't glide all that fast.

Perhaps the copter unit is a compromise between a reco and the light jets - the jets don't have the ability to stop and hover, to drop troops.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 6:09 PM
spacedinosaurblue Wrote:To a degree I think it's inevitable we're going to see stylistic inconsistencies. The show already gives the impression of being highly stylized (even for the Tron world!)

Inconsistencies with various flashbacks from Tron Legacy are interesting, and will either be explained as meaning something, or not. It could merely be that some of the flashbacks in Uprising are symbolic and not meant to be literal. That is typical with stylized animation.

Lots of people sure called it with Rinzler being an undercover identity. Also, as for how Tron was fighting Beck while being damaged, remember where they were at! Tron clearly had a way of disguising his damaged body in his lair and the lair itself seems to be a power grid under Tron's control. Perhaps Tron would, in fact, die if he leaves his lair for too long. Perhaps the power grid in the layer that he fought Beck on, is what's keeping him together.

It would also neatly explain why Tron never looked for Flynn or hooked up with him; he's trapped in his base, which is actually a life support system.

My own speculation is that a capture of Tron and a forced rectification happens later, when Clu realizes that Tron is alive. Perhaps in the process of doing that, Tron's damage is repaired so he's battle worthy once more.

FYI, a note on Rinzler not speaking and only growling in Legacy - the writers stated that the more simplistic a program is, the more synthetic and crude their voice modulation is. The rectified soldiers in the movie seem to be entirely mind-controlled and have heavily synthesized voices - including the ones with open face plates. My bet is that the only way for Clu to control Tron and brainwash him, was to ruthlessly lock down his entire personality, leaving him entirely unable to communicate. Existing in an animalistic, attack dog state.

Based on the sympathetic soldier in Uprising's premiere, it could be that Clu has not yet decided it is "inefficient" for his forces to retain free will and their own personalities. The uprising Beck is about to start may ironically convince Clu to repress even his own forces to insure control.

That would also play in a tragic way, into Flynn's remark in the movie about how no matter what they tried it only made Clu stronger in the end.

The funny part about Uprising is that it seems it will have to have a 'bad ending'. How can it end except with the rebellion crushed, Clu obliterating all the other cities on the Grid, Beck defeated, and Tron captured and turned into a slave?

Here's something else I noticed. Quorra mentioned to Sam that programs can't survive out in the wild or can't travel that far. But, Beck did that while travelling around in the mountains,cliffs, etc. The programs in the Recognizers were'nt affected because they did'nt touch the wilderness ground.

The other thing about your mention of Tron/Rinzler fighting in his own lair does make sense, BUT he also did that in the outdoors away from his lair while trying to capture Beck.

The only explanation I can think of is that CLU 'nuked' the wildnerness area as inhabitable places prior to Legacy. He probably 'nuked' Argo City. But just how far was Tron's secret hideout between Argo City and Tron City? I suspect we may see Flynn make a cameo appearance from his hideout near the end of the series as they try to push Clu harder.

ShadowSpark
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 6:31 PM
LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait for the premiere!!! *goes to watch it again*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

ISOlatedThinker
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 7:48 PM
That was great! I love the animation and how smooth the characters feel in their presentation.. The villians were awesome as well! Paige(or evil Quorra, as i have jokingly dubbed her) is a great antagonists, and I can't wait to see if they make her the central villian or make her go all "Prince Zuko" on us.. Tesler also seems like he is going to be an interesting character(Could someone please explain those arms to me...). Beck makes for the perfect protagonist with his serious yet fun personality(He actually reminds me of one of Elijah Woods other characters, Spyro from The Legend of Spyro..). I guess Mara will get more screen time as the series progresses...Since the advertising seemed to play her up a little more than she was portrayed in this preview.

..I will either have to Order Disney or buy an itunes season pass...because I don't want to miss one second of this.

..Oh and did anyone else notice that in addition to having Quorra's production name, Paige also had a VERY similar suit design...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

spacedinosaurblue
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 10:21 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:Here's something else I noticed. Quorra mentioned to Sam that programs can't survive out in the wild or can't travel that far. But, Beck did that while travelling around in the mountains,cliffs, etc. The programs in the Recognizers were'nt affected because they did'nt touch the wilderness ground.

The other thing about your mention of Tron/Rinzler fighting in his own lair does make sense, BUT he also did that in the outdoors away from his lair while trying to capture Beck.

The only explanation I can think of is that CLU 'nuked' the wildnerness area as inhabitable places prior to Legacy. He probably 'nuked' Argo City. But just how far was Tron's secret hideout between Argo City and Tron City? I suspect we may see Flynn make a cameo appearance from his hideout near the end of the series as they try to push Clu harder.

It's also possible that Tron besting Beck is just a representation of how weak Beck still is. Perhaps against hardened battle programs Tron's damage would leave him too weak to survive. Or maybe Tron just can't stay out in the open for long before growing weak.

As for programs and machines out in the wild, it seems that the snowy wilderness seen outside Argo City could be a biosphere with its own energy unlike the badlands. Most of the badlands may not even exist yet, so yeah, they could be a result of Clu's later extreme actions.

