Game Grid 
 Disc Game Training

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Rinzler2010
User

Disc Game Training

on Friday, May, 25, 2012 4:13 PM
GP i would like to learn how to use the digicons and to play a couple of disc games with them if you would like to play message me and i will see if i can play thank you EOLabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Disc Game Training

on Friday, May, 25, 2012 5:24 PM

Are you ready to play?

---

To use the digicons, all you do is copy and paste the word that is above the image you want to use. So, if I want to use the disk image, I copy and paste ("DISC"). Take out the " and you'll have the image: See?

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, May, 31, 2012 11:03 AM
Can you be on today at 2:45? cause i will be on then ok?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Rinzler2010
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 2:24 PM
Hey are you ready Program, where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

ShadowSpark
User

on Monday, June, 04, 2012 6:59 PM
Always!

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Rinzler2010
User

on Tuesday, June, 05, 2012 11:07 AM
I will be on at about 4:00 today so be ready if you can make it
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Rinzler2010
User

on Wednesday, June, 06, 2012 11:01 AM
, abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Wednesday, June, 06, 2012 7:38 PM

Tron Lives!

Rinzler2010
User

on Thursday, June, 07, 2012 10:57 AM
(BlockB), where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, June, 08, 2012 2:33 AM

---

This is going to be my last move for a while, I'm afraid, because my computer has decided to pick up a very nasty virus. As soon as I open an application and make two moves with it - i.e. open the internet and go to a site, or open a word document and try to paste something, it freezes and i have to do a force-shut-down. I can't even get my disk defragmentor to work. So Dad is trying to disinfect it, and I'm using an old laptop of his to post this. I watched the second half of tonight's episode of Uprising on the family desktop, so I'm not completely out of the loop. Anyway, I'll check back as soon as I can. I'll probably use this computer to check in tomorrow if mine's still not working. Too bad I can't get Tron(or Beck, I'd take either of them at this point) to give me a hand. Oh well. Talk to you later, I guess.

Tron Lives!

trekking95
User

on Friday, June, 08, 2012 5:49 AM
Rinzler2010 Wrote:(BlockB),
(Not to mess up your game, but I think you wanted this:
lowercase letters don't work)
(but blue blocking blue makes no sense!)

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

Save Tron 3!

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, June, 09, 2012 7:30 PM
trekking95 Wrote:(but blue blocking blue makes no sense!)
If you have the 'Fight for the Users' selected in your profile, your disk is automatically blue. Anyway, would you like to join the game, tk95?

Tron Lives!

ShadowSpark
User

on Tuesday, June, 12, 2012 5:29 AM
And I now have my computer back working again, so we can continue our game, although I'm still on the hunt for all my lost files, so my responses may be somewhat slow. I could use Clu's help with this. Clu1, that is, not Clu2. My system doesn't need perfecting, I just need help finding my files. And if I could find out who wrote the virus that caused this mess, I'd go punch him/her/it on the nose. Hard. I wouldn't soil my disk by using it on such scum.

Tron Lives!

Rinzler2010
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 4:49 PM
no prob by tghe way i added you onto my email contact list so we could chat more personnaly if you wanted to

LIT
User

on Friday, June, 15, 2012 6:17 PM
Greeting's Programs! Do you mind if I play?

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

on Saturday, June, 16, 2012 7:39 PM
LIT Wrote:Greeting's Programs! Do you mind if I play?

Of course we don't mind! The more the merrier!

Tron Lives!

rogeralans
User

on Wednesday, August, 15, 2012 10:58 AM
May I join in here?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 2:18 AM
rogeralans Wrote:May I join in here?

Certainly! However, I suggest you duck!

Tron Lives!

rogeralans
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 2:35 AM

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

ShadowSpark
User

on Friday, August, 17, 2012 2:55 AM
rogeralans Wrote:

Tron Lives!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Game Grid 
 Disc Game Training