TRON: UPRISING 
 Identity

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
LIT
User

Identity

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 12:03 AM
This thread is to discuss the TRON: Uprising episode "Identity" which airs on June 28th 2012 8:00/7:00c on Disney X D.

Beck's memory falls to pieces after his identity disc is stolen; he and Tron must find it before his alter-ego is revealed.

(a big thx to FlynnOne for the awesome pic)

Defending The Grid Against All Viruses And Rogue Programs

Minecraft Server: mcthegrid.no-ip.org

ShadowSpark
User

RE: Identity

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 12:34 AM
I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will address one of the big weaknesses about disks.

To me, it seems stupid to keep all one's important information in easy reach of anyone who stands close by. Especially if said information can be altered. With Flynn's disk it was bad, but for a program? If your disk is taken, whoever took it can totally change everything you are. Why the hell would you carry something that important and fragile on your back? And why would you throw it at your enemies? If one of said enemies is fast enough to catch it instead of getting hit, you're in serious trouble.
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

{A very big thanks to FlynnOne for the pic! And to Wulfeous for sharpening the details!*huggles both*}
{Because people always seem to guess wrong, I'm saying it here: I'm female!!! And my name is Spark!!!}

Tron Lives!

Please click here to help my family out.

Danial92
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 9:28 AM
Can't wait for this episode, I kinda worried for Beck and his memories, because his disc had merged with TRON disc. I wish I can lend a hand for beck in this scenario.........order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

pk.sora
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 7:54 PM
I keep hearing how awesome the promo for Identity! Can anyone give me a description of what happens in the promo? I've looked for the promo online but haven't found anything yet, so I thought I'd ask in the forum dedicated to the episode order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KingJ.exe
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 8:01 PM
You can see it on the end of a youtube video for Blackout. Basically, it shows Beck getting his disk stolen, and the revelation that if he is without it for too long, he will lose all his memories and everything he experienced. The rest was basically bits from the episode where he tries to get his disk back.
Of course, there's some incriminating memories on that disk...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Watch me stream TRON 2.0 on my YouTube channel!
https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCvvT-h8JK4w1xgKavs35WHg/live

Find the archive here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf9ZcCtZm_CjonNAjms4wKN-p6UuiCMgZ

LIT
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 8:12 PM
pk.sora Wrote:I keep hearing how awesome the promo for Identity! Can anyone give me a description of what happens in the promo? I've looked for the promo online but haven't found anything yet, so I thought I'd ask in the forum dedicated to the episode
So it starts out with Beck getting off a Light Rail and realizing that he's disc was taken by a program. Then Beck speaks to another program named "Lux" about what happened and says his name is Cult. Then you see the program and Beck racing in lightcycles trying to get his disc. Then he jumps into a building trying to catch up to him. Then you see Beck and Tron discussing the consequences of losing his disc, then you see Beck holding his head like he is having a major headache.

Here is the dialogue:

Cult: This is where we split up.
Beck: See ya around. He stole my disc! Aw great!

Announcer Guy: On a brand new TRON: Uprising.

Beck: That's the program who conned me.
Lux: His name's Cult.

Announcer Guy: To get back his identity, Beck will do whatever... it... TAKES!

Beck: If I don't get my disc back?
Tron: Everything you've ever seen or experienced, you'll forget.

Beck: (Holding his head) AHHH!

Announcer Guy: TRON: Uprising! All new, next Thursday night at 8/7c on only on Disney X D!

Hope this helps! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

LIT
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 8:12 PM
Double Post

pk.sora
User

on Monday, June, 25, 2012 8:54 PM
Awesome! Thanks guys

Looks like a really great episode. I wonder if the disc will fall into the wrong hands. With everything going on it seems someone will figure out Beck's identity eventually (maybe not this episode but eventually).

KingJ.exe
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 9:58 PM
GAHH! I'm such a bit-brain! This just hit me right between the eyes like a game-mode disc.
WHAT IF THIS IS HOW BECOMES RINZLER???? It's possible, isn't it?abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Find the archive here:

TRON.dll
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 10:13 PM
KingJ.exe Wrote:GAHH! I'm such a bit-brain! This just hit me right between the eyes like a game-mode disc.
WHAT IF THIS IS HOW BECOMES RINZLER???? It's possible, isn't it?

I think Tron will be around for most of the series and won't become Rinzler until the last or very close to last episode.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

TRON 2.0 (PC) name - TRON.dll
I'll play any mode, but I'm best at LC.

PSN - TRON-dll
XBOX Live/Games for Windows Live - TRONdll
-I have a Wii, DS, and 3DS. PM me to exchange friend codes.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 10:42 PM
TRON.dll Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:GAHH! I'm such a bit-brain! This just hit me right between the eyes like a game-mode disc.

I think Tron will be around for most of the series and won't become Rinzler until the last or very close to last episode.

Something's bothering me. Tron is taller than Beck as he normally is. In Legacy, Rinzler does'nt have the height of Boxleitner. I'm wondering if Uprising is actually the origin of "Rinzler" who used to be Beck?

Tron just called Beck "Tron" in the end of "Beck's Beginning". Now, if someone like Clu captures Beck's disc, he's gonna find out that the real Tron is alive and may attempt to finish him off OR make a secret deal.

However, I've a feeling it'll end with Beck in the games fighting someone. I'm getting this "Revenge of the Sith" feeling that Beck might end up with Clu as Tron loses his disciple as the price to pay.

