TRON: UPRISING 
 Bruce Boxleitner aka TRON Gets a Birthday Surprise

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
WorldOutWest
Sector Admin

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 2:41 PM

Castor from TRON: LEGACY - "Change the scheme..! Alter the mood...! Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.."

ShadowDragon1
User

RE: Bruce Boxleitner aka TRON Gets a Birthday Surprise

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 5:14 PM
awesomewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

"The film is about finding human connection in an increasingly digital world." - Joseph Kosinski

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, May, 14, 2012 5:23 PM
Cool! That must have been cool to see in person.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

DrP
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 7:49 AM
Happy B-day Tron!

Bruce seems like such a nice guy. He seems genuinely excited about interacting with people and fans. I think many other actors just do "promotion work" because they have to, but he Bruce always has a smile on his face and looks like he is having a good time. Best wishes for him.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

END OF LINE

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, May, 16, 2012 6:55 PM
DrP Wrote:Happy B-day Tron!

Bruce seems like such a nice guy. He seems genuinely excited about interacting with people and fans. I think many other actors just do "promotion work" because they have to, but he Bruce always has a smile on his face and looks like he is having a good time. Best wishes for him.

He is always so nice. And he replies to fans' tweets too!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Letters sent to Disney regarding Tron Uprising: 4

Tron Lives!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING