TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron Emblem

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
ActiveX
User

Tron Emblem

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 8:59 PM
I have watched this movie a THOUSAND times, and only now did i realize that Rinzler has TRONS emblem on his neck

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

LIT
User

RE: Tron Emblem

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 9:02 PM
ActiveX Wrote:I have watched this movie a THOUSAND times, and only now did i realize that Rinzler has TRONS emblem on his neck

It's not on his neck, it's more on his upper chest.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:24 PM
LIT Wrote:
ActiveX Wrote:I have watched this movie a THOUSAND times, and only now did i realize that Rinzler has TRONS emblem on his neck

It's not on his neck, it's more on his upper chest.

If you want to be really picky about it, the symbol as at the base of his throat. So you're both right.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

trekking95
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 10:35 PM
ActiveX, your signature is not showing up.
From the size ratio it might be the site blocking it, I don't know if there is a limit.

Other than that I didn't notice the emblem on Rinzler until I saw it mentioned here.

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 11:03 PM
trekking95 Wrote:Other than that I didn't notice the emblem on Rinzler until I saw it mentioned here.

I first noticed the change when I was playing Tron Evolution, then the first time I saw Legacy(midnight premiere) and saw Rinzler, I thought: No way...they didn't...they can't have repurposed Tron?! Of course they did. He broke free of it, but he's going to have some serious psychological issues to deal with in the next movie.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Friday, May, 18, 2012 11:09 PM
Actually, to be honest, me and other Tron Sector members caught that about two years ago before the film came out. We figured out it was him due to the dead giveaway of the emblem. It turns out we were right .

When Legacy came out, I kept my mouth shut to my friends watching it, secretly knowing that every time Rinzler showed up, I said to myself " Hey Tron, long time no see! ".

ActiveX
User

on Saturday, May, 19, 2012 7:42 AM
Well, this is the first time I have noticed, I feel kinda silly. Trekking, is my sig working now?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Everything you do or learn will be imprinted on this disc. If you lose your disc or fail to follow commands, you will be subject to immediate de-resolution. That will be all."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: LEGACY 
 Tron Emblem