How do you squash a revolution? Expose the real TRON, prompting "God", err Flynn to surface or destroy the "Renegade" by converting him to your side?

The problem is with Legacy's line where Rinzler says "I fight for the Users". This is a problem because Beck has never met a user or is'nt aware of the existence of Users. In the ENCOM system, programs knew of Users, but in Flynn's server, they all knew just him as the ONLY User of the Grid.

After all, Jarvis mentioned the "Tyranny of the User" in singular, not plural sense. I'm thinking it's a writers' oversight. Unless it is the real Tron because he only knows of the existence of Users (plural sense).

anonymouspunk89
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 11:03 PM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
TRON.dll Wrote:

I think Tron will be around for most of the series and won't become Rinzler until the last or very close to last episode.

Something's bothering me. Tron is taller than Beck as he normally is. In Legacy, Rinzler does'nt have the height of Boxleitner. I'm wondering if Uprising is actually the origin of "Rinzler" who used to be Beck?

Tron just called Beck "Tron" in the end of "Beck's Beginning". Now, if someone like Clu captures Beck's disc, he's gonna find out that the real Tron is alive and may attempt to finish him off OR make a secret deal.

However, I've a feeling it'll end with Beck in the games fighting someone. I'm getting this "Revenge of the Sith" feeling that Beck might end up with Clu as Tron loses his disciple as the price to pay.

How do you squash a revolution? Expose the real TRON, prompting "God", err Flynn to surface or destroy the "Renegade" by converting him to your side?

The problem is with Legacy's line where Rinzler says "I fight for the Users". This is a problem because Beck has never met a user or is'nt aware of the existence of Users. In the ENCOM system, programs knew of Users, but in Flynn's server, they all knew just him as the ONLY User of the Grid.

After all, Jarvis mentioned the "Tyranny of the User" in singular, not plural sense. I'm thinking it's a writers' oversight. Unless it is the real Tron because he only knows of the existence of Users (plural sense).

I think it might just be a goof on Disney's part, Rinzler is Tron ( I mean why else would they build it up through the whole film that it is him right?)
Plus only Tron would remember the words he spoke to Flynn (more specifically "Flynn go!!")

LIT
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 11:19 PM
Also, it could be how Rinzler remembered his past identity. Remeber when Quorra kicked Rinzler and his discs fell off. What if he lost his memory of being Rinzler and regained his memory of being Tron!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Danial92
User

on Tuesday, June, 26, 2012 11:19 PM
Im guessing for this episode maybe tron will help beck to get back his disc, because if beck was really reprogram to be rinzler by any chance that CLU or general tesler had capture him, i think this should be happen at the last few episodes.......abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

KingJ.exe
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 12:41 AM
Danial92 Wrote:Im guessing for this episode maybe tron will help beck to get back his disc, because if beck was really reprogram to be rinzler by any chance that CLU or general tesler had capture him, i think this should be happen at the last few episodes.......

Well, yeah, most definitely. But the principle behind this episode (losing your disk = eventual memory loss) could be how himself becomes Rinzler.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Find the archive here:

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 10:23 AM
KingJ.exe Wrote:
Danial92 Wrote:Im guessing for this episode maybe tron will help beck to get back his disc, because if beck was really reprogram to be rinzler by any chance that CLU or general tesler had capture him, i think this should be happen at the last few episodes.......

Well, yeah, most definitely. But the principle behind this episode (losing your disk = eventual memory loss) could be how himself becomes Rinzler.

Which Tron? The Tron that got his ass kicked by CLU or Beck "Tron"?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

anonymouspunk89
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 11:19 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

Well, yeah, most definitely. But the principle behind this episode (losing your disk = eventual memory loss) could be how himself becomes Rinzler.

Which Tron? The Tron that got his ass kicked by CLU or Beck "Tron"?

The original Tron.

emdeesee
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 11:31 AM
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

If Rinzler turns out to be Beck, I will eat my identity disc.

Pilgrim1099
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 12:00 PM
anonymouspunk89 Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:
KingJ.exe Wrote:

Which Tron? The Tron that got his ass kicked by CLU or Beck "Tron"?

The original Tron.

Well, the problem is that the disc is Beck's now and that's the one that is supposedly lost on this week's episode, not the original Tron. The original Tron would'nt be that stupid to lose his. After all, he IS a professional compared to Beck.

So this is about Beck who loses it. As for Tron turning into Rinzler, I think Clu will make a visit to his private safehouse, smile like a charismatic bastard, opening his arms going "Tron, tron, tron. Long time no see. Looks like you made it safely here" and then frown, "but oh look at what you did to yourself. You made me angry. So let's deal now that Beck's out there busy handling the lovely Paige".

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Danial92
User

on Wednesday, June, 27, 2012 6:29 PM

anonymouspunk89 Wrote:
Pilgrim1099 Wrote:

Well, the problem is that the disc is Beck's now and that's the one that is supposedly lost on this week's episode, not the original Tron. The original Tron would'nt be that stupid to lose his. After all, he IS a professional compared to Beck.

So this is about Beck who loses it. As for Tron turning into Rinzler, I think Clu will make a visit to his private safehouse, smile like a charismatic bastard, opening his arms going "Tron, tron, tron. Long time no see. Looks like you made it safely here" and then frown, "but oh look at what you did to yourself. You made me angry. So let's deal now that Beck's out there busy handling the lovely Paige".

If Beck was reprogramme to be rinzler, I will cry out loud.....abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON: UPRISING 
 Identity