Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Entire Prologue Episode of TRON: UPRISING!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
TRN_au
User

RE: Entire Prologue Episode of TRON: UPRISING!

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 6:41 AM
That was really really fun, I feel kinda elated and dizzy now. Go Tron Uprising!

Pilgrim1099
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 8:33 AM
The new iTunes download should be out today. And yes, that's going to my iPad. I suspect it'll pop on there after 12pm today since that's probably how Apple updates the iTunes server daily.

Jalen
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 2:21 PM
That was so beautiful! I loved everything about it! The animation, the characters, the story...it's wonderful!

(I watched it on my 3DTV converted into 3D...it was pretty sweet! )

Will every episode really be available for download at iTunes??

I'm ordering cable TV right now just for this!!

I hope to the Users that Be that Disney releases a Blu Ray boxed set of every episode....they haven't always been the best about that in the past..

"You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

PixelatedProgram
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 4:19 PM
IT
WAS
AWESOME!!!!!! <3
I loved the story, graphics, EVERYTHING!!! <3
So far the story doesn't interfere with the current story line, with I am so happy to see~!
I was screaming "GO BECK GOGOGOGO!!" In just about every fight scene ^^''
I CANT WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE SERIES!

http://kingnates.tumblr.com

ShadowDragon1
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 4:48 PM
Disney missed out/skipped out on a *huge* opportunity to promote and market Tron:Uprising at ElecTronica.

They could of used ElecTronica as promotion of the new animated series. Such as have T:U t-shirts and action figures, sports bottles, etc at the gift shop,
show the 30 min "Beck's Beginning" in the 3-D theater, play dance re-mixs of the music from the series. Play audio over the PA saying "this is General Tesler, ElecTronica is now occupied territory" and have people dressed as Tesler's sentries enter the area and randomly pick kids and adults to play "in the games" which is a disc toss through a loop games like they already had. Keep everything else as is.

I wish I knew *why* the one's running Disney marketing and DCA/Amusment Park Projects just totally dropped the ball with all the marketing they could of done at ElecTronica for T:U if they kept it running.... *sigh* where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

retrorandy
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 9:44 PM
BRAVO Charlie Bean and everyone involved in creating TRON Uprising. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new series. The look, the characters, TRON 1.0 suit, the light train, the light cycles, cool fighting, disc battles. Wow, it really exceeded my expectations. LOOKING forward to watching the rest of the series! Perhaps it will roll onto the big screen as a movie.

TRON LIVES! And hopefully Yori too someday in the world of TRON Uprising!

RenegadeProgram
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 10:01 PM
WOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!! Just watched it on youtube, and I'm truly blown away: the animation, the quality, the characters, the sets, the new TRON effects (including that guy with the red circuits who can extend his arms like that guy in Fantastic Four), the story, and of course all the glowing effects. The light rail was cool, as well as the other models of the light cycles. Also, LOVED the opening with our beloved Kevin Flynn - I had to rewind that part with the Exterior shot of Flynn's as I thought it was actually shot on film at the real set!!!!!!! Can't believe it's an animated TV Show - I could easily see this on the BIG SCREEN at the local Rave Motion Pictures here - in 3D. I bet that would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!Also, the likeness of Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), CLU 2.0, and TRON (Bruce) are spot on!!!!!! I watched it on my ipod, and I can't wait to watch it again on HD TV this Friday! World Out West, YOU THE MAN!!!!! Thanks for posting this!!!! Can't wait to see more of this. Tron:Uprising is truly BAD@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday, Bruce!!!!!! I'm about to watch it again!

Fighting for TRON, The USERS, Both Flynns, Independents, and the mighty ISOs since '82.

GuitarDinger
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 10:24 PM
Excellent........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

gridbug
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 12:20 AM
Watched it and loved it! Especially dug the little touches that echoed the 1982 film like the rainbow mosaic effect the Red Guards staffs had when they zapped someone and the shout out to the old school ENCOM helicopter. So much awesome therein and nary a misstep... this plus Legend of Korra will certainly keep my quality animation fix in check! More pleeze!

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

[ there is no spoon ]

Sso02V
User

on Tuesday, May, 15, 2012 9:44 AM
The character designs will take some getting used to (DEM LEGS!) but the fight choreography, lighting, and set design will keep me coming back.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTron2
User

on Thursday, December, 06, 2012 8:54 PM
I'm sure it looked great, but apparently, nothing exits outside the United States? As a Canadian, I can't watch the Youtube clip.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Entire Prologue Episode of TRON: UPRISING!