On a completely random note, it was quite fascinating to see Argo City itself and the industry apparently going on. There was even a massive trade in shipping and receiving - one wonders just what was being produced and transported. The full dimensions of the civilization Flynn created was never specified. It does move away from merely representing the inner workings of a computer system, and more towards a virtual reality that has its own inner workings and functions.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Mayorcan
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 10:35 PM
OK, I finally managed to see the entire episode today...here are my thoughts, though overall, I was very impressed and enjoyed it so much that I fought the slow internet connection twice so that I could watch the entire episode all over again!

These go roughly in the chronological progression of the episode as I watched it.

*Nice way to lay the groundwork for the Grid with a quick recap of what it is and how Clu came to power. The homage to Tron's fight scene in the first movie was an awesome touch. Also good to see Kevin in something other than that jacket (as he was seen in Legacy). Obviously, he didn't wear the same thing every time he went into the Grid, so perhaps his digital clothes would reflect that. Even Tron Betrayal suggests this.

*Beck...captured by Rinzler! 5 minutes in, and he's spoken more often than he did in Legacy.

*So Tron Betrayal was right after all...after being left for dead by Clu, Tron fled into the Outlands. Hence, Beck runs into him out there.

*Kind of wish a variant of the "Rinzler" theme was playing during these scenes.

*I was a bit wary of the notion that there are mechanic programs, but it looks like that is only the best possible description, since it appears the way they "repair" vehicles and equipment is through re-writes and adjustments to the vehicle's code.

*Beck and Bodhi are pulling Rinzlers in their game...I thought only a security program could be that dexterous when it came to disk battle.

*A statue of Clu? I will admit, that seems a bit out of place for a world inside the computer. But whatever. Beck destroys it anyway.

*Clu cameo! I wonder if he will make any other brief appearances in the future.

*Paige means business. I wonder what her story is and what became of this "Grid family" she was separated from.

*I know flirting-while-fighting-the-opposite-sex is kind of a cliche, but I still found it funny here.

*Ah, so now we're up to the present!

*Rinzler lays the smackdown on Beck! The guy is as smooth and deadly in his movements as he will be in Legacy.

*Tron revealed! In his v1.0 form!

*Why Beck's sudden back-pedaling on all that stuff? He was ready to be derezzed for his beliefs, and now he's being all coy and saying he is nothing special. Lame.

*FINALLY! We see the extent of damage Tron took when Clu attacked him. Looks like the guy lost a lot of his upper-level code. Doubtless, the loss of his higher functions probably restricts his abilities to protect the Grid. That may also explain why he reverted to his v1.0 look. At that level, he still has sufficient functions to survive and defend himself. The black-suited, v2.0 outfit is what appears to be covered in scars and damage. As for the Rinzler outfit...that may be entirely superficial, like Beck's Tron costume...for now.

*Mara is totally crushing subconsciously on Beck. Too bad it looks like Paige is going to steal his attentions.

*Abel seems like he could be Shaddox's brother...or cousin. I wonder...

*That light rail is cool! The fight with the Black Guard seems more indicative of their actual skill level. But is that music from "Inception" playing??? I think it is!

*Cool, a new ally for Beck...oh wait, no. Sorry.

*So Tesler is more than just all talk. I wonder what he was before Clu started militarizing the Grid...some kind of resource gathering program?

*So it's official. Beck is going to be the next Tron! But by getting Tron's full v1.0 download, it looks like Tron has to remain in his damaged 2.0 form.

Whoa. I can't wait til June 7th now! I can't wait to see where the story goes from here!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Why use Norton AV or AVG to protect your computer when you could be using TRON instead!?

ShadowDragon1
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 11:25 PM
I feel this series SHOULD of been aired on ABC *and* Disney X D **first** to build the back story.. then release "Tron Legacy".

Disney coporate in my view needs to understand and work to handle it's marketing and promotion vastly better.

FFS Instead of closing down "ElecTronica", they could of kept it running and used it to promote Tron:Uprising!! GAAH!!!

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

Pilgrim1099
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 11:33 PM
ShadowDragon1 Wrote: I feel this series SHOULD of been aired on ABC *and* Disney X D **first** to build the back story.. then release "Tron Legacy".

Disney coporate in my view needs to understand and work to handle it's marketing and promotion vastly better.

FFS Instead of closing down "ElecTronica", they could of kept it running and used it to promote Tron:Uprising!! GAAH!!!

You mean, we should force the company to call itself DUHsney instead of Disney considering the way they make decisions?

greenspan
User

on Sunday, May, 13, 2012 11:45 PM
For those unable to watch because of the country lock-out this proxy worked for me : http://www.proxfree.com/

GREAT episode. This series has tons of potential.

Godspeed
-Greenspan

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 12:59 AM
I wasn't saying to "force" them to change their name. Never said that.

I just wish they'd make smarter marketing actions.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

flynn1978
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 1:07 AM
I now have a new color scheme with which to create a TRON shirt. However, I knew this back when we only had previews. Grey and white! It'll be subtle, and I don't mind if I have grey on white or white on grey, but it'll be my 5th TRON shirt!!

I really the likenesses of Jeff and Bruce, love all the voice actors, and I'll say it again, Hooray for all those who have brought us TRON-Uprising!!!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

cool83
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 1:36 AM
Yes, simply Incredible. Excellent work. This is going to be quite a ride.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Entire Prologue Episode of TRON: UPRISING!